Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

DONALD TRUMP OR HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT
Donald Trump 85%  85%  [ 34 ]
Hillary Clinton 15%  15%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 40
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:16 pm 

Duneit wrote:
CO. Re read my post. Anyone who goes into the er has no job, illegal, or other. Those types have nothing so the hospitals write it off. Those of us who have insurance pay more because of this.

I am no expert but I think their is no real write off their is no losses when you increase your rates for services to cover losses as you describe of non payment.

OR are the hospitals writing off the losses and jacking up prices double screwing us tax payers, consumers? :shock:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:21 pm 

hoser wrote:
Duneit wrote:
CO. Re read my post. Anyone who goes into the er has no job, illegal, or other. Those types have nothing so the hospitals write it off. Those of us who have insurance pay more because of this.

You got it. We tax payers get it. But my insurance premiums were still WAY cheaper before Obummer care.
I am no expert but I think their is no real write off their is no losses when you increase your rates for services to cover losses as you describe of non payment.

OR are the hospitals writing off the losses and jacking up prices double screwing us tax payers, consumers? :shock:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:33 pm 

My fellow Americans and myself have been feed so much bs ( for the last 18 years ) about health care to scare us into thinking ours is the only system that works even though we can see it dose not. Our health care system will never work with insurance companies calling the shots. The billions of dollars going into the pockets of insurance companies could be put to use in our medical system.
My wife and I are two of the millions of people who fall between the cracks. We make too much but not enough. It's a crazy system. Yes we can walk into the emergency room and get treated if it's life threatening and either pay out of pocket or not pay the bill when it comes. Not paying would destroy our credit and the debt will follow you forever. The insurance companies made it years ago where you can not declair bankruptcy on medical bills. I hurt my neck years ago and they wanted to do an mri , I refused due to no insurance and there advice was to just not pay the bill. I did not have the mri and left the hospital against medical advice. Turned out I was ok but that was just luck.
If I broke my back it would financially destroy us.
There are many more things to be said on this but I'm not as articulate as many on here so will leave that up to them.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:51 pm 

Obviously there is more to this healthcare issue than I am aware of.
Not sure now which one is better. I doubt either of those candidates has the ability to fix it.
At the moment I think I will stick to the Canadian communist system.
Next topic :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:56 am 

canadian oddy wrote:
Obviously there is more to this healthcare issue than I am aware of.
Not sure now which one is better. I doubt either of those candidates has the ability to fix it.
At the moment I think I will stick to the Canadian communist system.
Next topic :-)

Healthcare is fueled and driven by GREED once you come up with a cure for GREED you will then have the perfect healthcare system.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:22 am 

Did anybody catch it last night when Hillary called Obama a Muslim? Think about that for a min.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:33 am 

Since we're talking about getting screwed by health care.....

After my wife retired and wasn't old enough to qualify for Medicare, I had to look into health insurance for my wife. Now being that she is over 60 the premiums for her through the Obummer Crap system was an astonishing $1200.00 a month!

This is highway robbery and there should be some sort of law against what these thieves should be able to charge for monthly premiums!

And on another note.....

If you don't have insurance, the US Government fines you! I chose to pay the fine for 2 years, and pay for health care costs out of my pocket rather than pay 1200 bucks a month premium fees. Even with paying out of my pocket, her medical care costs for 2 years were less than the cost of health insurance premiums for one month!

The health care system is F!@#$%^ criminal!

Rand

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:20 pm 

Randman wrote:

After my wife retired and wasn't old enough to qualify for Medicare, I had to look into health insurance for my wife. Now being that she is over 60 the premiums for her through the Obummer Crap system was an astonishing $1200.00 a month!

This is highway robbery and there should be some sort of law against what these thieves should be able to charge for monthly premiums!

And on another note.....

If you don't have insurance, the US Government fines you! I chose to pay the fine for 2 years, and pay for health care costs out of my pocket rather than pay 1200 bucks a month premium fees. Even with paying out of my pocket, her medical care costs for 2 years were less than the cost of health insurance premiums for one month!

