Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:08 pm 

OK peeps were gonna try this, lot of events going on Sept and Oct and this was one date that was not on the heels of something going on. Sandfest starts I think the 13th so were trying the week before. I talked to Stix and sent Adnoh a text so hopefully we can get a few. I booked a site in Buttercup.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:11 pm 

The dates are september 9th thru the 13th.

Attachments:
File comment: Bring it!!
filea.jpg
filea.jpg [ 64.91 KiB | Viewed 3861 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:57 pm 

Move it to Aug 30th and I can make it :-)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:09 pm 

redskinman wrote:

Now you tell me?!? :(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:30 pm 

stix wrote:
redskinman wrote:

Now you tell me?!? :(

Well just got my vacation approved :-) And I'm speaking for my wife,she might say hell no!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:58 pm 

3 weeks to go, anybody else coming, DBHarley, Fl670, special Ed ??

Attachments:
P1000246.JPG
P1000246.JPG [ 50.12 KiB | Viewed 3736 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:33 pm 

guess it's just you and I.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:21 am 

Love to join you guys but can not this time
Keep the rubber side down...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:30 pm 

FL670R wrote:
Love to join you guys but can not this time
Keep the rubber side down...

Maybe next time. Have to make time for these trips, seems like it's harder each year to get folks to commit.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:26 pm 

How did this ride go? Hope all well.

I hope to make a trip to LS in the next month. Wondering does thier onsite campground have spaces to accommodate 26’ motorhome with 20’ trailer behind? Also, is the weather normally accommodating and no crazy crowds in first half of October? Thanks!!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:17 pm 

John l wrote:

I hope to make a trip to LS in the next month. Wondering does thier onsite campground have spaces to accommodate 26’ motorhome with 20’ trailer behind? Also, is the weather normally accommodating and no crazy crowds in first half of October? Thanks!!!

Ride was great, The sand started to smooth out over the last couple days we were there. weather was excellent! Buttercup and Cowboy campground have plenty of room for 30' plus 20' trailer. When you reserve your spot online, the website will tell you the size of the campsite accomodation. Weather can be hit or miss so in October, the worst is you might need a jacket or coat. Some weekends have big crowds depending on if its Sandfest or Rattlesnake hunt weekend, which both will have passed by October. Other gatherings can make it busy so I think you can check the facebook page. I would like to make another trip in October :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:21 pm 

stix wrote:
John l wrote:

Ride was great, The sand started to smooth out over the last couple days we were there. weather was excellent! Buttercup and Cowboy campground have plenty of room for 30' plus 20' trailer. When you reserve your spot online, the website will tell you the size of the campsite accomodation. Weather can be hit or miss so in October, the worst is you might need a jacket or coat. Some weekends have big crowds depending on if its Sandfest or Rattlesnake hunt weekend, which both will have passed by October. Other gatherings can make it busy so I think you can check the facebook page. I would like to make another trip in October :)

So was it just you and Eric?
How did the new suspension feel?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:24 pm 

Very good. Thanks!!! I’m glad you had a good time. I will post up or pm you if I can get a fixed date range together. Would be cool to meet.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:40 pm 

redskinman wrote:
stix wrote:
John l wrote:

So was it just you and Eric?
How did the new suspension feel?

This was first step on getting the suspension dialed in, it was still beating me up but the power steering was the tits!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:40 pm 

John l wrote:
Very good. Thanks!!! I’m glad you had a good time. I will post up or pm you if I can get a fixed date range together. Would be cool to meet.

Yes definately send me a PM with a date!!

Profile E-mail