Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Nos Parts For Sale.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:22 pm 

Hello, I have collected almost enough parts to build a brand new 1990 Pilot, everything is for sale.
I have the rarest of the rare, way way to many parts to list. Some parts will be sold as assembly's others individually.
If there is something you need please send me a PM and I will see if I have it and get you a price.

I have spent the last 10 years collecting these parts.

I am also selling my new LT Pilot, it has the very best of everything.

Thank you.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Nos Parts For Sale.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:07 pm 

Here is a list of parts I have, All Oem Nos, front upper + lower control arms, front spindles, backing plates, drums, wheel cylinder's, adjuster's, all new parts for front brakes, 1 front brake hose, tie rods + ends, steering shaft + all bushings washers etc., all parts to build brand new wheel including masters and cover assy., roll cage + all down tubes, all reflectors + bases, head net, 1990 side net plastic, 89 side net no original package, park handle assy., park handle cover, park cable, rear brake caliper assy., 1990 fuse box + bracket, lock set, all parts to build a complete new gas tank accept the black plastic piece that wraps around the tank and the straight gas hoses, I have the u shaped one, all 3 foam pads, coolant reserve tank with metal pipes and hoses, all but 1 coolant hose, 1990 low hour Engine being completely rebuilt now with all oem parts including the piston kit which is 80mm, new transmission assy., left + right axles, left + right rear knuckle assembly's, all rear control arms including the upper swing arms, complete set of new red plastic every single piece of red, all but 2 of the black plastic, I do not have the piece that wraps around the gas tank or the radiator fan mount, all new Engine and trans. mounts, rear brake rotor, pretty much every single nut and bolt on everything accept the Engine and trans. and I do have some of those including new Engine to trans. plate bolts and nuts, all cables, rear brake hose, the 2 rubber brake hoses that come off of the wheel, 1 does not have its original package, all new bearings and seals front & rear, seat bolts + seat frame bolts, complete Engine and transmission rebuild kits all oem, trans. final shaft, full decal set accept 1 part # for the rear shocks, I do have 1 decal # for both rear shocks, hub caps front + rear, roof panel reflector, shift knob + boot, all plastic frame line separators, upper + lower foot tub mats to be offered with tub, CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition), electrical bar, coil, coil boot, all rubber CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition), coil and check unit mounts, tail light, reverse light and glove box gaskets, tail light assy., park brake wire harness, all springs for rear brake, intake manifold, carb. top, air box tube, upper + lower air boxes + air box insert, air box lid seal, carb. seal kits, nos rear tires (sold), extra throttle lever, 1990 flag pole mount, all fender brackets front + rear, headlights, piston kits, cylinder, crank rod kit, balancer, stator, extra fuel sensor, all plastic cable retainers, 1990 + 89 roll bar nut caps, extra park brake arm + worm gear, park brake levers, rebuild kits for rear caliper, rebuild kits for masters, rebuild kit for front wheel cylinders, oem drive belts, all parts to build new driven clutch, belt guard no original package, trans. nuetral + reverse switches, fl350 throttle cables, fl350 fender set. I am sure there is more so if I missed something you are looking please let me know and I will see if I have it. I also have a lot of used parts + some clutches, 2 comet 4 pro's 1 new 1 used, both setup for the pilot, thunder shift kit, graydon pipe, paul turner silencer, used hondaline nerf bars + rear bumper and more. Thank you.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:54 am 

Holy Pilot parts honeyhole, Batman!

I read that giant blurb with the tune of REM's "End of the World As We Know It" and a Billy Joel "We Didn't Start the Fire". LOL If you're early 40's like me or older, you'll know the tune and agree. :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:01 am 

I've never seen such a collection of parts. I added up the ebay store listings and stopped when I got over 30K. If I win the lotto I'm buying it all including the pilot!!!!!

This could be a last chance at buying some of these parts.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=11 ... 0407&rt=nc

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:28 pm 

I will be offering some of the same and then some, in the near future also
GAPILOT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:05 pm 

Where is everyone going?
:shock:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:26 pm 

i am not going anywhere, i am honda FL400 through and through..
I am just thining out the parts hoard, and selling off the stuff i have in duplicate!!
GAPILOT

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:30 pm 

i am also putting up for sale
an HPI baja 5B flux R?C buggy, and a Lil zipper r/c go kart..both are new in the box

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:23 pm 

go oddy wrote:
Where is everyone going?

Pretty sure everyone has just figured out these machines will long out live us.
They were built in the mid 80's and still running today, 31 years later.
I am going to be 58 real soon. How much more riding will I get in before it's all over ??
Most here I bet are middle aged. How many parts do you need ??
Even if something does break it will probably be fixable. Only the real rare stuff is needed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:57 pm 

GAPILOT wrote:
i am not going anywhere, i am honda FL400 through and through..
I am just thining out the parts hoard, and selling off the stuff i have in duplicate!!
GAPILOT

Well that's great to hear... I am also fishing.... Maybe someone knows something about a future single seat buggy coming. I guess it's just a pipe dream, Honda had so much trouble moving them the first time around, but I still think times have changed and finacing has opened a lot of possibilities for crazy asking prices on toys with a low monthly payment. SxSs prove this don't they?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:06 pm 

canadian oddy wrote:
go oddy wrote:
Where is everyone going?

I am going to be 58 real soon. How much more riding will I get in before it's all over ??
Even if something does break it will probably be fixable. Only the real rare stuff is needed.

I hear you, watch the crazy typing though :-) .. My dad is in his 70s and still ripping...
Keep the rubber side down CO and you'll be riding until YOU decide to stop, not your body. :-)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:08 am 

go oddy wrote:
canadian oddy wrote:
go oddy wrote:
Where is everyone going?

I hear you, watch the crazy typing though :-) .. My dad is in his 70s and still ripping...
Keep the rubber side down CO and you'll be riding until YOU decide to stop, not your body. :-)

To late.
I already broke my back in an oddy crash LOL.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:21 pm 

Great honest seller and fast shipping. Thanks for the parts! :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:13 pm 

Any update to the list of what is sold?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:27 am 

rmesser wrote:
Any update to the list of what is sold?

Hello Rich, here is a list of Nos sold items.
Side panel set, roof panel, headlight buckets + grills, decal sets + some singles, Engine rebuild kit, 2 sets Engine/trans. mounts, 1 set coolant hoses, 1 radiator fan switch, steering wheel face plate cover assy., 1 air box lid, 1 fuel petcock, full set FL350 fenders, 3 mirrors, 1 lower foot pad mat, 1 upper FL350 foot pad mat, 89 gas cap, FL350 intake manifold, 1 rear wheel bearing and seal kit, 2 rear ball joints, 1 front wheel bearing and seal kit, 1990 reed cage, 2 2 bolt exhaust mounts, rear tire set, top end gasket set, FL350 top end gasket set, 2 FL350 tie rod ends, 2 roll bar pads, 2 water pump mechanical seals, 89 fuse box cover, battery cable covers, fuel pump, trans. seals, fan shroud, fan shroud grill, 1 steering shaft rebuild kit, 2 down tubes (I still have a full set + roll cage), parking brake cable, FL350 throttle cable, 1 CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) unit and 1 set tie rods + ends. I am sure I am missing some stuff but that is the bulk of it so far.

I have more of many of the parts listed above.

Profile E-mail