Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:26 pm 

Looks like KTM found the thread. Ignore my other one

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:18 pm 

My vote is for early June. Come on guys, lets get some input on dates for this trip. Lots for me going on this summer and I need to plan (2 weddings, my 5 year anniv., and a few other events). :-)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:04 am 

i

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:39 pm 

if i can make it i all ready know that i am off from the 13th to the 26th

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:01 pm 

Is there going to be any rides near Washington state? I know there is a place called Juniper Dunes. Was supposed to head out last weekend and check it out but its too damn cold lol. Id love to come out and meet some of you guys and ride!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:11 pm 

Pilotman wrote:
Put the dates on the calendar 6/12 thru 6/24 and will start pinching $1's for gas money.......

Pilotman

So is this still a good time frame for the trip? I have a buddy that is going to fly in and roll with us. Any thoughts on these dates? Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:17 pm 

nickRNR wrote:
Pilotman wrote:
Put the dates on the calendar 6/12 thru 6/24 and will start pinching $1's for gas money.......

Pilotman

So is this still a good time frame for the trip? I have a buddy that is going to fly in and roll with us. Any thoughts on these dates? Thanks.

I will contact nuke em, and see what he says, but i want to say those would be good dates, for those who can stay the full time, i know some people would have to leave earlier.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:08 am 

Right now all of June is open for me but later in the month I have work stuff that I will need to be there for(no dates yet)...so the earlier the better for me. Worse case and we do do late June, I have Fri-Sun off every week so could ride those days. I am only a mere 6 hrs from the dunes too. :-)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:28 am 

Nuke Em wrote:
Right now all of June is open for me but later in the month I have work stuff that I will need to be there for(no dates yet)...so the earlier the better for me. Worse case and we do do late June, I have Fri-Sun off every week so could ride those days. I am only a mere 6 hrs from the dunes too. :-)

If I am not working at the time I will be going.

How many hrs are you from Killpecker?

Have you found any open riding areas where you currently live, BLM lands, forestry lands open range where you can just setup camp and ride or any trail systems ?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:00 pm 

Earlier in June works better for me. Got some things going later in June.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:16 pm 

I am off June 13th through the 26. So of you guys decide to go during any of those days I might be able to meet up with some of you

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:13 pm 

I'm in for June, but I have to be I have to be back on June 29th.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:22 pm 

My vote is for as early in June as possible. June 1st is a Friday, I have a friend from Colorado who wants to fly in and do the trip with us, he would have 10 days max to spend which would mean 2 weekends and the week in between those weekends. Also, June 25th Shoubadaba is renewing his vows with his wife and I am in the ceremony, so the trip, for us anyway, has to be done in advance to that date. I hope those dates work out for everyone else.

Lets hear what people's pending plans are for June as of right now.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:33 pm 

I have a family trip i believe the 3rd week of june (may be the second), so i'm thinking the first week.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:12 pm 

Sounds like 1st week of June to start with. I can come back later to meet the ones who will go later. Been working on machines so I will be ready too. :-)

Gary

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:00 pm 

my family trip is the 9th through the 16th.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:30 pm 

Well guys, some bad news, I have to bow out of this trip. On the way home from Dumont this past sunday my transmission decided to lose 4th gear. Gonna cost what I had saved to fix it plus some. Puts me outta commission, which also means shoubadaba is out, as well as turtle-d. Big let down on my part.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:34 pm 

Don't feel bad, I'm not going either! I'm so poor I can't afford to pay attention! I got bit by Randi's wedding and a water pump that needs to be replaced in the old motorhome!

Rand

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:18 pm 

Well that sucks. Sorry for the bad luck(sounds like mine). I was really hoping to meet you guys. I am sure I will hit Dumont next year.

Am I riding by myself???? :-)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:30 pm 

Nuke Em wrote:
Well that sucks. Sorry for the bad luck(sounds like mine). I was really hoping to meet you guys. I am sure I will hit Dumont next year.

Am I riding by myself???? :-)

I am still trying to think positive on making the trip if I am not working and can afford the gas, I will probably be able to give you about a weeks notice.

I really need to map out about a 4 week trip to make it worth going, what other places can we ride other than Killpecker dunes and Saint Anothys ?

I guess I really need to contact the DNR or who ever runs the show around Killpecker and see if their is any open riding off the dunes get maps etc.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:49 pm 

You can always use my place in Wyoming to rest coming n going. Gas is going to sting this year too. Fed is going to make it for now...rides a Raptor now too. I am buying his ol 350 with the factory tach. Lots of goodies on it, just need to dump the livewire jug/head....maybe why it siezed up???? :shock: :-) Hasnt run since the summer of 6s trip when he got stitches.

I took my trike on its first ride yesterday since the Colorado 250r vs 350 Oddy wreck 2 years ago. Still owe Mudbogger something for hooking a brother up on parts. I will try n get some pictures up.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:59 am 

as of right now i am still in.. hopefully things don't change and i can make it..never rode in sand dunes before, looking forward to it

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:57 am 

Glad to hear Fully. If you cant make it til later in June that's fine too....I don't mind making extra trips! :-) If you don't have paddles, you will want them especially at St As. I have 5-6 sets if you need to borrow some too. Starting to get closer to time, woohoo.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:15 pm 

Nuke Em wrote:
Glad to hear Fully. If you cant make it til later in June that's fine too....I don't mind making extra trips! :-) If you don't have paddles, you will want them especially at St As. I have 5-6 sets if you need to borrow some too. Starting to get closer to time, woohoo.

I work two weeks on two off. So the end of may or middle to late June is when I am off.

I was wondering if I would need paddles or not. So I might take u up on your offer there. I could give u some $$ for rent of the tires as well. That's not a problem

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:43 pm 

fully wrote:
Nuke Em wrote:

I work two weeks on two off. So the end of may or middle to late June is when I am off.

I was wondering if I would need paddles or not. So I might take u up on your offer there. I could give u some $$ for rent of the tires as well. That's not a problem

You can go without paddle tires, where is that video of Nukem, FL670 and me drag racing up the big sand hill?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next