Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:04 pm 

Hey all,
On a more serious note, be safe out there with this virus going around. We have members here from all over the world and we are all going to be effected by this in one way or another. Here in the northeast USA, most business, all schools, and day to day life as we know it has been shut down. Some of you may be in similar situations. What’s going on in your neck of the woods?

I am still working as my employment requires it.

Attachment:
12F3CD55-3BFE-43B3-86CE-1221BFCCC8EA.jpeg
12F3CD55-3BFE-43B3-86CE-1221BFCCC8EA.jpeg [ 40.06 KiB | Viewed 1031 times ]

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:00 pm 

CurtisR401 wrote:
What’s going on in your neck of the woods?

Federal govt here in Canada is telling everyone to "self isolate" for two weeks if you have been traveling, and told us all to "social distance" which means we must stay apart six feet.
A local reporter asked a politician "what about the down town east side" ?? (it's where all of our dope finks hang out in the big city). The clown just looked like a deer in the headlights. No real answer.
Schools and play grounds closed. Many businesses shut down like restaurants. Grocery stores are going to install plexi glass, a local teller told me today.
The self isolation thing is sort of working. Most complying but there are always rule breakers. The young people think they're ok and think only old people die from this.
At the end of the day I sort of agree with Trump and our idiot here but sometimes not.
He's right that people die of the flu and in car accidents but we don't shut the country down over the flu or stop making cars because people get killed in them. But on the other hand this is just a very strong flu. If you got old people issues you're ded.
In my opinion this should clearly be seen as a military Bio attack wake up call. This is our 9-11. We clearly could not defend against a Russian or Chinese Bio attack. It's should be crystal clear to everyone.
It wouldn't surprise me if this is a Chinese military project that got out of hand. Wuhan city in China has two top level military Bio labs. SARS came from China. Bird flu came from China. Hummmmmm.
Nobody got so excited about those other sicknesses so why is this one so special ??
What do the big shots know that we don't ??
Just my opinions.
CO

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:03 pm 

It's pretty much the same here in AZ as what CO describes, schools are shut down and essential businesses only are open. My wife and I worked from home prior to all this, so really all that changed for us is now the howler monkeys are underfoot all day from that perspective.

My wife was in the cycle for a pay raise and what not, and ended up with a 10% cut. At least she's still employed. :shock:

I was also in line with my hand out for a raise prior to all this. We just went through our evaluations and my boss was pushing for a promotion for me, and then ended up leaving the company for another job. So we shall see what happens, but I've got my fingers crossed my company doesn't downsize. They are saying we're close to hitting Q1, in spite of all this garbage, so maybe I'll break even :-)

Otherwise, I do all my public appearances with latex gloves on now. I have eczema and the frequent hand washing is taking it's toll. That way at least I can stay reasonably protected from touching crap, and it's also a really good reminder to not touch my face.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:33 pm 

Same here in SoCal, my business is a test lab testing aircraft components and government stuff so we are considered essential, probably grocery shopping has the greatest exposure, I'm hoping soon all the hoarders will have their storage full of toilet paper and their freezer packed up so I can buy bread eggs and such, it's better than a week ago, now most stores are limiting to only one of an item, they should have done that from the start.

I believe it is serious, many of us on the forum are old timers, you know with age comes the cage, it is entirely possible that the heard will be thinned before this is over so please everyone be safe and wash your hands!

on that note, I have a dune trip planned for the first weekend in April, all I have to do is drive, make one stop at the gas station, I use disposable gloves to gas up, then I will practice social distancing with my camp buddies, I won't accept food, I won't go into their trailers/motorhomes and they will not be coming into mine either.
My friends out there are also up there in age, you never know this could be the last time I see someone or the last time they see me :shock:
so unless they close the gas stations down and declare marshal law, my plans have not changed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:03 am 

CurtisR401 wrote:
Hey all,
On a more serious note, be safe out there with this virus going around. We have members here from all over the world and we are all going to be effected by this in one way or another. Here in the northeast USA, most business, all schools, and day to day life as we know it has been shut down. Some of you may be in similar situations. What’s going on in your neck of the woods?

Attachment:
12F3CD55-3BFE-43B3-86CE-1221BFCCC8EA.jpeg

When the chinA Virus stared getting serious in Illinois I became a Essential Employee at the local Pot Plant were constructing because once completed it will produce Medical Pot

Money buys power, you know the lobbyist who helped legalize Pot in Illinois paid our governor to deem the Pot manufacturing facilities as Essential

Still waiting on the verified FACTS Pot is good for anything positive other than over taxing the users

FYI all other construction projects have been shut down until further notice.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:45 pm 

As a medical user here in AZ, I can assure you its essential :-)

My usual dispensary sends out a text message daily with specials and whatnot, and since 3/18 they have been rationing all patients to 1oz flower a day.

