Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ODDY-COOOOOOL
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:21 pm 

Any of you fl350 guys know anything about these?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Odyssey-f ... b1&vxp=mtr

Auction says 137 sold. price seem reasonable, but 137 - really????

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: ODDY-COOOOOOL
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:10 pm 

did you buy one, now it says 138 sold!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:31 pm 

Pretty sure he's a member here.

Haven't seen him in a while.

Curious about the "patent pending" advertisement.

Can you sell enough of these to cover all the crazy patent fee's?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:20 pm 

I have one works great!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:24 pm 

Kuma wrote:
did you buy one, now it says 138 sold!

No I did not buy one. I do not own a 350. Seems crazy that 138 can be sold and not discussed here.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:28 pm 

Actually a guy did a complete build up on his odyssey from the frame up on this forum.he added one of these in the build and said it really lowered the numbers on his etg gauge.so I bought one.I wouldn't ever run mine without one.simple effective and great invention that can keep these things running longer.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:14 pm 

I have one, I definitely moves a lot of air! I have started to transition to water cooled heads, I will at some point offer mine up for sale. My 2nd oddy has a generic radiator fan, and it doesn't even come close to the amount of air that the oddy cool moves!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:18 pm 

Vandalay aren't you the guy making them?

I think I have you confused with another member.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:44 am 

VanelayIndustries wrote:
Actually a guy did a complete build up on his odyssey from the frame up on this forum.he added one of these in the build and said it really lowered the numbers on his etg gauge.so I bought one.I wouldn't ever run mine without one.simple effective and great invention that can keep these things running longer.

Not really a invention fans on FL350s has been done quite a bit https://www.google.com/search?biw=1280& ... xFQZrp1hdo

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:49 am 

bullnerd wrote:
Pretty sure he's a member here.

Haven't seen him in a while.

Curious about the "patent pending" advertisement.

Can you sell enough of these to cover all the crazy patent fee's?

AfterShot Motorspurts AKA LIEwire use to use the "patent pending" scam in his advertisements until he realized he looked like a complete idiot doing so. I guess anybody can apply for a patent but doe that automatically make it "patent pending" ?

Hey LEE you have done the patent thing details please...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:35 am 

Its illegal to label your product patent pending if you have not applied.

A provisional patent is good for one year, and allows you to use the patent pending.

I thought, you had to apply for a traditional patent after the one year, but I could be wrong.

Patent stuff is crazy expensive! No way worth it for an odyssey product.

Its the guy that built the aluminum nerf bars? Still cant remember his screen name. Might be the guy CO had issues with?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:13 am 

I could be wrong, but on Hoser's old site there was a guy that went by "Ramjet', I think. He had a fan design very similar, if not the exact same thing, and was selling them, but that was quite a few years ago.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:11 pm 

Heard his name is Jay Hardgrove, not sure what his name is on here. I have one but I haven't installed it, I'd really like it to come on when the Engine switch is positioned to "Run". Any suggestions for wiring? The instructions that come with it are pretty generic.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:22 pm 

I have been following this site for many years. I learned alot, I am just now making a login name to post. I think it is in terribly bad taste that the moderator of this site and supposed leader of this page talks bad against chucklenuts at aftershot motorspurts. At least they are a company that is still in business providing us with parts that see very hard to get anymore. I AM glad I found a couple of good groups on facebook to follow that help out with odysseys in real time with instant answers. You should be glad that you have anybody left on this dinosaur of a site. Stop belittling everybody's effort to help our sport and make you page better or in the very least hand it over to someone who can..smh

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:26 pm 

Wow its a a shame that when you type in a f t er s ho ck....the moterator has it set to type in something g else...it says chuckl3head aftershot...the hat just plain crazy

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:44 pm 

odysseyfan wrote:
I have been following this site for many years. I learned alot, I am just now making a login name to post. I think it is in terribly bad taste that the moderator of this site and supposed leader of this page talks bad against chucklenuts at aftershot motorspurts. At least they are a company that is still in business providing us with parts that see very hard to get anymore. I AM glad I found a couple of good groups on facebook to follow that help out with odysseys in real time with instant answers. You should be glad that you have anybody left on this dinosaur of a site. Stop belittling everybody's effort to help our sport and make you page better or in the very least hand it over to someone who can..smh

