Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:41 pm 

Heading up Friday! See you guys soon - Rarerat and scpilot66:)
Plan on riding Saturday during the day.

THE MORE THE MERRIER!

hopefully TRXDoctor can make it:()

Anyone else in please let us know!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:06 pm 

Awesome, awesome should be a great day of riding. :-) I haven't been out there for a year so I am really looking forward to it myself.

For anyone that might want to come it is easy to find..
http://www.riderplanet-usa.com/atv/trai ... e_ccdb.htm

here are a couple teaser videos.. :-)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:22 pm 

Here is another old video, I lost my cheepo camera a few years ago so I don't have any newer videos. :-(

And one from my Odyssey, it ended badly with my 350 Ody going poofkaboom. :-(

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:55 am 

WOOOOOOOHOOOOO!
Can't wait:()

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:32 am 

Same here, it's been way to long.

TRXDoctor, are you heading this way? The more the merrier.. :-)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:23 am 

Unfortunately I won't be joining you guys this time around. The reasons are mainly financial but I'm also having a lot of issues with my knees, and the Pilot tends to beat the hell out them, so I really don't want to do anything to beat them up any more than they already are. If I had about 6" more legroom, it wouldn't be an issue, but my knees are bent and stick up far enough to get beat up by the edge of the foot pan. Some padding might help but I haven't looked into that yet.

You guys have fun and be safe. I hope I can make the next trip.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:04 pm 

TRXDoctor wrote:
Unfortunately I won't be joining you guys this time around. The reasons are mainly financial but I'm also having a lot of issues with my knees, and the Pilot tends to beat the hell out them, so I really don't want to do anything to beat them up any more than they already are. If I had about 6" more legroom, it wouldn't be an issue, but my knees are bent and stick up far enough to get beat up by the edge of the foot pan. Some padding might help but I haven't looked into that yet.

Thank you sir, sorry to hear you cant make it. Maybe next time we can all met at Red Sands.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:27 pm 

rarerat wrote:
TRXDoctor wrote:

Thank you sir, sorry to hear you cant make it. Maybe next time we can all met at Red Sands.

Don't be shy Nick, come on down:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:29 pm 

TRXDoctor wrote:

No worries good buddy!
Next time:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:10 pm 

Pilot bird wrote:
rarerat wrote:
TRXDoctor wrote:

I want to just need to find the time..

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:19 pm 

rarerat wrote:
Pilot bird wrote:
rarerat wrote:
TRXDoctor wrote:

I totally hear you!
I had to make this one a family trip and bring the wife and kids. Drive up Friday, ride Saturday, and drive back Sunday. While the boys go and ride, mommy and kids will do their thing:()
Win Win!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:33 pm 

Pilot bird wrote:
rarerat wrote:
Pilot bird wrote:
rarerat wrote:
TRXDoctor wrote:

I totally hear you!
I had to make this one a family trip and bring the wife and kids. Drive up Friday, ride Saturday, and drive back Sunday. While the boys go and ride, mommy and kids will do their thing:()
Win Win!

Yes sir, happy wife, happy life. :-)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:37 am 

Getting excited!!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:59 am 

scpilot66 wrote:
Getting excited!!!

Yeah buddy, me too!

WOOOOHOOOO:()

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:29 am 

Pilot bird wrote:
scpilot66 wrote:
Getting excited!!!

Yeah buddy, me too!

WOOOOHOOOO:()

Me three.. :-)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:41 pm 

I went online to get a motel and man prices sky rocketed! There is some kind of balloon festival?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:00 pm 

I meant to ask if you had booked in advance? The ABQ ballon fiesta starts saturday, it's supposed to be the largest in world I think?? Anyway it is usually chaos around here for the 10 days it runs, it's not really my thing but most really like it. Did you find anything?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:20 pm 

rarerat wrote:
I meant to ask if you had booked in advance? The ABQ ballon fiesta starts saturday, it's supposed to be the largest in world I think?? Anyway it is usually chaos around here for the 10 days it runs, it's not really my thing but most really like it. Did you find anything?

Luckily I did, but at a pretty penny. Maybe we will see some cool balloons while riding:()

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:53 am 

Pilot bird wrote:
rarerat wrote:

Luckily I did, but at a pretty penny. Maybe we will see some cool balloons while riding:()

Yeah the sky will be packed with them in the morning, your wife & kids should really like enjoy it. Dd you book in ABQ or Rio Rancho?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:08 pm 

rarerat wrote:
Pilot bird wrote:
rarerat wrote:

Yeah the sky will be packed with them in the morning, your wife & kids should really like enjoy it. Dd you book in ABQ or Rio Rancho?

Cool, we booked at the same hotel on Jefferson as before (ABQ)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:57 pm 

Pilot bird wrote:
rarerat wrote:
Pilot bird wrote:
rarerat wrote:

Good deal you will be right in the thick of things. :-)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:16 pm 

rarerat wrote:
Pilot bird wrote:
rarerat wrote:
Pilot bird wrote:
rarerat wrote:

Shit!
Now you have me worried

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:26 pm 

Pilot bird wrote:
rarerat wrote:
Pilot bird wrote:
rarerat wrote:
Pilot bird wrote:
rarerat wrote:

Shit!
Now you have me worried

don't worry, I think most get up really early to go to see the balloons. You should have a great view from your hotel as the balloon park is not far from you. :-)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:27 pm 

Made the trip and my baby is safe and sound:)

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 85.52 KiB | Viewed 1553 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:39 pm 

Pilot bird wrote:
Made the trip and my baby is safe and sound:)

Yes it is, and what an absolutely BEAUTIFUL Pilot!!