Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

DONALD TRUMP OR HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT
Donald Trump 85%  85%  [ 34 ]
Hillary Clinton 15%  15%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 40
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:24 pm 

....Weiner's boner might actually get trump in the white house.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:58 pm 

I know you cant believe what you see on the "news", but are people really still going to vote for Killary?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:15 pm 

bullnerd wrote:
I know you cant believe what you see on the "news", but are people really still going to vote for Killary?

I think every woman in America will vote Killary.
You can't grab a woman's whooohhoo and brag about it. They hate that bragging part.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:23 pm 

I am still waiting for more leaks from pissed off FBI agents I think its coming soon.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:10 pm 

Can someone please explain to me how this whole E mail scandal thing has all the attention?

I would think the whole "rigging" of the primaries should carry a serious consequence. After all, it's what our whole democratic society is based upon, right?

Not a word about it.....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:58 am 

xlint89 wrote:
Can someone please explain to me how this whole E mail scandal thing has all the attention?

I would think the whole "rigging" of the primaries should carry a serious consequence. After all, it's what our whole democratic society is based upon, right?

Not a word about it.....

GOD BLESS Julian Assange https://www.rt.com/news/365405-assange- ... ranscript/ READ the transcript...

GOD BLESS Carlos Dangerous.

The email thing has it all its a document dump that factually explains the worst of the worst their will be a mini series in 2017 at the rate of the email releases it will be a 12+ part series. The Hillary camp has spent all of about 5 minutes denying the accuracy of the emails in question she focuses on blaming the Russians for hacking (McCarthy crapola) Hillary's Jedi mind tricks are not working, as each hour passes less and less people are buying the Clinton Crime Family's BS.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:40 pm 

please please please please.... c'mon Florida.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:07 am 

Looking good!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:37 am 

Looks like the old man is going to make it. What a ride. All I can say is now what?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:00 am 

I love watching the Democrats & media squirm!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:53 am 

commycoast -- no surprise there.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:56 am 

rmesser wrote:
Looks like the old man is going to make it. What a ride. All I can say is now what?

Now what? -- Lots of work building a wall, and I know where he can get some guards that are pretty good shots and unemployed -- I'm German.
Opppps that would mean more illegal immigration, my bad. Was just thinking of myself again.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:39 am 

wow that was a close election -- by only 1 million votes and he took the senate too.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:39 am 

Hopefully now we will get the supreme court justices this country deserves and a president that will actually ENFORCE ALL CURRENT LAWS, goodbye OPEN BORDERS, free trade agreements like NAFTA hopefully the new game will be America FIRST before any trade deals are made.

You ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS have been put on notice you might as well start your self deportation right now.

Hopefully America will adopt a policy Americans FIRST and just like picking players for any professional sports team Team America will only accept the Best Of The Best Immigrants and America will reject the uneducated unskilled losers from the 3rd world who lowers Americas IQ Average and wages.

Team America deserves and NOW DEMANDS better if you have verifiable higher education and a verifiable work history you will be considered. America has more than enough people to do our own work unemployment numbers prove this, when we run out and need more we will be selecting educated skilled IMMIGRANTS.

On another note I see the smear merchants on the main stream media are validating their media bias and have given up 'Reporting The News' all together.

PLEASE READ Trumps policies https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/ hopefully Trump will keep his word unlike Obama who did not.

GOD bless and protect Trump!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:13 am 

hoser wrote:
Hopefully now we will get the supreme court justices this country deserves and a president that will actually ENFORCE ALL CURRENT LAWS, goodbye OPEN BORDERS, free trade agreements like NAFTA hopefully the new game will be America FIRST before any trade deals are made.

You ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS have been put on notice you might as well start your self deportation right now.

Hopefully America will adopt a policy Americans FIRST and just like picking players for any professional sports team Team America will only accept the Best Of The Best Immigrants and America will reject the uneducated unskilled losers from the 3rd world who lowers Americas IQ Average and wages.

