Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

DONALD TRUMP OR HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT
Donald Trump 85%  85%  [ 34 ]
Hillary Clinton 15%  15%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 40
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:27 pm 

Does this answer your question?

Attachments:
Trump FL400.jpg
Trump FL400.jpg [ 61.86 KiB | Viewed 983 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:01 pm 

Liquid_People wrote:
Does this answer your question?

Too cool!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:53 pm 

Cracks me up all these libtards protesting and causing commotion in the streets. Think if Killary would've won we'd been rioting? No, we haven't for the last 8 years even though we should've. Also haven't seen a single celeb leave even though they promised they would. All I can say is GO TRUMP!!!!!#

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:28 pm 

Duneit wrote:
Cracks me up all these libtards protesting and causing commotion in the streets. Think if Killary would've won we'd been rioting? No, we haven't for the last 8 years even though we should've. Also haven't seen a single celeb leave even though they promised they would. All I can say is GO TRUMP!!!!!#

Its a funny show for sure....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:40 pm 

Anyone here work for Carrier? :-)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:08 pm 

Killary lost again!

Whats that 4 times now?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:16 am 

304 votes! I think they need to recount them again! Crooked Hilliary only got 227 votes! That can't be right! Please count them again.... so I can gloat!

Awwwww.....

The whinny little b nizzles didn't get the electoral college to flip. I can't believe these snivelers are still whining about this crap!

They need to go get a real job and quit sucking on the government's tit!

OK rant done!

Randman the Donald Fan!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:06 am 

bullnerd wrote:
Anyone here work for Carrier? :-)

I have worked on a lot of Carrier equipment over the years does that count?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:29 am 

From the news up here north of the border, we hear that Carrier still did export some of those jobs but not as many as they would have. There was also another outfit similar to Carrier that is sending the jobs south of the border. They interviewed those workers and showed it up here. They were angry because they felt left out of the Trump protection like Carrier workers got. I can't blame them. We hear Trump is also back peddling on the wall issue. If he does then I think he is a dumb ass. It's a golden opportunity to create a crap load of jobs and at least make it look like he is securing the border. Just my two bits.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:30 pm 

:-)

Attachments:
15535020_1115234528594899_4081046395304280064_n.jpg
15535020_1115234528594899_4081046395304280064_n.jpg [ 22.35 KiB | Viewed 787 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:09 am 

John Goodman? Shouldn't that be a Samuel L. Jackson parody? Either way, good point made.
She's winning at loosing, each and every always.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:39 pm 

Liquid_People wrote:
John Goodman? Shouldn't that be a Samuel L. Jackson parody? Either way, good point made.
She's winning at loosing, each and every always.

The big Lebowski! :-)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:17 am 

Trump fires a warning shot at GM: 'Make in USA or pay big border tax!'
Google it pick your source so their is no bitching complaining about the sources.

So how come Bill Clinton did not say/do this?
So how come Bush did not say/do this?
So how come Obama did not say/do this?
What about Ronald Reagan or Bush sr. ?

Google Missing money in Iraq you will find articles like How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish... All kinds of numbers on the missing billions but missing billions none the less missing has never been disputed its a fact the money went missing, nobody really ask where it went.

Here is what I hypothesize will happen if you see Trump soften up on policies like 'Make in USA or pay big border tax!' or 'I am going to build a wall'

One day we will turn on the news and read Outsider Trump will be dead like JFK ended up OR one day Trump will get a letter with all the information of a off shore bank account with say 5 billion dollars in it if he back petals on his policies, taxing GM, building walls will likely never happen or the Trump wall will be like the Reagan fence or the Bill Clinton fence or the GW Bush fence etc.

What say you...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:17 pm 

Who knows how to make t-shirts?

Attachment:
MAKE HONDA.JPG
MAKE HONDA.JPG [ 58.84 KiB | Viewed 701 times ]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:41 pm 

hoser wrote:
Trump fires a warning shot at GM: 'Make in USA or pay big border tax!'
Google it pick your source so their is no bitching complaining about the sources.

So how come Bill Clinton did not say/do this?
So how come Bush did not say/do this?
So how come Obama did not say/do this?
What about Ronald Reagan or Bush sr. ?

Google Missing money in Iraq you will find articles like How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish... All kinds of numbers on the missing billions but missing billions none the less missing has never been disputed its a fact the money went missing, nobody really ask where it went.

Here is what I hypothesize will happen if you see Trump soften up on policies like 'Make in USA or pay big border tax!' or 'I am going to build a wall'

One day we will turn on the news and read Outsider Trump will be dead like JFK ended up OR one day Trump will get a letter with all the information of a off shore bank account with say 5 billion dollars in it if he back petals on his policies, taxing GM, building walls will likely never happen or the Trump wall will be like the Reagan fence or the Bill Clinton fence or the GW Bush fence etc.

