Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:58 am 

I have never seen one of those Wayne :shock: good find.
I don't think they were ever sold in Aus,as a lot of good things were'nt.
Closest ive seen to that was a Honda QA50.They the orig big wheels? Looks Cool.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:58 am 

that's cool!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:31 am 

that's pretty cool. now I have something else to search craigslist for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:25 am 

Quote:
The strip down. This is the absolute most difficult airbox I have ever seen. You must take off the exhaust and slip the entire box out the back to open it up and clean the filter.

that's why I call em Yamahaha they take the most simplest of task (checking the air filter) and make it near impossible, I would love to meet the guys that got paid to design stuff like this so I can ask them what they were thinking haha..

Nice find, looks good, runs good?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:04 am 

an older tt500 and the BW will go together quite well, i did one with a friend 10-15 years ago we called the Big Mistake, it goes good straight and is almost non stop-able in the snow

the steering head will go together with slight change in bearing or adding a bushing, we used more of the tt frame for the oil and Engine mount, you might have to rig something around the jackshaft deal but even using stock make sure the bearings are stout and good to go, definately the weak link on the beast

heres a post from long ago Toyman posted a 2 smoke version also

http://www.pilotodyssey.com/8525687400 ... enDocument

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:31 pm 

Hoser,

Yes it runs good, but like Hare said it does need more power. I definetly don't have too much into this one, but if I do a conversion I'm problably looking at another black hole :shock:

Hare

That conversion looks almost stock. I can't tell but the frame looks BW200 with the dual rear shocks and all. I was thinking of a XR400 motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) and just build a lower motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) frame mount where the Big Wheel frame ends. I'll try and resist the urge to modify this untill I get the Rage Pilot done.

I'm really having problems getting a roll bar bent up. I took the first roll cage right back in March when I realized it was too far off from the original stock honda, and he still has not bent it up. The last time I called him he pretty much told me not to call him "it'll be done when it's done" then hung up on me. Not sure what I'll end up doing, I'm ready to shove his origional one where it'll do the most good! I need one bent up on his machine so they look the same because they are so close and here in AK not much to choose from in the way of bending machines, mostly muffler shops ect.

On a happier note I'm almost done with the exhaust, I'll post pic when I get a minute, busy time for me right now with work and all.

Wayne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:29 am 

bugeye59 wrote:
I have never seen one of those Wayne :shock: good find.
I don't think they were ever sold in Aus,as a lot of good things were'nt.
Closest ive seen to that was a Honda QA50.They the orig big wheels? Looks Cool.

Barry Yamaha sold the BW here but only in limited numbers.
They still sell a similar bike called a TW200 which oddly enough are been modified by a company called DEUS
www.deus.com.au for steet use. Have seen a couple around and they look cool

Attachments:
deus.jpg
deus.jpg [ 38.61 KiB | Viewed 2383 times ]
tw200  1.jpg
tw200 1.jpg [ 26.99 KiB | Viewed 2381 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:24 pm 

Exhaust taking shape.

I got the header and muffler from Excell Motorsports in NY, I saw the muffler at my local Yamaha shop and thought it would work better than a long Bike muffler. They made me a deal on a "dyno" header and sent the Apex muffler as it was shorter, only 13" long. At first I was going to use 3 each mufflers side by side across the back from a Honda CR250F but was talked out of it as a 3 into 1 header works better. Any how I think it will look good, as most exhaust systems seems to be the focal point.

Wayne

Attachments:
File comment: Started out with the center pipe. I originally wanted it to go under the Shock tower brace but could not get the bends to work out.
Exhaust 002.jpg
Exhaust 002.jpg [ 316.61 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: I used the tight bends instead of the ultra tight Donuts from the chassie shop.
Exhaust 003.jpg
Exhaust 003.jpg [ 309.78 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
Exhaust 007.jpg
Exhaust 007.jpg [ 303.07 KiB | Viewed 2240 times ]
File comment: The headers go from 1.375" to 1.5" before the bends. Then from 1.75" to 2.25" into the muffler. I'm not sure how the tight turns will affect HP but on a straight system it adds 6 HP.
Exhaust 009.jpg
Exhaust 009.jpg [ 313.13 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: This is the only way to weld stainless tube IMO. With backing gas the inside looked like the outside, no slag to create turbulance.
Exhaust 012.jpg
Exhaust 012.jpg [ 299.53 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: All polished up ready for install. I'm not excited about the 3 into 1 collector as it has beat marks. Once done I look for a better manufactured piece.
Exhaust 015.jpg
Exhaust 015.jpg [ 316.52 KiB | Viewed 2242 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:04 pm 

