Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Big West Trip 2014
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:28 pm 

Better get this started before I forget, my first stop on this trip was to stop at Afastcars compound to pick up the Wolfskill LT Pilot that was for sale in the Phoenix area, Afastcar was nice enough to pick it up for me and store it at his compound until I could make it to his place to pick it up, so my first stop on the trip was Afastcars compound, details on the Pilot will be in another post in my Projects area.

A big thanks to Afastcar for taking care of this Pilot deal for me and for the really good Mexican dinner (left overs for lunch the next day were as good or better than the night before :-) ) also thanks for letting me use your compound to do some maintenance on my RV and for the water etc.!

After packing my trailer to the hilt I moved on to Vicksburg to do some more riding, really like this area plenty of great trails to ride. viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13178

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Big West Trip 2014
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:57 am 

hey where are you now Hoser??

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:51 am 

halorising wrote:
hey where are you now Hoser??

Vicksburg AZ

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:25 am 

Anytime Hoser. And thank you for all the great Engine work!! Have a safe trip and keep it rubber side down. Wish I could have rode with you. I'm also playing in the dirt but I'm digging a water and sewer line, not near as fun :-)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm 

You really bought a ATVR pilot? lol.. Well as bad is it it its way better then stock. How long you around the west side and any socal plans?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:13 pm 

halorising wrote:
You really bought a ATVR pilot? lol.. Well as bad is it it its way better then stock. How long you around the west side and any socal plans?

Not sure how long I will be here I wont be going any further West than Parker AZ on this trip, I think a CA ride is going to happen on my next trip west (hopefully this fall) I might be forced to go to super Daveo-co's compound for some suspension schooling on this LT Pilot I know it needs springs for sure will install the springs as a starting point.

What brand springs is people using on the custom axis shocks and what supplier? Hey Tadrad didnt you buy springs for your LT?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:58 pm 

Eibach here in corona 125/100 80/100

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:28 pm 

Update been riding in the Parker area for the past few days you practically have to go into town to get web or phone out here I am at the laundry mat doing laundry so can get a connection, riding has been great as it always is in this part of AZ thousands of miles of trails wanting someone to ride on them :-)

It was HOT yesterday at 88 degrees and 96 inside the RV nice and cool 60 after the sun goes down its a dry heat but still too hot for me suppose to be 96 today and 99 Wednesday, ok I can take the hint time to leave Parker and head to cooler places heard great riding by Williams AZ friends that live here in Parker own a place their said it snowed a little Sat night so after today I am making a run for that area, actually tonight about midnight I will start driving that direction and climb the mountains in 60 degrees and not 96 :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:39 pm 

Hoser, do any of your family members make these trips with you or are you alone?

sounds like fun.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:28 pm 

bullnerd wrote:
Hoser, do any of your family members make these trips with you or are you alone?

sounds like fun.

Wife never goes she wants nothing to do with off road, if she could ride to a huge mall on a ATV she would go haha, she is also married to her job this week I think she is in PA for some meeting thing for a few days, son is/has been working too much to go he has been getting the summers off (Boilermaker) when I seldom go riding, he is married to his off road truck, we were talking the other day about another west trip this fall if he can make it between outages.

I meet new friends on the trails all the time from all over the place most older than me, retired that still loves the trail.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:43 pm 

Maybe I missed it, but are just riding the Razor or did you also take your pilot? I know you picked up your new pilot. Not sure how much room you have. razor and 2 pilots take a lot of trailer space. Are you in the enginehome? :-) HA HA, smile smile, friendly fun - good hummer - well hummer anyway. Post up some pictures when you can - share a story or two. I'm liven this trip through you. I'm stuck here in Illinois. Smart man traveling the hills at night. Not askin - don't expect a reply, but I hope you are armed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:27 am 

rmesser wrote:
Maybe I missed it, but are just riding the Razor or did you also take your pilot? I know you picked up your new pilot. Not sure how much room you have. razor and 2 pilots take a lot of trailer space. Are you in the enginehome? :-) HA HA, smile smile, friendly fun - good hummer - well hummer anyway. Post up some pictures when you can - share a story or two. I'm liven this trip through you. I'm stuck here in Illinois. Smart man traveling the hills at night. Not askin - don't expect a reply, but I hope you are armed.

Just riding the RZR only room for one RZR and one Pilot, Pilot would not do much good on this trip anyways as it only has enough gas tank for about 45 miles, I had a 135 mile ride the other day, moving north to Askfork AZ to check out the forestry trails then onto Williams AZ to check out those trails, my bet looking at the map they all run together, got a number of a lady in Williams I met a few years ago at Parker AZ in the desert she and her GF were riding quads she also has a home in Williams turns out she is a mutual friend of the people I know and visit in Parker so I am to call her when in town so she can show me all the trails, she is a riding monster cant get enough so hopefully she knows all the good stuff.

I am in my RV :-) I have plenty of "motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? ))" oil for my RV's Engine and plan on changing my "motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? ))" oil that is for use in a "Engine" (says so right on the bottles and all the literature that came with the "motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? ))" oil) not sure why so many cant understand something so simple some how many through stupidity has brainwashed themselves and just cant get "motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? ))" off the brain haha its all very clear plain and simple to me I have never had to struggle and fight with such stupidity, everything is explained and printed so a 3rd grader can understand yet millions cant read and worse yet comprehend something written for the 3 grade level lmao

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:31 am 

Yet another example for the slow and special morons motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) oil for my Engine they are going to guarantee my Engine not my motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) lmaolmao

Attachments:
20140408_212748.jpg
20140408_212748.jpg [ 42.05 KiB | Viewed 845 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:55 am 

What Engine are you running straight 30 in, perhaps generator?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:55 pm 

rmesser wrote:
What Engine are you running straight 30 in, perhaps generator?

I run the valvoline straight 30 in all my high stress 4 stroke engines, generator and RV both get it, any of my air cooled lawn mowers and garden tractors get it :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:20 pm 

Congrats on the LT purchase!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:51 pm 

pics of the new purchase please. Are you running the pilot or sticking to the rzr?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:54 am 

You got any details to share about this trip?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:07 pm 

hoser wrote:
halorising wrote:

Not sure how long I will be here I wont be going any further West than Parker AZ on this trip, I think a CA ride is going to happen on my next trip west (hopefully this fall) I might be forced to go to super Daveo-co's compound for some suspension schooling on this LT Pilot I know it needs springs for sure will install the springs as a starting point.

What brand springs is people using on the custom axis shocks and what supplier? Hey Tadrad didnt you buy springs for your LT?

Has Eibach springs on rear

Profile E-mail