Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:05 am 

It would be really cool to see someone be able to make the slip in metal floor pans again. Having to remove the entire steering column along with the master cylinder is a major pain in the ass.

Rand

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:33 pm 

I'm currently shopping for a foot tub, my plastic tub is about 2/3 there and pretty destroyed. They are sooo expensive for a cracked/broken one on ebay.
I am interested in the diamond plate or other slip in metal ones; I'd rather purchase a ready made one than try to build one.

Do any of you guys have any pic's of your homemade ones?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:35 am 

RoboRex2005 wrote:
I'm currently shopping for a foot tub, my plastic tub is about 2/3 there and pretty destroyed. They are sooo expensive for a cracked/broken one on ebay.
I am interested in the diamond plate or other slip in metal ones; I'd rather purchase a ready made one than try to build one.

Do any of you guys have any pic's of your homemade ones?

Use the search
https://www.google.com/search?q=tub+sit ... 80&bih=646

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:24 pm 

jimanold22,
i have a lot of expierence having custom items made / reproducing things. if you want to chat, pm me.
lee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:59 pm 

I bought a custom diamond plate floor pan for my oddysey about 6 months ago. I plan on building a second one myself for my 2nd oddysey. I bought the pan mainly to use as the template because it was so well crafted. The guy was parting out his machine and was willing to let it go, and I jumped on it!
What I love about this one, it's built in pieces so it can very easily be installed and removed. Once I get around to building the second one I will put the 1st in and get some pictures. If people are then interested I will get some templates, measurements and post that stuff. Don't hold your breathe for summer, its playtime now. This will be a winter project.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:53 pm 

MGurgone40 wrote:
I bought a custom diamond plate floor pan for my oddysey about 6 months ago. I plan on building a second one myself for my 2nd oddysey. I bought the pan mainly to use as the template because it was so well crafted. The guy was parting out his machine and was willing to let it go, and I jumped on it!
What I love about this one, it's built in pieces so it can very easily be installed and removed. Once I get around to building the second one I will put the 1st in and get some pictures. If people are then interested I will get some templates, measurements and post that stuff. Don't hold your breathe for summer, its playtime now. This will be a winter project.

I would love that info! Any pics?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:53 pm 

MGurgone40 wrote:

I would love that info! Any pics?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:11 am 

ill see if I can get a few pics this weekend so you can see the basic design. It's not in the buggy, didn't get to that project this winter.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:29 pm 

Here's a few pictures. I will over the next couple of weeks try and get the measurements all together if anyone has any interest please pm me.
Mike

Attachments:
IMG_3635.JPG
IMG_3635.JPG [ 85.07 KiB | Viewed 395 times ]
IMG_3636.JPG
IMG_3636.JPG [ 87.44 KiB | Viewed 395 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:08 pm 

MGurgone40 wrote:
Here's a few pictures. I will over the next couple of weeks try and get the measurements all together if anyone has any interest please pm me.
Mike

How would you attach the plastic that covers the master cylinder?

Attachments:
floor.png
floor.png [ 516.55 KiB | Viewed 382 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:33 pm 

I haven't had it in the buggy yet. But in his he used the stock plastic pieces that cover the steering column and wiring. Like I said once I have it taken apart in the winter and fully installed I'll send some follow up pics. The master cylinder is mounted to the metal bracket that surrounds the steering column.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:01 am 

Meant to send a PM

Profile E-mail