Team America deserves and NOW DEMANDS better if you have verifiable higher education and a verifiable work history you will be considered. America has more than enough people to do our own work unemployment numbers prove this, when we run out and need more we will be selecting educated skilled IMMIGRANTS.

On another note I see the smear merchants on the main stream media are validating their media bias and have given up 'Reporting The News' all together.

PLEASE READ Trumps policies https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/ hopefully Trump will keep his word unlike Obama who did not.

GOD bless and protect Trump!

A M E N !!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:48 am 

I had myself thoroughly convinced and have told several people that I thought Hillary Clinton was going to be our next president.

I have never been so happy about being wrong! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Rand

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:07 pm 

Me too. My heart sunk when Virginia went her way I thought that's how it was all gonna go. Guess she thought that too. This election was nothing short of a revolution. As a country we needed a reset and now I feel we got it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:36 pm 

Check this crap out -- it's what they are showing up here in Canada.
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... li=AAggv0m
The stupid leftist chimps haven't got a clue what happened.
The common man, the working man got fed up.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:58 pm 

canadian oddy wrote:
Check this crap out -- it's what they are showing up here in Canada.
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... li=AAggv0m
The stupid leftist chimps haven't got a clue what happened.
The common man, the working man got fed up.

Lmao the Huffington Post is brain washing your liberal (Progressive) wackos too?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:32 pm 

That's the kind of lies and minuplation we as Americans were done with. We've been eating shit sandwiches and drinking the koolaid for way too many years and we're done with it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:44 pm 

FloridaEdd wrote:
That's the kind of lies and minuplation we as Americans were done with. We've been eating shit sandwiches and drinking the koolaid for way too many years and we're done with it.

Agreed!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:59 pm 

Don't want to rain on anybody's parade but what if he don't do what he promised ??
It's one thing to talk shyt in an election but quite another to do what you said you would do.
After all bullshyt takes you a long way in todays world.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:50 pm 

OMG I am loving this.
I wish you guys could see the news from up here LMFAO.
"Can it happen here" baahahahahahahahaha
The dumb dumbs don't realize it did happen here in the city of Toronto. They elected a drunk who was smoking crack and told the homeless to get a job. Now we only need that to happen in Ottawa next election.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:41 pm 

We're so screwed up as a nation he doesn't have to do much to improve it. Just him winning put the establishment on notice that the jig was up.
All he has to do is not line his pockets with the fruits of his political position and it will be a huge improvement over what we have seen come to light during this election.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:28 pm 

Immigration
DONALD J. TRUMP’S VISION

Prioritize the jobs, wages and security of the American people.

Establish new immigration controls to boost wages and to ensure that open jobs are offered to American workers first.

Protect the economic well-being of the lawful immigrants already living here by curbing uncontrolled foreign worker admissions
Select immigrants based on their likelihood of success in the U.S. and their ability to be financially self-sufficient.
Vet applicants to ensure they support America’s values, institutions and people, and temporarily suspend immigration from regions that export terrorism and where safe vetting cannot presently be ensured.
Enforce the immigration laws of the United States and restore the Constitutional rule of law upon which America’s prosperity and security depend.

Donald J. Trump’s 10 Point Plan to Put America First

1. Begin working on an impenetrable physical wall on the southern border, on day one. Mexico will pay for the wall.

2. End catch-and-release. Under a Trump administration, anyone who illegally crosses the border will be detained until they are removed out of our country.

3. Move criminal aliens out day one, in joint operations with local, state, and federal law enforcement. We will terminate the Obama administration’s deadly, non-enforcement policies that allow thousands of criminal aliens to freely roam our streets.

4. End sanctuary cities.

5. Immediately terminate President Obama’s two illegal executive amnesties. All immigration laws will be enforced - we will triple the number of ICE agents. Anyone who enters the U.S. illegally is subject to deportation. That is what it means to have laws and to have a country.