Ooooooooh this is not going to turn out well -- just my opinion.
Maybe I am out of line here but I think it is in "terribly bad taste" for a new guy to come here and on his very first post bad mouth the site.
I would also like to add that it is in "terribly bad taste" to continue to sell a bad intake manifold for an oddy and continue to do so for many years. That's what chucknuts does. That intake has many issues and it cost me an Engine several years ago. Yes chickennuts needs kudos for supporting the oddy's but if something is not right with a product you fix it or don't sell it. You say you have been following this site for many years -- well then you know that there are many very very smart people here, engineers, fabricators and tradesmen. If this is a dinosaur site, so what ?? It works, and if something works, don't FN fix it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:13 pm 

odysseyfan wrote:

Yeah we are a dinosaur site..... what's you point? We like it that way. It keeps people that are more obnoxious than us off the site! We are a tight knit group who watch out for each other here. If you don't want to play by our rules the go take you silly ass ball somewhere else! Keep up with the Pilotodyssey.com site bashing and you will be barred from it just like countless others that didn't want to play nice!

Lets just talk about the Chucklenuts site for a minute shall we? I am looking to get another water cooled head and radiator for my Ody so I have been pricing them. Your little buddy you are so adamantly defending has a water cooled head for sale at $389.95. The radiator kit he sells goes $489.00. OUCH! A little bit of extreme price gouging if you ask me!

OK, rant done!

Regards.....
RANDMAN..... (DINOSAUR AND OBNOXIOUS GUY)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:35 pm 

canadian oddy wrote:
odysseyfan wrote:

Ooooooooh this is not going to turn out well -- just my opinion.
Maybe I am out of line here but I think it is in "terribly bad taste" for a new guy to come here and on his very first post bad mouth the site.
I would also like to add that it is in "terribly bad taste" to continue to sell a bad intake manifold for an oddy and continue to do so for many years. That's what chucknuts does. That intake has many issues and it cost me an Engine several years ago. Yes chickennuts needs kudos for supporting the oddy's but if something is not right with a product you fix it or don't sell it. You say you have been following this site for many years -- well then you know that there are many very very smart people here, engineers, fabricators and tradesmen. If this is a dinosaur site, so what ?? It works, and if something works, don't FN fix it.

This poster isn't new.... new join date but I assure not a newbie....
Please hold while a grab a cold one and the popcorn...
Ok, somebody press play and let's see how this shakes out.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:06 pm 

odysseyfan wrote:
Wow its a a shame that when you type in a f t er s ho ck....the moterator has it set to type in something g else...it says chuckl3head aftershot...the hat just plain crazy

I like it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:33 pm 

odysseyfan wrote:

No one asked you to join this site and if you do not like it you can leave. Now go put another Monster Drink sticker on you off road machine. :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:00 pm 

This is the intake I speak of sir
(Center) The tighter you make the bolts the more it warps. Bigger washers still no cheer.

Attachments:
20140619_013805.jpg
20140619_013805.jpg [ 45.08 KiB | Viewed 590 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:12 pm 

odysseyfan wrote:

At the very end of your comment it says ..smh
What does that stand for ?? --- ShitnMeHead ??

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:53 pm 

odysseyfan wrote:

I did the auto text correct because Steve Bishop (Professional Liar) AKA LIEwire earned the treatment he receives from me and others he is a Piece Of Shit and a Liar TRUST ME their is nothing you could ever say or he could ever do to change this status and my feelings towards him, I have spent most my life avoiding asshole losers like Steve Bishop (Professional Liar) life is too short to include mutts like him if I was going to live to be like 300 years old then I might make time to include ilk like him.

If you do not like how he is treated here don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out you could browse here viewforum.php?f=8 and learn much about the loser MOST his shady shit happen on Pilot(Hyphon)Odyssey.com MY original site before I started this site you will notice that Steve Bishop (Professional Liar) is still riding my coat tails by redirecting Pilot(-)Odyssey.com to his POS site he waited until my original domain expired PilotOdyssey.com with the Dash then bought the domain and redirected to his site letting the domain expire was intentional just to prove a point about Steve Bishop (Professional Liar) and what a Shady Piece Of Shit he really is and how desperate...

For quite some time the loser would join the site and try to plug his shit products and site in response to his childish behavour I created the word edits this solved the problem and this site has been really happy without him.

Thanks for expressing/sharing your opinion with us the internet is a HUGE place PLEASE start another Pilot Odyssey orientated site of your choice and populate it with any content you want but this site still remains "The Often Imitated But Never Duplicated Pilot Odyssey Web Site".

Number of posts: 153265
Posts per day: 30.82
Number of topics: 14881
Topics per day: 2.99
Number of users: 3403
Users per day: 0.68
Number of attachments: 54093
Attachments per day: 10.88
Board started: 16 Dec 2003 01:40 pm
Database size: 706.43 MiB

Profile E-mail