Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:30 am 

Stix Adnoh ??? throw some dates out

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:29 pm 

Man you knowme anytime you want. I have aldeardy been ridding mine and tunning for the stix 500. I'm gona try to sneak down for the day with ED and Drakeman to do some some reconasenc on a LT500. Plus it would be nice to see them again. Have fun on your trip and will see you soon in the sand.

Rich.

EDIT: you said dates, ok; NOW NOW NOW. Stix and your self set the date and I'll work around it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:53 am 

The sooner the better. I would like to see April. Like Adnoh said, EZ you have to make the most planning so see what works for your schedule and we can make it happen.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:21 am 

What's your preference on what day of week to arrive and leave, Sat to ?? Sun to ?? With 12 hr shifts if you guys give me an idea of an arrival day and depart day that would help. Trying to schedule around a short work week. With that info I'll throw out dates and go from there. Thanks EZ

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:51 am 

Saturday or Sunday arrival, then leave on Tuesday or Wednesday. Miss the crowds that way. Either way I would like to ride at least 4 days.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:42 pm 

Ok heres's sat- wed date for april. 20th - 24th May 4th - 8th, let me know I want to be flexible not just what works for me. Thanks EZ

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:06 pm 

Sat thru wed for april. 20th - 24th looks good in my future. When the wifey gets back from her mini vaca, Ill see if she has anything on her calender, should be good to go. Dbharley you readin this, you think you might b up and runnin by then??

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:16 pm 

Ok let me know and waiting for Adnoh to chime in. Now I gotta figure out how to get all three machines in the trailer.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:28 pm 

yep I am reading. Just got back from Orlando fl I swear I walked 100 miles in 4 days. My wife is a firm believer of getting her moneys worth. We didn't quite open the parks but she made damn sure we closed em . I am just now getting the r&r . I thought you were supposed to get that on vacation not the weekend. Got back wed course worked thur and fri. Kidddos were out of school for snow day thurs. It was a good trip though. I am going to try like heck to have one ready to go stix. will call sunday.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:03 pm 

Pretty sure I have to go to Dallas that weekend but should be able to attend Monday. Since I'm a day tripper do what works for you guys.

Ez-71, you could take them apart and pack them in or just get a bigger trailer. You could leave them at my house and then just pick up on your way there. Be sure to give me a heads up so I can clean them up as if they were never used.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:42 pm 

Adnoh you would look awesome tooling around in that pink pilot.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:48 pm 

ez71pilot wrote:
Adnoh you would look awesome tooling around in that pink pilot.

Hmmm, Im thinkin he could start a gang called The Pink Ladies Club

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:47 am 

You better bring you cameras as I my just get out my old Pink riding gear,NOT. I will also bring the vhs of pretty in pink and we can have cold one around the fire and watch a classic. The movie not the pink pilot. Plus you can not laugh at me if you can not catch me. Never played hide and seek at the dunes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:27 pm 

adnoh wrote:
You better bring you cameras as I my just get out my old Pink riding gear,NOT. I will also bring the vhs of pretty in pink and we can have cold one around the fire and watch a classic. The movie not the pink pilot. Plus you can not laugh at me if you can not catch me. Never played hide and seek at the dunes.

Nothing more humiliating than getting passed by an all pink pilot. :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:22 pm 

Well except for maybe getting passed by a Pilot in your shiney new Wildcat, now that would be humiliating.....

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:21 pm 

OH MAN! I feel a cold coming on,cough,cough cough.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:23 pm 

stix wrote:
Well except for maybe getting passed by a Pilot in your shiney new Wildcat, now that would be humiliating.....

Bring it Pilot Boy, I'll treat you like McDonalds fish sandwich with tarter sauce. :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:27 pm 

Now that's what I like to hear, nothin like getting some sand kicked in your face to get ya riled up. Lets do it kittyboy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:29 pm 

ez71pilot wrote:
stix wrote:

Bring it Pilot Boy, I'll treat you like McDonalds fish sandwich with tarter sauce. :-)

O and remember a few days ago when you called me and I didnt pick up... I was in the midst of a juicy tarter sauce coverd McD,s sammy. No Im serious I was. I laughed when you called as I was enjoying the tastyness... :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:00 am 

Hey guys I put in for the time off for that Sat 20th and won't have to be back til Friday, but I lose a day each way for travel. So let me know if you think it's gonna work. If not we'll figure something else out. TY EZ

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:38 am 

stix wrote:
Sat thru wed for april. 20th - 24th looks good in my future. When the wifey gets back from her mini vaca, Ill see if she has anything on her calender, should be good to go. Dbharley you readin this, you think you might b up and runnin by then??

These dates are confirmed, even though I found a busted cv boot with grease slung everywhere, even if I have to duct tape a plastic bag aroung the joint, We will make the ride.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:49 am 

Do you guys find that LS gets crowded around this time of year? I'd love to make this my first trip to LS dunes but crowds and excess traffic just mess it all up for me.

When is the best time of year for LS?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:35 pm 

John l wrote:
Do you guys find that LS gets crowded around this time of year? I'd love to make this my first trip to LS dunes but crowds and excess traffic just mess it all up for me.

Unless its an event weekend by mid day Sunday the place is empty. The reason we do the sun - wed time frame. Spring and fall are best. Just too hot summer months.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:22 pm 

John l wrote:

It gets a little crowded every weekend but the event weekends are just overcrowded. This would make a good first ride and hopefully the weather will cooperate, we should have the dunes to ourselves.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:26 pm 

http://www.duneguide.com/sand_dune_guid ... ara_ok.htm" ."..

Can not wait. Ahhhhhhh sand!
The way Stix and EZ drive they need all the room they can. No I have not forgot about the pole, I have an excuses it was dark.