That is really sick looking, I want to see that sucker run.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:00 pm 

Hello Wayne nice looking Pilot
Thanks for the tech Tip on the back pressure gas.
(That’s some very good looking tig welds)
Are you using 100% argon or a 75/25 mix and how much psi. For the back pressure gas
Thanks Jeff
SpeedChaser

Attachments:
File comment: This is the only way to weld stainless tube IMO. With backing gas the inside looked like the outside, no slag to create turbulance.
t_exhaust_012_272.jpg
t_exhaust_012_272.jpg [ 91.77 KiB | Viewed 2770 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:35 am 

Jeff,

I went to the welding store and got a splitter, one for the tig torch and one just for a hose. With the splitter before the welding machine the splitter can regulate how much CFM's the backing gass has. I set my welder up for 15 CFM when welding and at 20 CFM's with backing gas. Crack open the backing gas and run a 5 CFM, just enough to keep positive pressure inside the tube. Tape up the cracks and your done, I have even filled a small void with great success.

I used to run HE25 with my smaller welder, but now I run straight Argon.

Wayne

Attachments:
Backing gas 002.jpg
Backing gas 002.jpg [ 318.93 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: I ran it into the muffler to help save the packing. Not sure how much it helped but it couldn't have hurt.
BW200 015.jpg
BW200 015.jpg [ 304.99 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:04 pm 

Finally got my roll cage tube bent!! What a hassle, after about 3 months waiting for the race cars guy to bend up the second hoop I took it to 3 others, the first two kinked the tube and the last one left some 1/4" wrinkles, pretty bad but I have little options. The race car builder had what I thought was a JD2 bender, and so did the last guy, but the following bar was different. The car guy had a trinagle following shoe instead of just a rectangle shoe. The triangle had two holders like the normal JD2 but on the top it had a nut welded to it. As he bent the tube he would keep tightening a bolt that forced the shoe into the die. His did not wrinkle the .058 co-molly, but deformed it very slightly. What do you guys use for bending 4130? I kindof burned my bridge to the race car guy or I'd go over and get the model of the bender. At the time I just took it for granted it was a JD2 bender.

Now that I on to the roll cage, I'm having some head room issues. With the wider lower frame rails I was able to squeze the Pilot seat I purchased for the FL800 into this frame. I made the seat frame even with the frame rails, but with the added height of the suspension seat I can hit my head on the stock roll bars without a helmet. Therefore I need to raise the stock cage if I use a suspension seat. Also with the seat, it leaves the top frame bar about thigh level giving the feeling your sitting on the frame instead of in the frame. I really want to use a suspension seat for cumfort and safety reasons.

What have you guys done with the suspension seats in your Pilots? Is my seat just wrong? It seams TOO thick. If I take out the lower cusion it is a lot better, maybe making a thinner cusion is in order. The cusion is only about half the problem tho. And what about head room clearance, what is concidered ok...6"?

Thanks
Wayne

Attachments:
Pilot Custom seat, Rollcage 003.jpg
Pilot Custom seat, Rollcage 003.jpg [ 321.29 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: The seat is REALLY THICK! The seat was originally ordered for a Pilot 3 yrs ago.
Pilot Custom seat, Rollcage 002.jpg
Pilot Custom seat, Rollcage 002.jpg [ 310.51 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: I'm proposing to raise the roll cage about 4.5 inches. With the frame wider by 2 inches it does not look too out of place.
Pilot Custom seat, Rollcage 001.jpg
Pilot Custom seat, Rollcage 001.jpg [ 308.06 KiB | Viewed 2240 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:39 pm 

The seat talk was getting too far off topic and big enough to warrant its own thread so I split the topic and moved the seat talk part here so it does not clutter up AKPilot's build, please continue any seat chat their..

viewtopic.php?t=4467

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:38 pm 

Time to bring this project up from the ashes! It has almost been a year since any REAL progress has been made on the project. I needed a brake from the my frustrations of being almost like on an island as far as anything buggy related here in Alalska - I know how you feel Bazz... I have ALL the snowmobile stuff right here, but with no sand and desert no buggies.

