Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:28 pm 

Glad shes just bruised and not more serious.How'd that happen,was she leading the pack? Out there freestyling by herself? :-)
I see the headlights pushed back in that first pic,then I notice the crashing sucks bumper sticker,was that put on before or after the crash? lol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:23 pm 

redskinman wrote:
Glad shes just bruised and not more serious.How'd that happen,was she leading the pack? Out there freestyling by herself? :-)
I see the headlights pushed back in that first pic,then I notice the crashing sucks bumper sticker,was that put on before or after the crash? lol

Shes a tough cookie! Didnt flinch either time, which was kinda scary for me :shock: , I was leading with EZ, Adnoh and wife not far behind. I was taking the "miss Daisy" rout or so I thought, she does fine when its just me and her but she gets the adrenalin flowing when everyones out there and she doesnt want to be the slow poke so I gues that the price she pays for speed,lol. First crasharooney played out when she went over a dune at an angle, as she came over the other side instead of letting the pilot tell here where to go which would be down the other side at an angle, she tried to pull back up the other side and flipped it. EZ and Adnoh quickly came to here rescue whil I was still donutting around to get to the scene on the crash, this is the one where she got bruised pretty bad, her thighs hit the steering wheel, pinky fingers little cuts and yea she broke a nail! damn harness wasn't tight enough, we quickly fixed that, all fenders took a beating and some cracked, headlights folded back also mashed the silencer shield still trying to figure out that one, she must have did a full endow. The Crashing Sucks decal was native to the Pilot so we left it on there to remind her, lot of good that did :shock: The next day, following me with thegang behind, she crested a small 3 foot hill but didnt slow down to see waht was over that hill, over that hill was a valley, she ramped up the 3 foot hill and she caught the side of the valley with her right tire sending here on her side, I saw this one in my rear view and heard it through my intercom, This one bent the tie rod and further broke the right rear fender. Bummer!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:34 pm 

Ouch!! I'm glad to hear she is ok. :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:41 pm 

Mark good grief I am glad all is ok . Sorry I missed out on all the fun. I hope ez explained the situation to you. I had to keep my word to my boy . So the next time you see me at the dunes it is going to have to be with a oddy the runs good. I will call you and give ya a update on land line.glad everyone back safe.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:46 pm 

stix wrote:
redskinman wrote:

Shes a tough cookie! Didnt flinch either time, which was kinda scary for me :shock: , I was leading with EZ, Adnoh and wife not far behind. I was taking the "miss Daisy" rout or so I thought, she does fine when its just me and her but she gets the adrenalin flowing when everyones out there and she doesnt want to be the slow poke so I gues that the price she pays for speed,lol. First crasharooney played out when she went over a dune at an angle, as she came over the other side instead of letting the pilot tell here where to go which would be down the other side at an angle, she tried to pull back up the other side and flipped it. EZ and Adnoh quickly came to here rescue whil I was still donutting around to get to the scene on the crash, this is the one where she got bruised pretty bad, her thighs hit the steering wheel, pinky fingers little cuts and yea she broke a nail! damn harness wasn't tight enough, we quickly fixed that, all fenders took a beating and some cracked, headlights folded back also mashed the silencer shield still trying to figure out that one, she must have did a full endow. The Crashing Sucks decal was native to the Pilot so we left it on there to remind her, lot of good that did :shock: The next day, following me with thegang behind, she crested a small 3 foot hill but didnt slow down to see waht was over that hill, over that hill was a valley, she ramped up the 3 foot hill and she caught the side of the valley with her right tire sending here on her side, I saw this one in my rear view and heard it through my intercom, This one bent the tie rod and further broke the right rear fender. Bummer!!

Damn man that sucks,still up for august? lol
Damn set of fenders almost as much as a pilot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:52 pm 

redskinman wrote:
stix wrote:
redskinman wrote:

Shes not allowed to have fenders anymore :shock: :-) , Ill be patching the old fenders so will be like new . Yes were gonna make that August trip rain or shine. Trying to plan a trip to Lake Murray Trails here soon before REALLY gets hot.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:53 pm 

rarerat wrote:
Ouch!! I'm glad to hear she is ok. :shock:

Thanks!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:53 pm 

dbloudharleys wrote:
Mark good grief I am glad all is ok . Sorry I missed out on all the fun. I hope ez explained the situation to you. I had to keep my word to my boy . So the next time you see me at the dunes it is going to have to be with a oddy the runs good. I will call you and give ya a update on land line.glad everyone back safe.

Ok will talk to you later...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:09 am 

stix wrote:
redskinman wrote:
stix wrote:
redskinman wrote:

Shes not allowed to have fenders anymore :shock: :-) , Ill be patching the old fenders so will be like new . Yes were gonna make that August trip rain or shine. Trying to plan a trip to Lake Murray Trails here soon before REALLY gets hot.

I have a place to stay down there. If I can get the oddy back in running order than maybe me and my son will hit that one, fingers crossed, need any help fixing up jenns pilot let me know be happy to help with anything I can.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:16 am 

dbloudharleys wrote:
I have a place to stay down there. If I can get the oddy back in running order than maybe me and my son will hit that one, fingers crossed, need any help fixing up jenns pilot let me know be happy to help with anything I can.

Works for me, maybe we can do a father son get outta dodge trip, ill bring my boy, Im sure jen wont mind and thanks for the offer with her Pilot. Ive never been to the trails out there, I did stop by to see if our Ody/Pilots would be ok to bring, they said if they fit through the gate its ok to ride it, I don't remember the width of the gate but i know the Pilots will fit.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:10 am 

Glad to see the Image is OK Stixy.
You now have to install for her an anti-endo-scope up front like I designed for that Nukem fella. :-)

http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/viewtopi ... ope#p20328

SL551153.JPG

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:41 pm 

HaHa, Odysseysalvage.com forever!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:53 pm 

stix wrote:

I don't get it? :shock:
What happened to Randy anyway,is he still alive? What has happened to all his stuff I wonder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:59 pm 

redskinman wrote:
stix wrote:

I don't get it? :shock:
What happened to Randy anyway,is he still alive? What has happened to all his stuff I wonder

A little sarcasm :-) . I think a lot of us would like to know about the parts situation. That post with the periscope was in '07 :shock: I texted Randy a couple months ago, got a reply a week later, lol. Didnt get to talk, I told him to call so we could catch up but didnt hear back sooo not quite sure about that...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:21 pm 

Hey stix, Glad to here Mrs Stix is doing well. From my POV it was pretty wild crash. It reminded me of a sprint car climbing the wall. FYI your 500 runs very well, good job. I forgot to pay you for the jet so I can either drop off or send some cash for the jet just tell me how much. Thanks again for the jet.

Rich

Ride report: Two big thumbs up for the day. Had a blast

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:51 pm 

adnoh wrote:
Hey stix, Glad to here Mrs Stix is doing well. From my POV it was pretty wild crash. It reminded me of a sprint car climbing the wall. FYI your 500 runs very well, good job. I forgot to pay you for the jet so I can either drop off or send some cash for the jet just tell me how much. Thanks again for the jet.

Rich

Ride report: Two big thumbs up for the day. Had a blast

Yes me too about the Mrs. Or I could just get her one of these??

All joking aside I will be changing our riding strategy at LS. Thanks for the 500 pat, Hoser did good. Glad the jet helped, no need for payment.

Profile E-mail