6. Suspend the issuance of visas to any place where adequate screening cannot occur, until proven and effective vetting mechanisms can be put into place.

7. Ensure that other countries take their people back when we order them deported.

8. Ensure that a biometric entry-exit visa tracking system is fully implemented at all land, air, and sea ports.

9. Turn off the jobs and benefits magnet. Many immigrants come to the U.S. illegally in search of jobs, even though federal law prohibits the employment of illegal immigrants.

10. Reform legal immigration to serve the best interests of America and its workers, keeping immigration levels within historic norms.

Read More on Donald J. Trump’s 10 Point Plan to Put America First, here.

Read Mr. Trump's Remarks in Phoenix, Arizona, in Mexico City, and at the Remembrance Project Luncheon.
KEY ISSUES

Illegal immigrants and other non-citizens in our prisons and jails together had around 25,000 homicide arrests to their names. [United States Government Accountability Office, March 2011]

Current immigration policy costs taxpayers $300 billion a year [National Review, Sept. 22, 2016]

There are at least 2 million convicted criminal aliens now inside the country. [Center for Immigration Studies, Oct. 2013]

Since 2013 alone, the Obama Administration has allowed 300,000 criminal aliens to return back into U.S. communities.

Between 9/11 and the end of 2014, at least 380 foreign-born individuals were convicted in terror cases inside the United States. [U.S. Senate Immigration Subcommittee, June 22, 2016]

In the last five years, we’ve admitted nearly 100,000 immigrants from Iraq and Afghanistan – in these two countries, according to Pew research, a majority of residents say that the barbaric practice of honor killings against women are often or sometimes justified. [U.S. Department of Homeland Security, August 2016], [Pew Research Center, July 22, 2016]

From the year 2008 through 2014, nearly 13,000 criminal aliens were released back into U.S. communities because their home countries would not take them back. [The Boston Globe, June 4, 2016]

62 percent of households headed by illegal immigrants used some form of cash or non-cash welfare programs, like food stamps or housing assistance. [Center for Immigration Studies, Sept. 2015]

Nearly 1 million illegal immigrants, including nearly 200,000 with criminal convictions, had been ordered deported but remain at large. [Washington Examiner, July 1, 2015]

Between 2013 and 2015, the Obama Administration released over 86,000 criminal aliens from custody. In 2015 alone, ICE freed 19,723 criminal aliens, who had 64,197 convictions among them. These included 8,234 violent convictions and 208 homicide convictions. [Homeland Security Committee, Nov. 19, 2015]

CONTRAST WITH HILLARY CLINTON

Hillary will bring in 620,000 new refugees in a four-year term at a lifetime cost of over $400 billion. [U.S. Senate Immigration Subcommittee, June 27, 2016]

Hillary Clinton has pledged amnesty in her first 100 days, and her plan will provide Obamacare, Social Security and Medicare for illegal immigrants – breaking the federal budget. On top of that, she promises uncontrolled low-skilled immigration that continues to reduce jobs and wages for American workers, especially African-American and Hispanic workers.

Hillary Clinton will give citizenship to illegal immigrants who compete directly against vulnerable American workers for the right to high-paying jobs, safe housing and good schools. [Donald J. Trump Press Release, July 28, 2016]

Hillary Clinton will protect and expand President Obama’s illegal and unconstitutional DACA and DAPA executive actions that give millions of illegal immigrants social security numbers, work authorization, travel authorization, eligibility for benefits, and tax credits in violation of the United States law.

Hillary Clinton supports making illegal immigrants eligible for Obamacare, which will force American taxpayers to further subsidize illegal immigration.

Hillary Clinton supports sanctuary cities, the catch-and-release program at the border, visa overstays, and the release of dangerous criminals from detention.

Hillary Clinton has no plan to secure the border. The ICE agents call her plan "the most radical immigration proposal in U.S. history."

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next