Since I last posted I purchased a Yamaha Apex snowmobile from the salvage yard thinking of a good next buggy Engine, but the wheels in my mind started turning and I rebuilt it. It turned out pretty good, better than expected as these are heavy sleds compaired to 2-smoke sleds. But I wanted to comment on the power plant for a buggy. I think it has the same hit off the bottom as a 2 stroke 800 but when the 2-smoke starts to quit "pulling" and the clutches start to shift out on the top end the Apex motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) just keeps pulling. The local Yamaha dealer coined the phrase "they have long legs" and I believe them. I geared my Apex down and made it for the hills but a lightly modded RTX (bump racer) was GPSed at 128 mph, Too fast for me, I like to get to 90mph as fast as possible but anything after that is just....well fast.

Anyway back to the rage, I can only hope the rage motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) is somewhere close to the Apex motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )). I did try some measurements with making the Apex motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) fit the Pilot but it is just too wide and would require too much rework to make it fit. I do think one could be put in if while stretching it put in 5" wider instead of the 2" I'm currently at now. One of my riding buddys purchased a new Nytro from Yamaha and the motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) is the next generation of my Rage motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )). It has fuel injection and about 10 HP more. The motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) feels more like a tractor motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) than the Apex but still feels strong, so I'm getting encouraged by the performance of the sled. Naturally I would like the newer Nytro motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) but have not seen any for the taking yet. It looks like a straight bolt in and re-make the airbox and wiring harness (fuel injected) so I'll be patient and get the Rage running for now. I mostly want the fuel injection of the Nytro.

Well I finally purchased a bender JDM (I think). It seems to work great except it still wrinkles the .058 cromolly at the beginning. Not bad wrinkles and not sure why at the beginning of the bend, I was always thinking it was wrinkling in the middle when you would readjust the pins when you ran out of stroke and the tubing would move in the dies. This was the main reason for going with the gear driven bar instead of the manual bar. So far I have not played with it enough, I ended up only bending the top hailo part of the cage and now it is going to collect dust untill my next project.....hence my original frustration for just a few bends.

Pics

Attachments:
File comment: Pic of the new bender.
Pilot Custom seat, Rollcage 009.jpg
Pilot Custom seat, Rollcage 009.jpg [ 302.4 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: Cage taking shape. I have it braced to help stop it from moving while welding it.
Pilot Custom seat, Rollcage 001.jpg
Pilot Custom seat, Rollcage 001.jpg [ 303.98 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: Trying to keep square
Pilot Custom seat, Rollcage 002.jpg
Pilot Custom seat, Rollcage 002.jpg [ 308.16 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: Sometimes it real nice to have a hoist at your disposal for welding aroung the tube.
Pilot Custom seat Rollcage 015.jpg
Pilot Custom seat Rollcage 015.jpg [ 316.47 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: Attaching the radiator to the cage. I cut off the original mounts and fab up some front mounts that attach with some old snowmobile (Skidoo) muffler mounts (a lot like small motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) mounts)
Pilot Custom seat Rollcage 013.jpg
Pilot Custom seat Rollcage 013.jpg [ 312.84 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: Another pic of the radiator. Depabating on moving the top inlet and cap to above the radiator for better protection. I didnot want to mount lower as access to the airbox filters will be much harder. Well, that is what I have invisioned for the airbox.
Pilot Custom seat Rollcage 014.jpg
Pilot Custom seat Rollcage 014.jpg [ 316.16 KiB | Viewed 2240 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:26 pm 

Thanks for the updates..

Any tutorials on how to blueprint the top cage for a Pilot, thinking of getting a bender for such projects..