What say you...

I thought for sure some dumb ignorant moron was going to try and assassinate Barry Soetoro! Hmmm..... I missed that one. Damn!

I'm now willing to bet even more that some left wing wack job is going to try and take out The Donald! Man I hope I'm wrong.

The liberal lefties are still crying about how unfair and how the Russians interfered with the election. Now they are going to try and undermine and disrupt the inauguration. The whining, crying liberal nut jobs need to go to jail. Think about it. They all want to milk the system for free stuff. How free can you get? A roof over your head with three hots and a cot?

Rand

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:03 pm 

If in fact they ( the liberals) belive Russia tried to disturb our elections then the liberals are playing right into there hands as they are the only disturbance. The level of ignorance being shown is too crazy to belive.
And I agree it sure looks like a JFK situation.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:26 pm 

Totally hilarious what's going on with these nut jobs.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:36 am 

bullnerd wrote:
Totally hilarious what's going on with these nut jobs.

Many liberal snowflakes in total meltdown and looking for safe places.

When are all those idiots who said they were leaving the usa if Trump won going to leave??

Same shit happen when Teddy Roosevelt was elected liberal meltdowns we seen how that worked out 'Speak softly and carry a big stick' well clearly Trump is going to talk loudly and carry a big stick.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:09 pm 

I THINK I saw on the news they are going to prosecute and fine a large number of the violent protesters that were arrested during the protests, I mean riots. Finally! These scumbags that go out and damage other people hard earned property and then go home like nothing ever happened have to be held accountable!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:14 pm 

I love how Trump just talks like a regular dude!

No one knows how to handle it!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:16 pm 

I voted for Trump but some of the shit he's doing is pissing me off.Enough with the tweeting already,he looks like a frickin idiot.And what's up with his wife staying somewhere else? that's B.S. If it was Obama and his wife was living somewhere else we would be bitching up a storm on how much extra this is costing the taxpayers.I read that since Trump's been president it's already cost more for him and his family then it did for the Obama's all of last year! And that's got to be a lot because I read many times last year that Obama was doing this and that and there was a lot of bitching about how much money he was costing taxpayers,and I was one of them.You can't bitch about something Obama did then look the other way when Trump does it.
There was no way I was going to vote for Hilary but every day Trump is slowly making me regret voting for him,and it's not just about the 2 things I mentioned.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:26 pm 

redskinman wrote:
I voted for Trump but some of the shit he's doing is pissing me off.Enough with the tweeting already,he looks like a frickin idiot.And what's up with his wife staying somewhere else? that's B.S. If it was Obama and his wife was living somewhere else we would be bitching up a storm on how much extra this is costing the taxpayers.I read that since Trump's been president it's already cost more for him and his family then it did for the Obama's all of last year! And that's got to be a lot because I read many times last year that Obama was doing this and that and there was a lot of bitching about how much money he was costing taxpayers,and I was one of them.You can't bitch about something Obama did then look the other way when Trump does it.
There was no way I was going to vote for Hilary but every day Trump is slowly making me regret voting for him,and it's not just about the 2 things I mentioned.

Yes his wife and 10 year old boy are staying at another location raising the boy at home IMO is a great idea, I think the secret service had to rent a whole floor in Trump tower for $ecurity.

How much has been spent for security for past living presidents?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:46 pm 

redskinman wrote:

Did you read who wrote that article originally? The Washington Post. They hate Trump. If you want to believe what the leftist newspapers write that's your prerogative. Funny how you never saw 1 article about what it cost for the Obummers for the last 8 years. That guy was always golfing or on vacation in Hawaii. Trump might cost taxpayers for his life style but he's always working!!!!.. He works his arse off at 70!!! The guy isn't a multi billionaire because he sits around. Whatever ever it costs us taxpayers he'll 100 fold back to our economy. He'll do more in his first year than Obummer did in 8.
I personally like Trumps tweets. He's an open book. He tells the American people how it truly is in Washington. How else could We The People get daily information from our Government? He certainly can't hold a press conference every day.
My 2 cents.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:15 am 

The media dose not like his tweeting because Trump is able to stop there bs propaganda in its tracks. There lies don't have time to build up momentum.
I have to laugh when I see poles regarding his approval rating ect,,, are these not the same poles that were unable to predict the election,they got it so wrong and not by a little either. I think after 4 years he will have no problem in 2020 if we keep going like we are. People will keep slamming him and his administration right up until the minute they vote for him in 2020.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:17 pm 

Well well well -- check this out: http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/don ... li=AAggNb9
Everyone in the media is calling Trump a liar, say he is making up stories, and then this comes out. It was posted here this morning.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next