Rand

That's sick ----- no pun intended.
Below is what I pay here in communist Canada every month for health insurance. Everyone here gets this bill. If you are a millionaire or a millwright we all pay the same. Mostly the companies I work for pay my medical. But like I said -- it's more complicated than I first believed. No easy answer. Hoser nailed it -- eliminate the greed.

Attachments:
20161021_120936.jpg
20161021_120936.jpg [ 30.05 KiB | Viewed 822 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:16 pm 

Randman wrote:

And on another note.....

Rand

So exactly what part of "Affordable Healthcare Act " don't you understand? :shock:

A while back I seen a new article that gave a number to call and notify your congressmen about the outlandish rates they are charging. Keep in mind anybody that can correct the problem and or help you is getting tax payer funded FREE insurance so don't hold your breath.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:55 am 

Wow 4 votes for Hillary...must be fl250 owners

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:09 am 

VanelayIndustries wrote:

DOH! :-)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:03 pm 

the healthcare kind of took on a topic of it's own, now that we are on the subject, even before Obama healthcare went up every year, they have a meeting at my work every year for the benefits, it takes them about 1-2 hours to say the same thing every year, the cost is going up your benefits are going down

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:36 pm 

Well based on this poll - the race is over and we can all stay home Nov.8th or is that exactly what they want us to think?

Pilotman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:13 pm 

No..media is saying Hillary is winning when she is not..she cant even touch the crowds Trump pulls

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:19 pm 

VanelayIndustries wrote:

damn that was racist :shock: :-) lol

Post subject: Pay For Play!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:35 am 

GOD bless Julian Assange and Wikileaks.

The Clinton s the gift that keeps on giving. https://www.google.com/search?q=julian+ ... n+millions

Amazing that about 50% will vote for Clinton guess they want Bill for a 3rd term, wonder where Clinton voters get their news?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:05 am 

"Amazing that about 50% will vote for Clinton guess they want Bill for a 3rd term, wonder where Clinton voters get their news?"

That's easy - NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, Etc. Mainstream media, bought and paid for with our tax dollars...

It is shocking how corrupt she is and people are still planning to vote for her. By no means is Trump the perfect candidate but the good news is he owes no one in Washington anything and he actually cares about cleaning up our political system.

My ballot was cast this morning.

Drain The Swamp!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Pay For Play!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:11 pm 

hoser wrote:

The Clinton s the gift that keeps on giving. https://www.google.com/search?q=julian+ ... n+millions

Amazing that about 50% will vote for Clinton guess they want Bill for a 3rd term, wonder where Clinton voters get their news?

Here we go again! The FBI has re-opened Hillary's email investigation.

One has to wonder what they have (information wise) to do this just before the election..... again!

I'll repeat your words again Hoser..... "GOD bless Julian Assange and Wikileaks."

Lets keep the politicians honest!

Rand

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Pay For Play!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:08 pm 

Randman wrote:
hoser wrote:

Here we go again! The FBI has re-opened Hillary's email investigation.

One has to wonder what they have (information wise) to do this just before the election..... again!

I'll repeat your words again Hoser..... "GOD bless Julian Assange and Wikileaks."

Lets keep the politicians honest!

Rand

FBI stumbled on some info whilst investigating Anthony Weiner the pervert https://www.google.com/search?q=anothy+ ... bi&tbm=nws
Time to flush the toilet at the FBI and do their jobs.

This scandal could end up bigger than Watergate.

