Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:40 pm 

Just a heads up guys, DO NOT order parts from Farr-OffRoad. He waits weeks to ship your parts, when you email and ask weeks after you have paid for your parts he says your being impatient , shitty business practices, not worth your time or hassle better off building what you need yourself.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:43 am 

Just so everything is clear this guy ordered a disc brake kit, he emailed me when it would ship and I gave him a date when it would ship which was 9 days after purchase and then he continued emailing asking why it was not shipping sooner, I then refunded him because I had a bad feeling about him and this post confirms it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:18 am 

that old saying.... patience is a virtue :shock:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:35 am 

I've bought parts from FARR and they are very good quality. I know hes a hard guy to get ahold of sometimes. But eventually he always gets back to yea. For some reason shipping from Canada takes longer than shipping from China. So that can be frustrating. But is out of his hands. I'm pleased with the products I've bought from him and will defiantly do business with him again.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:57 am 

Took you over a week to even respond to my emails, not good business practice. Every company I order from I get an order conformation imminently and depending on time of day O order the parts ship same day if not the next. had to hound you for over a week just to get an email that says they will ship when I get time. I smelt scam

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:20 pm 

If you would have done your homework you would have see that although Emmaunel has sometimes had a lag in response time, no one else on this forum has had issues with him "SCAMMING" anyone.

Plastering a thread on this site labeled "DO NOT ORDER FROM FARR-OFFROAD" isn't the solution to the problem either and in my opinion not a cool thing to do.

As CurtisR401 said "Patience is a virtue".

Rand

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 pm 

oleskool wrote:
Took you over a week to even respond to my emails, not good business practice. Every company I order from I get an order conformation imminently and depending on time of day O order the parts ship same day if not the next. had to hound you for over a week just to get an email that says they will ship when I get time. I smelt scam

Emmanuel is a great guy, makes good quality stuff and very helpful. Your sniffer is wrong. If you want some half assed made stuff then go buy elsewhere. Not everyone can ship like amazon.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:31 pm 

Brittabrat wrote:

Emmanuel is a great guy, makes good quality stuff and very helpful. Your sniffer is wrong. If you want some half assed made stuff then go buy elsewhere. Not everyone can ship like amazon.

That is awesome. Love the Amazon reference.
Must agree, what he is doing is a specialty.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:59 pm 

NHC, AUTO DIST, ROCKY MTN, PARTZILLA, BIKE BANDIT, the list goes on and on not amazon, of places I order parts from and get an IMMEDIATE order conformation from and shipping same if not next day depending on time of order. If your going to CLAIM your a business then you should reply to customers questions and orders In a prompt manner not send an email a week later saying "Ill get to it when I get to it, not Shut up and wait. Glad I got my refund I found the same set up in the sates for less and have already received the parts 3 days after order.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:14 am 

You smell scam, well I smell poop cause you are full of it, you ordered on nov 30, I emailed you on dec 5 telling you that you that your kit would ship on the dec 9, I never told you that I would ship when I had time, I don't ship when I have time I ship when the parts are ready to be shipped. I refunded you on the dec 7 and now you say you ordered the same parts, lol I am the only person who offers a disc brake kit for the 350. I did call you impatient when I refunded you and I'm glad I did refund you, I have zero patience for people like you and I am so done with this, you are not worth the time of day. \

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:12 am 

I purchased a rotax kit, a radiator kit, a fuel tank kit, he sold me a set of super bn's, custom mounted a fuel gauge in the tank I purchased, and a custom air filter set up, all came as promised, well made and worth every penny, emails take awhile, but he does answer, phone calls he returns,
Stop bashing him you don't know shit,,,,,

Emmanuel you da man.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:01 am 

oleskool wrote:
NHC, AUTO DIST, ROCKY MTN, PARTZILLA, BIKE BANDIT, the list goes on and on not amazon, of places I order parts from and get an IMMEDIATE order conformation from and shipping same if not next day depending on time of order. If your going to CLAIM your a business then you should reply to customers questions and orders In a prompt manner not send an email a week later saying "Ill get to it when I get to it, not Shut up and wait. Glad I got my refund I found the same set up in the sates for less and have already received the parts 3 days after order.

If you had 25 to 30 people working for the company
Yes it would take a Day or Two
But some people don't have that kind of setup

So this is how a big company works
Two guys sit at the computer answering emails. OPPs sorry with Auto response That the email you get back in 5 mins of placing the order
Two guys printing off orders
Ten guys running around a ware house with off the shelf products at you can buy from Quote "AUTO DIST, ROCKY MTN, PARTZILLA, BIKE BANDIT"
Two Guys Invoices
Five guys packing
Four guys arranging freight to be sent all around the world
Accounts
clerical staff "Google" workers provide general office support that assists in the functioning of a company. They might work directly under an administrative assistant and be assigned basic tasks, such as filing or answering phones.""
and the Bosses

I could go on

OH that right your playing the Honda FL350 and FL400 which are 25 PLUS year old
On That right what Farr Produces is ALL custom Stuff hand built, yes Engine out of Old sleds that takes
Time

Oh sorry your just inpatient and spoiled by the big company's

Farr is making the oddy live longer, faster and a new word Funner.

oleskool pull your head in.

As Randman said Homework

My 20cent US dollars

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:37 am 

can some one post me a link to his site for the kit.
Thank you

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:09 pm 

adnoh wrote:
can some one post me a link to his site for the kit.
Thank you

http://www.farr-offroad.com
His site.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:26 pm 

Thank you

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:47 pm 

Farr Offroad does great work, Ive never had a problem with anything from him. You can call or email him anytime. Sometimes he gets busy and it takes a couple days to get back to you but he always does.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:31 pm 

Well I had to chime in here because Ive been there and got the tshirt Oleskool. but Wyeoddy is spot on. When I first started this hobby, Odysseys and Pilots 8 years ago, I would order parts from lots of aftermarket guys like Curtis Weed and Palmetto Motorsports and randy at OdysseySalvage and I had to get used to the fact that my parts werent going to arrive as if I ought them from Partzilla etc, our machines are old and sometimes the guys have to dig through parts boxes from the 80's or call up a buddy that has a stash of parts to get our stuff or in Farrs case actually build the parts. Let us know how the USA parts worked out, we can always use alternate sources for parts.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:09 am 

I have two suspension kits from Emmanual, and his stuff is amazing. The workmanship, and quality of the stuff he fabricates is top of the line. It's never next day shipping and he can be hard to get ahold of but I will tell you I'm assuming it's because his stuff is amazing and he's likely swampped with work! I love his kits, he sent me fairly detailed instructions on install and what I had a hard time figuring out,
he walked me through it over the phone and via some pictures! I would recommend, and buy from again!
Mike

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:21 am 

Faridabad is very well, his work is excellent. It is true that sometimes he(it) puts a lot of time answering but him(it) finished always to make him(it). I was always very satisfied with farroffroad and I recommend him(it).

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:27 pm 

does anybody have his email or number i bought the front disc brake set up from him but lost the instruction

Profile E-mail