Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:49 pm 

Its darn near April and Im ready to get back out to the dunes. Lets get something going. Im free most any date, would like to set up for a Wednesday through Sunday or Saturday through Wednesday, maybe late April or Early May

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:13 pm 

My preference is Sat/Sun thru Wednesday, really wanna avoid the weekend if possible. I think my last day on the job is March 19th so I'm pretty free after that.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:05 pm 

How about Saturday April 1st thru 5th

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:16 pm 

I will roll in Saturday or early sunday april 1 or 2 and leave out that Wednesday.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:05 pm 

Ok, I put out an APB on the usual suspects that might show up. Hope all can come

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:38 pm 

stix wrote:
Ok, I put out an APB on the usual suspects that might show up. Hope all can come

I went ahead and booked camp site for Sunday thur Wed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:29 am 

ez71pilot wrote:
stix wrote:

I went ahead and booked camp site for Sunday thur Wed.

Ill get mine reserved a well, gonna get 611

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:31 pm 

im talking with the old lady, and nuke em. pretty good haul for us from wyoming and north dakota but i need some sand in my life. also sorta need to make up for last years trip

Attachments:
output.jpg
output.jpg [ 42.89 KiB | Viewed 2718 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:52 pm 

elitespecialkid wrote:
im talking with the old lady, and nuke em. pretty good haul for us from wyoming and north dakota but i need some sand in my life. also sorta need to make up for last years trip

Where else can you go to let it all "hang out"!

Attachments:
file.jpg
file.jpg [ 43.66 KiB | Viewed 2718 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:35 pm 

stix wrote:
elitespecialkid wrote:

Stop tormenting the Yeti!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:52 pm 

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Love to join ya guys but those dates just won't fit my schedule.

Have a good safe time and I'll make it next trip say May/June...

Dennis

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:48 pm 

ez71pilot wrote:
stix wrote:
elitespecialkid wrote:

Stop tormenting the Yeti!

well shit, totally forgot about that! :-) :shock:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:41 am 

ez71pilot wrote:
My preference is Sat/Sun thru Wednesday, really wanna avoid the weekend if possible. I think my last day on the job is March 19th so I'm pretty free after that.

You retiring?

I am still alive but swamped at work and can't make this ride. I am working on a new job that should free up some time in the future!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:52 pm 

ChrisV wrote:
ez71pilot wrote:

You retiring?

I am still alive but swamped at work and can't make this ride. I am working on a new job that should free up some time in the future!

I guess you can call it that, although I will be working for myself now I have 2 more days on the job, on vacation til May 8th then pension starts. I'm swamped too, but I'm making time for some sand sandwiches, cheese cubes and beer, lol. Cmon guys let do this.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:38 pm 

That's right. Get out to Oklahoma away from the snow if you out north east. Besides EZ needs some one to cuddle up with at night.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:05 pm 

Doesnt look like nuke em and i will be able to make it, hopefully next time, need some sun and sand in my life

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:26 pm 

elitespecialkid wrote:
Doesnt look like nuke em and i will be able to make it, hopefully next time, need some sun and sand in my life

Well maybe next time. We will try to smoke some ribs and bring them to the next ride so keep in touch :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:25 am 

I did manage to buy a forest river work and play toy hauler. Camping won't be quite as tough next time.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:24 pm 

ChrisV wrote:
I did manage to buy a forest river work and play toy hauler. Camping won't be quite as tough next time.

don't come on here and brag about new toys if your not gonna post pics :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:55 pm 

stix wrote:
ChrisV wrote:

don't come on here and brag about new toys if your not gonna post pics :-)

Only pic I have right now

Attachments:
IMG_1336.JPG
IMG_1336.JPG [ 109.5 KiB | Viewed 2573 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:59 pm 

Those of you that didn't make this trip didn't miss anything. We cuda used ur new toyhauler Chris to hang out in with the crap weather. I got in early Saturday and it was drizzling for most of the day and didn't feel like riding in the rain. Sunday morning was more of the same, cleared off a little sunday afternoon and so Stix and I went out. Sand was chopped up pretty good and it was like riding on a field of 2 x 4's. Monday was a nice day, but no wind and no change in the sand conditions. We did ride but it got old as the day wore on getting rattled constantly out there. Rained again Tuesday night and when we got up Tuesday morning the forecast was for rain and cold the next couple of days so Stix and I packed up and I started my 14 hour drive. Stix is picking the next dates as I suck at it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:06 pm 

ez71pilot wrote:
Those of you that didn't make this trip didn't miss anything. We cuda used ur new toyhauler Chris to hang out in with the crap weather. I got in early Saturday and it was drizzling for most of the day and didn't feel like riding in the rain. Sunday morning was more of the same, cleared off a little sunday afternoon and so Stix and I went out. Sand was chopped up pretty good and it was like riding on a field of 2 x 4's. Monday was a nice day, but no wind and no change in the sand conditions. We did ride but it got old as the day wore on getting rattled constantly out there. Rained again Tuesday night and when we got up Tuesday morning the forecast was for rain and cold the next couple of days so Stix and I packed up and I started my 14 hour drive. Stix is picking the next dates as I suck at it.

Well that sucks!! Especially to drive that far for crappy weather.How'd the new machine do?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:39 pm 

Yeah, but now I can justify going back in a month. The X3 was nice, the suspension is stiff out of the box and I had already set the low and high speed compression to full soft, and did some rebound adjustments. Need to get around to setting the crossover spring and preload. Once I get that done I will be really happy. Had a little sway bar slip after about 70 miles and ordered some collars to fix that. Ran awesome, and was mainly working on the break in but did hold the throttle down on it a little.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:07 pm 

ez71pilot wrote:
Yeah, but now I can justify going back in a month. The X3 was nice, the suspension is stiff out of the box and I had already set the low and high speed compression to full soft, and did some rebound adjustments. Need to get around to setting the crossover spring and preload. Once I get that done I will be really happy. Had a little sway bar slip after about 70 miles and ordered some collars to fix that. Ran awesome, and was mainly working on the break in but did hold the throttle down on it a little.

lol yep :-) And I'm sure Stix will be in,don't you envy that mofo for living so close :shock: :-)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:07 pm 

For the next rainy day at the dunes..... don't forget the 65" TV Eric :)

Attachments:
P1010534.JPG
P1010534.JPG [ 46.51 KiB | Viewed 2496 times ]
 Profile E-mail