Crooked Hillary.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:51 pm 

Looking at your election from the other side of the border, I have to say that its the dirtiest I have seen, and I was around for the Watergate mess.
We need something like that in Canada. Our nations capital is riddled with CIA, Chinese and KGB spies.
No other nation on earth would let all of their raw materials just get shipped out of the country for bargain basement prices will our workers are unemployed. We are the richest nation in the world for raw materials yet most of us struggle to make ends meet. The punk kid that is running this show now is as stupid as his old man was but the spies keep this goof and others under their control in power.
If Trump loses I hope he makes a run here. I'll vote for him, even though I think he's a bit nuts.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:03 am 

GOD bless Carlos Danger!

https://www.google.com/search?q=carlos+ ... gC&dpr=1.5

https://www.google.com/search?q=carlos+ ... 80&bih=645

Maybe the Clinton crime family is finally going down? Nice to see Hillary squirm and complain Hillary had a year to release ALL her emails but she chose to obstruct, delete her server, have witnesses take Da Fidth over and over, play stupid (you mean wipe it with a cloth) delay delay delay until after the election, LIE LIE LIE (Ive always tried to tell the truth) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd3UMU85od0

What about ..

Dead Broke – In an interview, Clinton stated that she “came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt.” Something even the left-leaning Politifact found to be false.

Sniper Fire – During the 2008 campaign, Clinton said she came under sniper fire in Bosnia during the ’90s. She went so far as to claim her group ran “with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.” Video of her actual arrival surfaced showing a very calm scene instead, and the Democrat would quickly say she simply misspoke.

Immigrant Grandparents – When discussing immigrant stories, Clinton asserted that “all my grandparents… came over here.” It was another story Politifact said was false, as only one of her grandparents was an immigrant.

Sir Edmund Hillary – Seems Clinton can’t even bring herself to tell the truth about her own name. She claimed to be named after Sir Edmund Hillary, one of the first men to climb Mt. Everest. One small problem though, the explorer didn’t climb Everest until Clinton was 6 years old.

The Few, The Proud, The Marines – Very recently, Clinton claimed to have been turned down by the Marines when she applied in 1975. Washington Post fact-checkers quickly realized the absurdity that a rising legal star at the time, and soon to be wife of Bill Clinton, would drop everything and ship off with the Marines. They gave her a couple of Pinocchios for her tall tale.

Secret E-Mails – Former Secretary of State Clinton claimed her infamous private e-mail server was set up in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.” A federal judge disagreed, saying Clinton “violated government policy” when she used a private server to store official State Department messages.

Benghazi – Clearly the most reprehensible lie of them all – Clinton failed to tell the truth about a terrorist attack that killed four Americans in Benghazi. She claimed for weeks, standing over the flag-draped coffins of murdered Americans, that an insensitive YouTube video had incited the violence that occurred that night. Why? Because a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 – which it was – would have destroyed President Obama’s re-election chances. But hey, at the end of the day it’s worth it to Clinton to tell a politically expedient lie, so long as her party can stay in power.

After all, what difference does it make?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:00 pm 

Amen

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:16 pm 

Whats funny is Trump keeps saying Bleachbit is an expensive process ITS FREE and open source https://www.bleachbit.org/

Attachments:
cloth_or_something3.jpg
cloth_or_something3.jpg [ 42.31 KiB | Viewed 629 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:03 am 

canadian oddy wrote:
I am Canadian but will vote anyways if that is ok. If not then remove one Trump.
Have to say it's sad that either of them are the best you guys could find.

Any member can vote its just a poll to see what people think should not sway how others think Polls are not some Jedi Mind Trick, I see no options anyplace to remove votes, I am not even sure if I delete your post from this topic it would remove the vote you cast.

The only way I can add a vote is by voting even then I can only vote one time, I can CHANGE my vote by simply picking another poll choice and clicking "Submit Vote" again.

I/we have no clue what/who you voted for in a poll on this site unless you tell us its an anonymous vote, that said since you can change your vote this tells me your vote has been recorded and associated to your username so I bet their is a way to see what you voted on in one of these sites polls.

More info can be found on phpbb polls by doing a search like on Google or going to the phpbb website. :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:52 pm 

VanelayIndustries wrote:

LOL

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next