Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2021 6:22 am 

redskinman wrote:
rmesser wrote:
Looking a FB, I see this, picture below. I’m pretty sure this is from pilotodyssey.com. Crazy that th info needs is here, but people are funneled through FB like cattle. I just don’t get it.

I’m not knocking anyone person, glad the guy got the info he needed, but is the world just a bunch of FB zombies?

Yes the world is just a bunch of Facebook zombies,or more specifically social media zombies.It is my contention that social media is to blame for dividing the country about politics and just about everything else.Sometimes I wish internet would have never been invented but damn the wealth of info that you have at your fingertips is hard to let go of but is it worth it?

For me it is way easier to navigate this type forum than FB type forums. I can do a search here very easily, not so much on other platforms.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 12:01 pm 

You can still abuse the ace pretty good.

Biggest problem with FB is that everyone wants you to do the work for them. They post a question and expect everyone to answer. Even if it’s been asked 100 times. I’ve said to many the time it took for you to ask this question you could of googled it and found your own answers. I’ve tried directing people here but they won’t because they want us to answer for them. They don’t want to research and read up on the oddy and pilots.

Attachments:
DAA0EB6B-9BD3-4C93-852A-DDF56435B85F.png
DAA0EB6B-9BD3-4C93-852A-DDF56435B85F.png [ 275.4 KiB | Viewed 2240 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:45 pm 

fully wrote:
You can still abuse the ace pretty good.

Biggest problem with FB is that everyone wants you to do the work for them. They post a question and expect everyone to answer. Even if it’s been asked 100 times. I’ve said to many the time it took for you to ask this question you could of googled it and found your own answers. I’ve tried directing people here but they won’t because they want us to answer for them. They don’t want to research and read up on the oddy and pilots.

You have the Ace I wish I had,better suspension and wider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:07 pm 

redskinman wrote:

It belongs to my brother. He uses it for work same as I do with my new Polaris quad. But I have ridden it a few times and it handles pretty nice.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:18 pm 

fully wrote:
redskinman wrote:

It belongs to my brother. He uses it for work same as I do with my new Polaris quad. But I have ridden it a few times and it handles pretty nice.

It sucks they stopped making the Ace. I was seriously interested in buying a couple and getting rid of some of my Pilots, but I don't want another discontinued machine that I have to pay through the nose for parts in the future.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:38 pm 

fully wrote:
redskinman wrote:

does your brother know you're flying it over your jump :shock:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:48 pm 

Kuma wrote:
does your brother know you're flying it over your jump :shock:

haha yes he does...hes driving in that picture

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:36 am 

I started Vintage Magazine Archive on FB because there's zero information on the internet about the Superlites besides what's on this forum. I have considered uploading all my pictures on here so people not on facebook can read the old articles, but it will take some time to post over a thousand pics.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:14 am 

:-)
SHADOW wrote:
I started Vintage Magazine Archive on FB because there's zero information on the internet about the Superlites besides what's on this forum. I have considered uploading all my pictures on here so people not on facebook can read the old articles, but it will take some time to post over a thousand pics.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:04 am 

The opinions expressed in this short thread show me I'm in the right place. Helps me get over that $7.5k redline revolt for sale in my area and focus more on the new ol' pilot :-)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:47 pm 

$7.5K for a revolt is pretty much spot on, long travel pilot with more room.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:14 pm 

My newly acquired pilot is kinda beat but it was half the price of that revolt, so I should appreciate what I have... Although, something that runs and drives at the moment sounds nice