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:00 pm 

Bout time! ........Slacker! :-)
Very well thought out,then applied,I'm still being impressed.
Quote:
"I needed a brake from the my frustrations of being almost like on an island as far as anything buggy related here in Alalska - I know how you feel Bazz... I have ALL the snowmobile stuff right here, but with no sand and desert no buggies. "

I could'nt agree with you more Wayne,I have ALL the Sand,desert,dunes here,but NO snowmobile stuff........SO you are building THAT for me right Mate???? :-)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:26 pm 

Tutorials? Not sure I'm qualified for that I just made sure it was square. On the first one I did, Fl800, when I got half way through welding it was twisting badly. I needed to strap the frame down and with using cable jacks pull it back into place and continue welding. I was making 1/4 pass welds moving all over but it still moved.

On this Pilot I just braced it up (fence pipe cross bracing) before I put some real heat to it. The two square aluminum tubing clamped are for visual reference points on the main frame. I did not go as far as plumb-bobing, but just a quick look as I made my passes to make sure everything was square. However when I did cut the bracing away it did move slightly, so there was some stress built up in it. As I was welding the cage I also welded the bottom as I felt this was the best time to weld everything up from the stretch and widening of the frame. All in all I pretty confident in the cage/frame, I'm sure it's miles better than the rusted stock cage. Still not sure why Honda did not use the rust inhibitor on their upper cage like they did on the main frame.

I'm now in the process of making the back down tubes and decited to cut off the stock attachment points from the frame and make the down tubes all out of .065 cro-molly, I will also re-do the front down tubes in co-molly. I'm also rotating the attachment points 90 degrees so both down tubes and the cross tubes for the long travel will pull off straight back. As it is now on the Fl800 it is a pain to take off the back of the cage as the cross member of the ATV-R LT kit keeps the down tubes tucked in making it difficult from comming out.

Here are a couple pics of the Apex, this year has been great for snow but that is for a different fourm!!

Attachments:
File comment: Pic of my son Tyler on the Apex
Apex 086.jpg
Apex 086.jpg [ 312.9 KiB | Viewed 2242 times ]
File comment: Apex at the salvage yard
09320288_4X.jpg
09320288_4X.jpg [ 72.88 KiB | Viewed 2458 times ]
09320288_3X.jpg
09320288_3X.jpg [ 70.07 KiB | Viewed 2458 times ]
File comment: 30 minutes for my houe at Placer river. 4 feet over night. His is a pic of my riding buddy Joey. And yea he is standing up.
GetAttachment-1_aspx.jpg
GetAttachment-1_aspx.jpg [ 7 KiB | Viewed 2458 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:41 pm 

Yep Bazz, this is your second Pilot :-)

I talked to Tyler about your one sided conversation the other day and he said he just wanted to hear you speak - you sounded funny to him - And then I told Tyler that he problably sounded funny to you too.. expecially when he only said YEA, YEA, YEA

Wayne

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:44 pm 

Gas tank taking shape.

Wayne

Attachments:
File comment: Put gas tank fill spout between the two roll gage hoops
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 002.jpg
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 002.jpg [ 317.71 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: Both fuel pumps mounted low and close to the fuel pick-up
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 004.jpg
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 004.jpg [ 293.36 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: Finished Styrofoam tank. This helped visualize the tank but turned out not to be the way to make the tank...for me atleast. I thought it was a good idea.
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 006.jpg
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 006.jpg [ 322.11 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: Taking a pattern off the mock-up tank
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 007.jpg
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 007.jpg [ 312.6 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: Ready for cut out on diamond tread plate.
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 008.jpg
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 008.jpg [ 308.93 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:58 pm 

More on the tank. The cut out pattern turned out to be too sharp of bends "kinky" as I needed to massage the bends out of the aluminum for better fitment. Maybe if I had made the pattern out of cardboard and not old file folders it would have been closer to the finished product as the file folders have too soft and not accurately reflect the aluminum. When I welded the pieces together and then massaged out the bends it is way off from the styrofoam tank. Plus I have a lot of bends/cuts in it as I wanted the tank to contour to the frame.

