Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: St. Anthony
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:57 pm 

in the beginning stages of planning a trip down there, would be me and my boy and a buddy of mine and his boy. we are thinking of going end of may beginning of June, anyone else feel like going. my buddy has been there a couple times and always stays in rexburg. its roughly 800 miles one way so its a long trip to get there.

would love to meet some other there

Post subject: Re: St. Anthony
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:37 pm 

Man i would love to take another St. Anthony trip, just not sure if id be able to make it down again this year. Its 'only' a 600 mile trip for us. Keep this updated, ill work on a few friends see if i can make another trip happen.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:03 am 

This place? 1950 miles one-way for me.

https://www.idahodunesrv.com/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:09 pm 

ZeroClient wrote:
This place? 1950 miles one-way for me.

https://www.idahodunesrv.com/

So your in lol.

nitrosport_5 wrote:
Man i would love to take another St. Anthony trip, just not sure if id be able to make it down again this year. Its 'only' a 600 mile trip for us. Keep this updated, ill work on a few friends see if i can make another trip happen.

Yeah would be awesome.

Anyone heard from nukem lately

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:10 pm 

there’s only 4 of us right now. Two dirt bike, Polaris turbo 1000 and my oddy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:51 pm 

Do you guys plan to bring campers or get a hotel? If we didnt have to drag the camper down I'd be more likely to make the trip.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:11 pm 

Will be a hotel in rexburg. My buddy doesn’t camp lol. He said last year at the one hotel they got a dune rate $85 a night

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:21 am 

fully wrote:
Will be a hotel in rexburg. My buddy doesn’t camp lol. He said last year at the one hotel they got a dune rate $85 a night

Awesome, well keep me posted when you guys decide dates and we just may make the trip. closer to the end of June would work the best for me. But ill try and make it work either way.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:09 pm 

Sounds good. Hopefully we can make this happen. I’d love to see that 670 pilot. Except it would blow me away lol and I’d be eating sand.
It will make me spend more money hahah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:49 pm 

so its looking like we are going to head down on Wednesday May 20, ride Thursday-monday the 25. there are 6 of us coming from up here now..nukem said he would be in, would love to meet up with him, couple other are maybes nitrosport, zeroclient. a few from face book said there would come out for a ride as well..are will be hoteling it, but I know they do have campgrounds there as well.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:07 am 

Awesome. I'm planning a road trip with buddys and will strongly consider this as one of our stops.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:16 pm 

ZeroClient wrote:
Awesome. I'm planning a road trip with buddys and will strongly consider this as one of our stops.

that would be awesome

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:32 pm 

fully wrote:
so its looking like we are going to head down on Wednesday May 20, ride Thursday-monday the 25. there are 6 of us coming from up here now..nukem said he would be in, would love to meet up with him, couple other are maybes nitrosport, zeroclient. a few from face book said there would come out for a ride as well..are will be hoteling it, but I know they do have campgrounds there as well.

The end of May might be tough but don't count me out just yet. Is there a hotel you would recommend down there?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:34 pm 

we just booked into the americinn in Rexburg May 20-25

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:54 am 

Well i was able to get my friend Zack to agree to make the trip in May. So far it will be me with the Dave-Co Pilot and Zack with the old Alabama pilot. I was able to get into the Americinn for the same date range as well. Im really looking forward to this trip. Should be a great time.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:38 pm 

nitrosport_5 wrote:
Well i was able to get my friend Zack to agree to make the trip in May. So far it will be me with the Dave-Co Pilot and Zack with the old Alabama pilot. I was able to get into the Americinn for the same date range as well. Im really looking forward to this trip. Should be a great time.

That is so awesome to hear. Not sure if I have you on messenger or not. Can’t wait for this trip check out that long travel pilot. I believe nukem is in as well. He said he usually stay at the camp sites. He’s gonna bring his revolt for sure. Never seen one in person.

ZeroClient how are you plans looking. We gonna see two Dave-Co pilots together??

The more the merrier. A group photo will be pretty sweet with everyone together.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:29 pm 

fully wrote:
nitrosport_5 wrote:

That is so awesome to hear. Not sure if I have you on messenger or not. Can’t wait for this trip check out that long travel pilot. I believe nukem is in as well. He said he usually stay at the camp sites. He’s gonna bring his revolt for sure. Never seen one in person.

ZeroClient how are you plans looking. We gonna see two Dave-Co pilots together??

The more the merrier. A group photo will be pretty sweet with everyone together.

I don't do facebook so i doubt you have me on messenger haha. Ill PM you my cell number and we can get in touch that way.

Im still working on convincing more of my friends to make the trip with me but nobody else has agreed yet. Id love to see a whole fleet of pilot and odysseys running around too! C'mon ZeroClient, its only a short drive for you :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:21 am 

Yea right a short drive! Try 1900 miles and about 24 hours! It will take me 2 days for sho!

Also the thingy is, looks like this place is 100% sand. I mean I guess that is OK, and I just bought 2 sets of paddle tires... But are there no dirt trails here at all? Any option for one of the days to go somewhere else?

I'm trying to convince two other guys to come along with me. In total we'd be bringing 4 machines. that's 2 pilots (me), a Rzr 1000, and a YXZ 1000. The current plan is about a 7-day trip, but 4 of those days will be for traveling. We are also thinking of places like Moab, Denver, Utah, etc...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:51 pm 

that would be a fun trip hitting all those places up..but you might need more than 7 days..I hope you can make it work. but that's a long drive for sure

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:34 pm 

Just wanted to give you an up date.

This trip is starting to slip away now. This virus has the whole world shutting down which means our border crossing. I was so looking forward to this trip. And meeting you other people from here and Facebook. I’m still hoping that things change and we can go.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:00 pm 

fully wrote:
Just wanted to give you an up date.

This trip is starting to slip away now. This virus has the whole world shutting down which means our border crossing. I was so looking forward to this trip. And meeting you other people from here and Facebook. I’m still hoping that things change and we can go.

I'm still not giving up hope that this will blow over by then. I think I can cancel my hotel up to a day or so before check-in so I just planned to keep the reservation for now. I really hope we can all still make it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:13 pm 

nitrosport_5 wrote:

I'm still not giving up hope that this will blow over by then. I think I can cancel my hotel up to a day or so before check-in so I just planned to keep the reservation for now. I really hope we can all still make it.

Same here not canceling anything yet. I’m still hoping we can go. We had 50% less cases here today than yesterday. So I call that a win for today. Will see what the following days and weeks bring.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 7:16 pm 

Unfortunately I think this trip has been officially canceled for me. I'm fairly certain you Canada guys wont be able to make it across the border anyways.

We should shoot for this same trip next year. I still think it would be a great time to meet up and ride with some more pilotodyssey members.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 9:50 pm 

yeah we are out unfortunately...dam virus, was really hoping to meet up with some of you