I always use concentrates, so I'm not sure what the situation is on that front. I stocked up prior to them rationing, so I'm good for now. Eventually I'll wander there and see whats up.

But yeah, I can see why the sweet, sweet MJ tax revenue would keep your project moving. It's a shit ton of money.

Go ahead and take yer shots at the pot head, I can take it :-) Just no fire extinguishers please.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:58 pm 

hoser wrote:
When the chinA Virus stared getting serious in Illinois I became a Essential Employee at the local Pot Plant were constructing because once completed it will produce Medical Pot

Money buys power, you know the lobbyist who helped legalize Pot in Illinois paid our governor to deem the Pot manufacturing facilities as Essential

Still waiting on the verified FACTS Pot is good for anything positive other than over taxing the users

Baahahahahaha
At least you're still working and whether you're high or not don't matter as long as that pay cheque keeps coming in LOL.
I'm mostly with you on this hoser. I'm a millwright and use the term dope fink a lot. I use the term to have fun. Millwrights as a group are NOT a politically correct bunch. At every job I worked at, the talk is always sexual, homophobic, racist and political. Had a great time at every job and we had a lot of laughs. Nobody got excited even though the crews were varied ethnic and different religious. I can't even repeat some of the things that were said around the lunch table because someone here might get excited. You wouldn't believe it. You had to be there. At one job I was at (off and on for 10 yrs) when ever a dope fink talk came up, Grass hopper would try to school us. He was our apprentice (great worker and smart). Bambi killer and disco Donny would get in on the schooling as well. In all those yrs I NEVER saw any of those guys stink like pot or come to work high. That can not be said about our oiler. Bags was East Indian and drunk a lot of the time. We had to cover for him many times. When the company moved the oil shack they found hundreds of fireball bottles under it. Bags cut a hole in the floor of the SeaCan and threw the bottles under there LOL. He was a great guy but sometimes our Union rep would convince him to go home or stay in the shack and "fix" something. At another job site, you always knew when the two contractor brothers were high on cocaine. They would try to do things "fast". They were very jumpy. I would refuse to work with them on those days. Many of my jobs were like this. I'm 60 yrs old and grew up in the 70's. I have never smoked a dubee and quit drinking by the time I was 20. Lots of guys in high school got killed drink n driving. That clued me in fast.
On the other hand this dope thing might have something to it. My buddies wife has an odd ball disease called dystonia. She claims the dope helps. So each to their own I say.
CO

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:15 pm 

I work at a navy base here in Rhode Island and don't mind going to work as that is what I have always done. My wife (teacher) and daughter are at home. I worry about bringing something home to them the most. I have been taking precautions to prevent this but it's tough to know for sure if your carrying something you cannot see. We have kept our distance from my parents and in-laws as this seems to effect the older population the most fatality wise.

I had a contractor on Base earlier this week that does programming for the pot grows in Massachusetts and he told me that he was also deemed "essential" because it is medicine and all. The money is crazy. He told me this one facility had 7 rooms and each one had 1 million worth of product in it. It is definitely the new "cash crop" or maybe it has always been?

Strange times we live in, its hard to say if it will ever go back to normal completely after this. History has taught us not to trust the government (ours or others) and I feel this virus was not from a f-in bat. It was made in a lab somewhere as a bio-weapon. Just my 2 cents as I certainly can't prove it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:36 pm 

canadian oddy wrote:
hoser wrote:

Baahahahahaha
At least you're still working and whether you're high or not don't matter as long as that pay cheque keeps coming in LOL.
I'm mostly with you on this hoser. I'm a millwright and use the term dope fink a lot. I use the term to have fun. Millwrights as a group are NOT a politically correct bunch. At every job I worked at, the talk is always sexual, homophobic, racist and political. Had a great time at every job and we had a lot of laughs. Nobody got excited even though the crews were varied ethnic and different religious. I can't even repeat some of the things that were said around the lunch table because someone here might get excited. You wouldn't believe it. You had to be there. At one job I was at (off and on for 10 yrs) when ever a dope fink talk came up, Grass hopper would try to school us. He was our apprentice (great worker and smart). Bambi killer and disco Donny would get in on the schooling as well. In all those yrs I NEVER saw any of those guys stink like pot or come to work high. That can not be said about our oiler. Bags was East Indian and drunk a lot of the time. We had to cover for him many times. When the company moved the oil shack they found hundreds of fireball bottles under it. Bags cut a hole in the floor of the SeaCan and threw the bottles under there LOL. He was a great guy but sometimes our Union rep would convince him to go home or stay in the shack and "fix" something. At another job site, you always knew when the two contractor brothers were high on cocaine. They would try to do things "fast". They were very jumpy. I would refuse to work with them on those days. Many of my jobs were like this. I'm 60 yrs old and grew up in the 70's. I have never smoked a dubee and quit drinking by the time I was 20. Lots of guys in high school got killed drink n driving. That clued me in fast.
On the other hand this dope thing might have something to it. My buddies wife has an odd ball disease called dystonia. She claims the dope helps. So each to their own I say.
CO