Wayne

Attachments:
File comment: Cut diamond plate
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 009.jpg
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 009.jpg [ 308.74 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: Really "Kinky"
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 010.jpg
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 010.jpg [ 300.26 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: Left side view
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 012.jpg
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 012.jpg [ 310.49 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: Right side view
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 013.jpg
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 013.jpg [ 306.69 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: Top view with stock seat. I wanted both seats to work with the tank. I will need to take off the steel heat sheild for more seat adjustability. On the right side it is tipped in for the shifter cables. I was debating on making a through tube or keepin
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 014.jpg
Pilot Basketcase gas tank 014.jpg [ 308.54 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:42 am 

Great work Wayne,thanks for the updates.
Very interested in this.....who knows?.......Maybe One day! :-)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:26 pm 

Time to take one step backwards in order to take two forwards. :-)

Since making the gas tank, invisioning my air box behind the seat, and with Yamaha putting every hose imaginable to the carbs, no jet access hole in the bowl ect. ect. - jetting this thing would be a absoute pain the Arsh. Also when would I ever want to tackle the same gas tank again to put in the electric fuel pump? So I have been looking hard for a fuel injected version of this motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) and as luck would have it one came up in a salvage auction. I actually two weeks before the auction I put an ad in Craiglist for a wrecked Nytro and got a bite for 4,000 bones - Thankyou but I'll jet for that kind of $. Well long story short I got all the parts I wanted and more, then sold the bare chassie to the guy who wanted to sell me his wreck for 4 g's All for $60.00 under what I paid for the whole sled. Can't complain about that one bit, also I think the old carb motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) is sold for what I have into it.

This Nytro can't have but a 100 miles on this sled. Of course all the plastic is smashed and the speedometer is toast but the track looks brand new with NO cut on it, you could eat off the motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) and just about every part on it. Even the muffler is not discolored.

I know nothing is worth talking about without pics.

Wayne

Attachments:
File comment: Pic of what I had to bid off of. It was in Fairbanks, the same place I got my Apex from. Fairbanks must have some bad Yamaha drivers.
07838529_4X.jpg
07838529_4X.jpg [ 103.97 KiB | Viewed 2390 times ]
File comment: You can see where the sled took the hit, oil tank gone and both right arms taken out. Suprisingly the subframe is ok, my riding buddy did more damage to his last year. Still supprises me on what the insurance companies will total out.
Wrecked Nytro 001.jpg
Wrecked Nytro 001.jpg [ 307.48 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: Front sub frame off
Wrecked Nytro 009.jpg
Wrecked Nytro 009.jpg [ 312.5 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: Down to the motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )), pretty easy to take one out on these Nytro's
Wrecked Nytro 010.jpg
Wrecked Nytro 010.jpg [ 315.71 KiB | Viewed 2239 times ]
File comment: motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) out and ready to go into the ALL NEW NYTRO PILOT, formally known as the Rage Pilot. Kindof like Ocho Cinco but of course on a much smaller scale.
Wrecked Nytro 011.jpg
Wrecked Nytro 011.jpg [ 316.63 KiB | Viewed 2241 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:13 am 

Akpilot wrote:
Time to take one step backwards in order to take two forwards. :-)

Since making the gas tank, invisioning my air box behind the seat, and with Yamaha putting every hose imaginable to the carbs, no jet access hole in the bowl ect. ect. - jetting this thing would be a absoute pain the Arsh. Also when would I ever want to tackle the same gas tank again to put in the electric fuel pump? So I have been looking hard for a fuel injected version of this motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) and as luck would have it one came up in a salvage auction. I actually two weeks before the auction I put an ad in Craiglist for a wrecked Nytro and got a bite for 4,000 bones - Thankyou but I'll jet for that kind of $. Well long story short I got all the parts I wanted and more, then sold the bare chassie to the guy who wanted to sell me his wreck for 4 g's All for $60.00 under what I paid for the whole sled. Can't complain about that one bit, also I think the old carb motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) is sold for what I have into it.

This Nytro can't have but a 100 miles on this sled. Of course all the plastic is smashed and the speedometer is toast but the track looks brand new with NO cut on it, you could eat off the motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) and just about every part on it. Even the muffler is not discolored.

I know nothing is worth talking about without pics.

Wayne

Nice score hopefully it will fit well cant wait to see this come together.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:13 am 

that will be insane ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:23 am 

Updates?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next