Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Unable to ride .
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:38 pm 

It's been almost a year since I last went riding because of my leg getting worse . I haveing a hard time getting in and out of my FL350 . My son took me to look at a used Poliars Ace 570 it's a 2016 in great shape and the guy wants 5,500. for it . Does anyone know anything about the Ace are they good I really won't to get back riding . The thing about the odyssey's is I love working on mine and my sons over the past 5 years Iv torn them down each winter sometimes I think I like working on them more then riding them there an easy machine to work on everything is straight foword on them . The Polaris Ace is a hole diffrent kind of machine . If anyone knows anything about them let me know. Thanks

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Unable to ride .
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:10 pm 

At that price point you should look at a trail rzr.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:12 pm 

RJ1 wrote:
It's been almost a year since I last went riding because of my leg getting worse . I haveing a hard time getting in and out of my FL350 . My son took me to look at a used Poliars Ace 570 it's a 2016 in great shape and the guy wants 5,500. for it . Does anyone know anything about the Ace are they good I really won't to get back riding . The thing about the odyssey's is I love working on mine and my sons over the past 5 years Iv torn them down each winter sometimes I think I like working on them more then riding them there an easy machine to work on everything is straight foword on them . The Polaris Ace is a hole diffrent kind of machine . If anyone knows anything about them let me know. Thanks

I havent rode one but from what I hear other people say about them is that the 570 is going to feel under powered and compared to ody going to feel very top heavy.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:31 pm 

I took it for a ride and power wise it was not bad but I do see what you mean about it being top heavy . I checked out some prices for the Trail RZR there about 3,000 more for the same year plus I really don't want to get a 2 seater . The thing I love about the Odyssey's is the controls are on the steering wheel . I'm still up in the air on it but I really want to start riding again . The Polaris Ace comes with a moose plow to and it only has 45 hours on it . Since I got my FL350 all I wanted was a Pilot but I think that would be just as hard to get in and out of . I told the guy I would give him an answer by Tuesday 8/20/19 I'm going to do some more research on the ACE . The blue book value on it with every thing it comes with is 7,200 . My son and wife keep telling me to stop thinking about it and buy it I just don't know .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:28 pm 

RJ1 wrote:
I took it for a ride and power wise it was not bad but I do see what you mean about it being top heavy . I checked out some prices for the Trail RZR there about 3,000 more for the same year plus I really don't want to get a 2 seater . The thing I love about the Odyssey's is the controls are on the steering wheel . I'm still up in the air on it but I really want to start riding again . The Polaris Ace comes with a moose plow to and it only has 45 hours on it . Since I got my FL350 all I wanted was a Pilot but I think that would be just as hard to get in and out of . I told the guy I would give him an answer by Tuesday 8/20/19 I'm going to do some more research on the ACE . The blue book value on it with every thing it comes with is 7,200 . My son and wife keep telling me to stop thinking about it and buy it I just don't know .

Hey if your happy with it power wise then that's good.Yeah sometimes it's tough to make that decision,I'm always second guessing myself also when it comes to big purchases like that

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:46 pm 

I bought the Poliars Ace 570 . The thing does have a lot of power and the ride is smooth but I miss my FL350 . The one thing I love about the odyssey is the hand controls and another thing is the looks you get from every one when your out ridding . I gave my FL350 to my son so he can ride that instead of his FL250 .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:02 pm 

my brother has one and the Engine just blew up in it..not sure why yet. but I have heard the 570 is not a very good Engine...might want to research it

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:21 pm 

Research

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp ... CAc&uact=5

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:05 pm 

Thanks Hoser . I did o a lot of research on the Polaris Ace 570 before I bought it I really think I was trying to talk myself out of buying one I just wanted to keep ridding my oddyssey .
Fully. I think you can find that the same thing happens to almost all ATV's . Iv read it hear how someone had just bought an oddyssey and a week later the motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) blew. I think if it was taken care of and the fluids changed when they should be and the machine was not abused then I should have no problem with it .

Profile E-mail