Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:17 pm 

Haven't received any answer now, no calls, texts, nothing. This is getting old fast.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:19 am 

Brittabrat wrote:
Haven't received any answer now, no calls, texts, nothing. This is getting old fast.

Am I to understand the seller said it was yours and your on your way from Oregon to get it and now you cant get in touch with him? :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:01 pm 

I'd say that's a beat down worthy offense. That or he would be compensating me very well for wasting my time and making me drive across multiple states. Pretty lame!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:08 pm 

I'm stopped now in Klamath falls. Still nothing so I'm visiting a couple old friends.

Traffic is horrid for sure, maybe ill just call this a life lesson, don't trust anyone on craigslist?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:08 pm 

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:14 pm 

Wow that's hard to believe.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:22 pm 

Brittabrat wrote:
I'm stopped now in Klamath falls. Still nothing so I'm visiting a couple old friends.

Traffic is horrid for sure, maybe ill just call this a life lesson, don't trust anyone on craigslist?

I find it extremely difficult to believe that you would be driving down there with no info from the seller. It is also hard to believe that he would tell you that you can come get the damn thing when there are at least 3 people in line in front of you. I think you are feeding everybody here a line of BS or are going to get a different machine.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:33 pm 

nitrosport_5 wrote:
Brittabrat wrote:

I find it extremely difficult to believe that you would be driving down there with no info from the seller. It is also hard to believe that he would tell you that you can come get the damn thing when there are at least 3 people in line in front of you. I think you are feeding everybody here a line of BS or are going to get a different machine.

I was under the impression that he talked to him and seller told him to come on,if he didnt that would be just plain foolish to be driving there without talking to him

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:45 pm 

Wow! If you didn't talk to the guy it's time for you to pay some stupid tax. Duh! Have the address in your gps BEFORE you leave. That way if dude pulls a stunt like this you won't be out driving around looking for nothing. Lmao! Merry Christmas

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:50 pm 

It's gone. Just talked to Peter. Was sold early this morning. Congrats to whomever got it!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:04 pm 

"As the buggy world turns"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:55 pm 

I did talk to him, that was yesterday early in morning, day before, day before and day before. First day was the 16th. When I arrived in California I called and said if I get there and it's gone I demand an explanation. Got a call back at 8 saying someone was there to pick it up and he didn't think I was serious cause I'm a chick, well I just tore into him over the phone on that one. So now I'm gonna hang out here, vist my grandma in Redding and head back home.

Guess I should have posted in the new user forum. Name is Brittany.

redskinman wrote:
nitrosport_5 wrote:
Brittabrat wrote:

I was under the impression that he talked to him and seller told him to come on,if he didnt that would be just plain foolish to be driving there without talking to him

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:16 pm 

Wow!Bummer...you call him 5 days in row and he doesnt think your serious!?

I had a feeling Britta was short for Brittany.

How much do you have to spend ?Theres a better car for sale on here right now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:57 pm 

Buggy chick??? Are you single? :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:06 pm 

Shame on you ObesePussy!!! Image Image Image

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:28 pm 

Fatcat wrote:
Buggy chick??? Are you single? :-)

LOL

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:30 pm 

bugeye59 wrote:

Lmao! Your just mad that your down under. I thought you blew up anyway :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:38 pm 

bugeye59 wrote:

I love the last part

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:58 pm 

Blew up?...Better Let me check again.............................................................................................................................Nah! Still all here,Poof'o'meter recorded less than an ant's fart.Now need to drink more to catch up! Image Image

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:01 pm 

bugeye59 wrote:
Blew up?...Better Let me check again.............................................................................................................................Nah! Still all here,Poof'o'meter recorded less than an ant's fart.Now need to drink more to catch up! Image Image

Drink more?? Come on... It's 7am there. Do we need to fly over for an intervention?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:05 pm 

Davo,my clocks are set for Eastern States time,Sydney 2PM.Image

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:07 pm 

bugeye59 wrote:
Davo,my clocks are set for Eastern States time,Sydney 2PM.Image

Show what I know.... :shock:
Drink on brother!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:11 am 

bullnerd wrote:
Wow!Bummer...you call him 5 days in row and he doesnt think your serious!?

I had a feeling Britta was short for Brittany.

How much do you have to spend ?Theres a better car for sale on here right now.

Welcome to our little world Brittany!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:16 am 

Brittabrat wrote:
I did talk to him, that was yesterday early in morning, day before, day before and day before. First day was the 16th. When I arrived in California I called and said if I get there and it's gone I demand an explanation. Got a call back at 8 saying someone was there to pick it up and he didn't think I was serious cause I'm a chick, well I just tore into him over the phone on that one. So now I'm gonna hang out here, vist my grandma in Redding and head back home.

redskinman wrote:
nitrosport_5 wrote:
Brittabrat wrote:

Welcome to our world Brittany! It is refreshing to see a women join in our love of this sport. I wish you well in your endeavors here. Do you primarily wrench on the rides by chance? If so please use the tech sections provided here by Hoser and post ANY questions you have we love to help.
Merry Christmas to you :-) and welcome!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:07 pm 

Brittabrat wrote:

redskinman wrote:
nitrosport_5 wrote:
Brittabrat wrote:

Ok since your a female and were mostly males we need to see pics of you lmao

Profile E-mail