Humans has had thousands of years to scientifically, factually prove its medical benefits, still waiting, Dr. FeelGood will set you up with a medical marijuana card if you pay him 300 bux then you get access to psychoactive drug that is 100x more potent than the weed smoked in the 70's

Wait for the marijuana psychosis and schizophrenia, talk to anybody in Colorado who does not intoxicate about the psychosis, you do not have to be a Professor or Genius to Google "psychosis epidemic Colorado"

Here is my prediction, Trump will be re-elected in 2020 (Where is Joe Biden?) A year or so later Trump will send the DEA to raid all the Pot farms stores etc. nothing stopping him...

Attachments:
Biden Nuts.jpeg
Biden Nuts.jpeg [ 53.13 KiB | Viewed 896 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:12 pm 

hoser wrote:
Humans has had thousands of years to scientifically, factually prove its medical benefits, still waiting, Dr. FeelGood will set you up with a medical marijuana card if you pay him 300 bux then you get access to psychoactive drug that is 100x more potent than the weed smoked in the 70's

Wait for the marijuana psychosis and schizophrenia, talk to anybody in Colorado who does not intoxicate about the psychosis, you do not have to be a Professor or Genius to Google "psychosis epidemic Colorado"

Here is my prediction, Trump will be re-elected in 2020 (Where is Joe Biden?) A year or so later Trump will send the DEA to raid all the Pot farms stores etc. nothing stopping him...

LMFAO about that picture.
The goof in that pic sounds like the idiot that was elected up here LOL.
CO

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:31 pm 

CurtisR401 wrote:
I work at a navy base here in Rhode Island and don't mind going to work as that is what I have always done. My wife (teacher) and daughter are at home. I worry about bringing something home to them the most. I have been taking precautions to prevent this but it's tough to know for sure if your carrying something you cannot see. We have kept our distance from my parents and in-laws as this seems to effect the older population the most fatality wise.

I had a contractor on Base earlier this week that does programming for the pot grows in Massachusetts and he told me that he was also deemed "essential" because it is medicine and all. The money is crazy. He told me this one facility had 7 rooms and each one had 1 million worth of product in it. It is definitely the new "cash crop" or maybe it has always been?

Strange times we live in, its hard to say if it will ever go back to normal completely after this. History has taught us not to trust the government (ours or others) and I feel this virus was not from a f-in bat. It was made in a lab somewhere as a bio-weapon. Just my 2 cents as I certainly can't prove it.

I would not rule out the Bio-Weapon theory first I would want to know everybody in chinA who died in the first 60 days, what they did for a living and how much money they made.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:37 pm 

canadian oddy wrote:
hoser wrote:

LMFAO about that picture.
The goof in that pic sounds like the idiot that was elected up here LOL.
CO

Poor Joe has Dementia its sickening Democrats are putting him through this, Hillary Clinton did not pump a gallon of Botox into her head for no reason, assume she will run as his Vice President if Joe is elected he will drop out almost immediately or commit "Clinton Suicide" .

Sad times, stay clear of the Pandemic.

Attachments:
ETBBqYJWkAAS80G.jpeg
ETBBqYJWkAAS80G.jpeg [ 46.55 KiB | Viewed 883 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:39 pm 

hoser wrote:

Sad times, stay clear of the Pandemic.

Baahahahahahaahaha
That pic is even better than the first one. Love it.
I just mentally replaced those pics with our politicians here and fell on the floor laughing.
The more I look at it the funnier it is.
Just saved it to my computer.
CO

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:06 pm 

Hospitals are set to DNR -that’s do not revive if a C19 patient flat lines while in coma on a ventilator. Seriously, doctors can try but the patient will likely flatline hours later, again and again. They need the beds and ventilators for those who can be saved.

Atlanta Grady hospital currently has no spare ventilators.

It’s ((Bad Word)) serious.

Profile E-mail