Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

DONALD TRUMP OR HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT
Donald Trump 85%  85%  [ 34 ]
Hillary Clinton 15%  15%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 40
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:58 am 

canadian oddy wrote:
Well well well -- check this out: http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/don ... li=AAggNb9
Everyone in the media is calling Trump a liar, say he is making up stories, and then this comes out. It was posted here this morning.

don't worry news agency's will be printing retractions and corrections world wide then apologizing to Trump haha NOT.

Yesterday a few clueless morons at work were bashing Melania Trumps English saying it was a disgrace the first lady can not speak English bla bla bla I asked how many languages they can speak because Melania Trump speaks FIVE languages they had to google it to see if I was lying to them or not, I told them their left wing bias news sources will NEVER tell them the truth about anything that does not support a far left position and will do anything to make people who does not share their agendas look BAD, they seem happy to be clueless morons carrying the leftist torch.

Day before they were bashing Trump for the deportations I asked "where were you when Obama deported over 480k illegals? " too stupid to change the channel too stupid to realize the LEFT is against labor, the working man and is pro illegals, open borders and slave labor, I encourage them to think for themselves almost every day... Or at lease find someone smarter to do their thinking for them.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:40 pm 

canadian oddy wrote:
Well well well -- check this out: http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/don ... li=AAggNb9
Everyone in the media is calling Trump a liar, say he is making up stories, and then this comes out. It was posted here this morning.

I don't want to get into it,politics gets people all riled up.I want Trump to succeed but-
Did you actually listen to Trump's speech? I didnt,but I did see a blurb from it and Trump said it happened " last night" in Sweden,not sometime in January,so??? :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:18 pm 

Intake what you read from any news network with caution.....

The Leftists in the media are professionals at turning the story around to their benefit. Did you look at the actual circumstances from when he made the aforementioned statement?

He went on to clarify his comments as follows on twitter:

"My statement as to whats happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on Fox News concerning immigrants and Sweden."

Rand

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:09 am 

Randman wrote:
Intake what you read from any news network with caution.....

The Leftists in the media are professionals at turning the story around to their benefit. Did you look at the actual circumstances from when he made the aforementioned statement?

He went on to clarify his comments as follows on twitter:

"My statement as to whats happening in Sweden was in reference to a story that was broadcast on Fox News concerning immigrants and Sweden."

Rand

Yes I saw that, that just makes it worse! Why the hell is the president of the United States watching FOXNews to get his information? He should be being briefed by top security experts,not getting his info from the news and then talking about without confirming if it's true with his staff.Again it makes him and his staff look incompetent,if y'all don't see that then ........
Like I said before,I voted for the man,I want him to succeed,but if he's doing a bad job I'm not going to make excuses for him just because I voted for him.I'm not a republican or democrat,I vote for the person I think is going to do the best job and I'm not going to stick by the party no matter what.If I think my candidate is doing a bad job I'm going to call him out on it, I am going to call him out just like I would have on Clinton if she was doing the same things.
Yes it does seem most of the press is out to get him but I don't think Trump is helping himself any.
I am finished discussing politics.
:-) :-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:45 pm 

The guy that writes the James Bond movies couldn't make this shit up!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:46 pm 

bullnerd wrote:
The guy that writes the James Bond movies couldn't make this shit up!
LMAO!

Just think of the shit you have been told before Trumps Fake News campaign ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:03 am 

Un-friggin-believable!

I am not into politics at all, But I've been trying to keep up to date since the new guy.

I knew it was bad, but I didn't know it was this bad!

We're REALLY lucky this country isn't in worse shape than it is!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:44 am 

I agree, I knew the Obama administration was shady (that's a nice way to put it) but Loretta Lynch directing the FBI director to use the term "matter" instead of investigation when referring to the Clinton ivestigation is about as bad as we can get.
Oh wait just a second. Maybe the former director of the FBI leaking his work product (notes he took while on the FBI's dime) and had a friend leak them to the media is worse.
Let's not forget Comey stayed after his first meeting with trump after everyone left to have a private discussion with trump which set the precadent for Trump asking to talk to him privately.

Had this spot light been focused on the Obama administration I think Trump would look like a rookie. We will be learning about Obama's dastardly deeds for many years to come.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:00 am 

Still winning!

I'm not tired of it yet, long way to go.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:44 pm 

Democrats lost another election despite most expensive House race ever (22 million reported) also the backing of a bunch of Hollywood celebrities lets see Democrats has lost more than 1044 Seats in the past 7 years +1 more in Georgia , hopefully Democrats will never change their strategy :-)

Democrats can not understand why they keep losing hah Think this is considered Voter Backlash I know Bernie Sanders does not get it..

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:18 pm 

The money spent is unbelievable!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:05 am 

:shock:
Attachment:
FAKE NEWS WSJ.jpg
FAKE NEWS WSJ.jpg [ 49.64 KiB | Viewed 585 times ]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:55 pm 

Anyone see the wasserman IT guy stuff?

Muhahahaha! Un-friggin believable!

Family had like 3 or 4 houses in DC, huge salaries and was shipping all kinds of info back to Pakistan! And still had back door access to email servers up until a few days ago!

This is just the stuff we are finding out about! Imagine all the crooks that are still in hiding!

We are sooooo lucky the man stepped in when he did! We would have crashed and burned for sure!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:22 pm 

bullnerd wrote:
Anyone see the wasserman IT guy stuff?

Muhahahaha! Un-friggin believable!

Family had like 3 or 4 houses in DC, huge salaries and was shipping all kinds of info back to Pakistan! And still had back door access to email servers up until a few days ago!

This is just the stuff we are finding out about! Imagine all the crooks that are still in hiding!

We are sooooo lucky the man stepped in when he did! We would have crashed and burned for sure!

But but but what about the Russia thing????

Attachment:
Just Like That They Stopped Talking About Russia.jpg
Just Like That They Stopped Talking About Russia.jpg [ 42.33 KiB | Viewed 540 times ]

Don't leave us hanging what about the supposed collusion?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:07 pm 

LOL, The Wiki leaks guy is about to shut that whole idea down!

What a friggin joke these people are and the last 8 yrs have been!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:58 am 

My Dad and I hardly ever talked about politics. If we did, it was just a few comments while he had the news on sitting on the screened porch. Back when Killary first announced she was running, MY dad made a quick comment to me, He said, "When it finally comes out, you wont even believe how corrupt Hillary is, It will be unimaginable!" My dad passed unexpectedly this past June. Man I wish he was here to see this!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:17 pm 

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like he was a very smart man.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:06 pm 

Thanks dipnadactyl .

:-)

Attachments:
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg [ 105.22 KiB | Viewed 322 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:14 pm 

bullnerd wrote:
Thanks dipnadactyl .

:-)

Holy F
LOL
Now that's funny. I look at that from the Canadian perspective. I saved this pic and I am going to email it to my MP and the Prime Minister. It's gods truth though. Our guy here is a homo with no balls.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5