Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:00 pm 

looking to sell whole buggy as a whole for 5K firm or parting with the front kit seperately

selling my" KAWONDA " CUSTOM a arm set up for the fl350 odyssey bolt up and go!i don't think hes making these anymore. also the other kit out there is way more $$$$ and you cant source your own easily to find honda parts from a 450R
includes like new ...
---honda 450 shocks, a arms, spindles,hubs, brake calipers with new pads, steering linkages, douglas .190 wheels and tires
---stainless brake lines fron master to both wheels
---subframes are powdercoated candy red but can easily be scuffed up and painted any color.

i can paint with high end auto paint( professional spray gun) for a added fee and color!

asking 2000.00 shipped in the USA OBO
still currently on the machine. not using it at all. i wont remove til the kit is sold or deposit on it.
i can ship almost together and ship wheel seperate

Attachments:
front a arms.jpg
front a arms.jpg [ 101.32 KiB | Viewed 1519 times ]
a arm skids.jpg
a arm skids.jpg [ 91.8 KiB | Viewed 1519 times ]
steering hooked up.jpg
steering hooked up.jpg [ 90.3 KiB | Viewed 1519 times ]
2011-07-23_17-24-45_760.jpg
2011-07-23_17-24-45_760.jpg [ 58.43 KiB | Viewed 1519 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:08 pm 

I want the yami in the back...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:10 pm 

I really want the bike behind the 350

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:12 pm 

go oddy wrote:

HAHA you beat me to it by two min.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:27 pm 

halorising wrote:
go oddy wrote:

HAHA you beat me to it by two min.

haha :-)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:37 pm 

i have sold that BW200 but just bought another one. original owner...all oem stock...with rack.. i don't think i wanna sell it tho. if so id be for about 2K its super clean....tanks still white lol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:14 am 

Should have taken my offer on the machine

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:47 pm 

Sorry to rant here but here I go:
Never understood your decline of my offer back in the day, now you offer it to ME FOR THE AMOUNT OFFERED some time ago via PM, I send back PM for payment options and the machine is sold??
That thing sat for how long with no offers, nobody would pay you the money you had asked,each and every time I personally offered you a reasonable purchase price(believe me it was I have rebuilt so so many and know exactly to the penny what it costs)YOU DECLINED.I would have really appreciated you just telling me you are from another forum and dislike me then basically dangle the ody in front of me like a horse and a carrot.
Your distrust or dislike of me for some reason unknown is a poor judge of character. My money is a green as all the others.I'll spend it on members here that appreciate me helping them in these hardest of financial times.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:20 pm 

Mudbogger just don't deal with him,
I bought what was listed as a new oddissy axil off ebay from mr.angry for around $515.
well truth be known it ended being close $600 (gas and border tax)

after opening the box I realized it was a used axil. I still gave him a full ebay score but to pay a premium price on something that was listed as new kinda sucked.

I wanted it new because of the special honda ujoints.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:41 pm 

whats up jordan T
. the axle was NEW . the u joints WERE honda u joints . the axle was MAYBE bolted up to a machine that never was used...rolled around the garage. i was told they were new when i got them. they werent ridden on. considering how picky you are you might as well not use the axle and hang it on the wall.
oh you forgot to mention i would send you out a replacement axle that was NEW NEW? \

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:45 pm 

mud...i didnt accept your offer because i wanted to wait it out and see if i can get more. all got was unappreciative people offering me nothing before they saw it. this was a MUST SEE oddy

a local guy saw it and i made a deal. sorry. maybe one day he will call me back when he breaks something and doesnt wanna be bothered. ill buy it back and fix it and sell to you for a low price

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:06 pm 

mr2angry2 wrote:
whats up jordan T
. the axle was NEW . the u joints WERE honda u joints . the axle was MAYBE bolted up to a machine that never was used...rolled around the garage. i was told they were new when i got them. they werent ridden on. considering how picky you are you might as well not use the axle and hang it on the wall.
oh you forgot to mention i would send you out a replacement axle that was NEW NEW? \

When spending a fair amount don't you want it wall mountable new for a tiny bit. :-)

it had mounting bolt scuffs bearing and seal marks oil and some caked in dirt grim the ujoints felt loose compared to my other axil.
and there was some damage to a ujoint seal that could allow dirt and mud in.

yes you did mention that you would replace it but never replied when I asked about the details.
I looked at how much it would cost to send back and pick up again just was not worth it.

the axil looked like it had been ridden on a few times and taken off not a big deal just disappointing.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:28 am 

mr2angry2 wrote:
mud...i didnt accept your offer because i wanted to wait it out and see if i can get more. all got was unappreciative people offering me nothing before they saw it. this was a MUST SEE oddy

a local guy saw it and i made a deal. sorry. maybe one day he will call me back when he breaks something and doesnt wanna be bothered. ill buy it back and fix it and sell to you for a low price

Apology accepted sir. Merry Christmas!!

Profile E-mail