Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:08 am 

Still available. Buyer backed out due to fundage issues (Wife)...lol.... Who's wants these shocks!!!!!!!! :)

Post subject: Re: works front shocks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:53 am 

kawonda wrote:
Turbotexas, First off, I called you Turbo-tex-ass(on another site) because you hijacked my thread on that other site, and started making stupid comments. I have read so many of your negative replies to alot of threads and I just couldn't take your mouth anymore. I also wrote you a reply commending you for answering me back in a mature way. So many people PM'd me after I wrote the first comment saying "I can't wait to see what Turbotexas is going to say now". I was happy to see that you responded back in a mature way.
Secondly, I have read half of your post, and I just couldn't stomach anymore of it. If you read my post again, you will see that I said: "I wasn't there when you installed his kit, so I don't know what you did". I said "I spoke with Steve, and he imformed me that you adjusted the steering stops to get a tighter turning radius" Again, I wasn't there when you installed you kit.
Thirdly, Maybe you should re-read my post. I never said that you were bashing me or my kit. I just said please refrain from saying my kit is not really tested yet. If you read my post again, it is saying that Steve is the one getting bashed. As far as my kit goes, it is for recreational riding only, not racing. My kit utilizes stock quad a arms on a 600 lb. car. It is not a racing machine. In no way will I ever suggest racing or jumping any higher than the jumps on my website video. If you do so, you do at your own risk. If you run that crap out of and abuse a car, something is bound to bend or break. You just have to live with that, and fix it.

I still want to see pictures of your steering linkage I am kinda tired of asking I cant understand what you have to hide.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: works front shocks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:15 am 

hoser wrote:
kawonda wrote:
Turbotexas, First off, I called you Turbo-tex-ass(on another site) because you hijacked my thread on that other site, and started making stupid comments. I have read so many of your negative replies to alot of threads and I just couldn't take your mouth anymore. I also wrote you a reply commending you for answering me back in a mature way. So many people PM'd me after I wrote the first comment saying "I can't wait to see what Turbotexas is going to say now". I was happy to see that you responded back in a mature way.
Secondly, I have read half of your post, and I just couldn't stomach anymore of it. If you read my post again, you will see that I said: "I wasn't there when you installed his kit, so I don't know what you did". I said "I spoke with Steve, and he imformed me that you adjusted the steering stops to get a tighter turning radius" Again, I wasn't there when you installed you kit.
Thirdly, Maybe you should re-read my post. I never said that you were bashing me or my kit. I just said please refrain from saying my kit is not really tested yet. If you read my post again, it is saying that Steve is the one getting bashed. As far as my kit goes, it is for recreational riding only, not racing. My kit utilizes stock quad a arms on a 600 lb. car. It is not a racing machine. In no way will I ever suggest racing or jumping any higher than the jumps on my website video. If you do so, you do at your own risk. If you run that crap out of and abuse a car, something is bound to bend or break. You just have to live with that, and fix it.

I still want to see pictures of your steering linkage I am kinda tired of asking I cant understand what you have to hide.

Hey fellas....What gives...... Why's everyone hijacking my add???? Can't we all just "get along", and then buy my Works Shocks!!!!!!!! Your killing me Small's

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:30 am 

are these still for sale? I was looking at the sites last nite and it looked to me like everybodys went up on their works shocks 2 to 3 hundred bucks since last time I looked

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:54 pm 

redskinman wrote:
are these still for sale? I was looking at the sites last nite and it looked to me like everybodys went up on their works shocks 2 to 3 hundred bucks since last time I looked

If you are interested they can be your's my friend. They are still for sale.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:01 pm 

thanks for the offer,cant affored them right now.I think I would want to start with the rear if i ever do upgrade.
The main reason I brought it back up is it looked like they really went up on the price and if you still had these it would be a good deal.Can anybody confirm they went up or is it my imagination?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:56 pm 

redskinman wrote:
thanks for the offer,cant affored them right now.I think I would want to start with the rear if i ever do upgrade.
The main reason I brought it back up is it looked like they really went up on the price and if you still had these it would be a good deal.Can anybody confirm they went up or is it my imagination?

To get your answer your probably going to need to start a new thread and ask, maybe something like Works Shocks Price Increase? I don't follow their prices but I know others do.

Profile E-mail