Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:16 am 

I joined a Pilot Odyssey group on Fakebook. A guy by the name of Dan Blasi, user ID BristolFL has not got the confirmation email to get approved for the site. Anyhow I told him I would give you a holler about it... Let me know if I can help

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:42 am 

stix wrote:
I joined a Pilot Odyssey group on Fakebook. A guy by the name of Dan Blasi, user ID BristolFL has not got the confirmation email to get approved for the site. Anyhow I told him I would give you a holler about it... Let me know if I can help

I activated his account tell him to try and log in .

Did he say if he received his email notification after creating his account, once logged in have him verify his email is correct maybe he entered it wrong when he signed up?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:39 am 

hoser wrote:
stix wrote:

Did he say if he received his email notification after creating his account, once logged in have him verify his email is correct maybe he entered it wrong when he signed up?

That's strange. These Russian or whatever yahoos that post their crap get on but a legit guy has difficulty getting approval?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:14 am 

Duneit wrote:
hoser wrote:
stix wrote:

That's strange. These Russian or whatever yahoos that post their crap get on but a legit guy has difficulty getting approval?

His conformation email might have been rejected by his email client as spam or even at the level of his ISP's email spam filters, people running the spam bots know how to avoid these problems.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:20 am 

hoser wrote:
Duneit wrote:
hoser wrote:
stix wrote:

His conformation email might have been rejected by his email client as spam or even at the level of his ISP's email spam filters, people running the spam bots know how to avoid these problems.

I have no idea what a spam bot is but I'll take your word for it. :-) :-) :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:40 pm 

hoser wrote:
Duneit wrote:
hoser wrote:
stix wrote:

Thanks He said he was able this time so we got a new member!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:31 am 

Thanks for holding the door open for me guys! :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:24 am 

BristolFL wrote:
Thanks for holding the door open for me guys! :-)

Your welcome. If your up for a ride trip we're planning a ride at little Sahara Ok may 17 thru the 21st. Reply to the post here or to me on Facebook if you can make it!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:52 pm 

Cool thanks for the heads up! I won't be able to make that trip but I am planning to be at Silver Kale, MI on 9/9 - 9/15!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:31 pm 

BristolFL wrote:
Cool thanks for the heads up! I won't be able to make that trip but I am planning to be at Silver Kale, MI on 9/9 - 9/15!

Wow nice dunes!!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:12 pm 

Looks like they got noise rules and spark arrester rules out there :shock: . WTF ??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74kL-Oyc2dU
That's one of the reasons I sold my race car.

Opps never mind that video is of Silver Lake. Don't think it is the same place as mentioned above.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:15 pm 

canadian oddy wrote:
Looks like they got noise rules and spark arrester rules out there :shock: . WTF ??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74kL-Oyc2dU
That's one of the reasons I sold my race car.

Opps never mind that video is of Silver Lake. Don't think it is the same place as mentioned above.

oops edited. The Silver Kale vids looks bad to the bone as well

Profile E-mail