Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:25 pm 

I purchased this FL350 last summer and find that I just do not have time to mess with it right now. I have had the starter rebuilt by Odyssey Salvage, replaced all the fuel lines, filter, and plug. The Engine starts and runs very well. I have an original manual for it, a lot of spare parts, and a new rear brake pad kit that goes with it. The right rear fender is off to facilitate putting it back together.

Areas for improvement:
Needs new battery
Tires are marginal
Left Rear wheel has some bead damage, but holds air
Missing air cleaner box top
Right Front Fender has some poorly repaired damage and there is a hole in the foot well

I have $ 1,800.00/ in it and would like to get that out of it given the work that has been done and the fact that it is mostly complete with no major damage. Please make me an offer as I need to get this out of the garage!!

Thanks for looking and please feel free to contact me through the forum.

Price reduced to $ 1,300.00. Come and get it!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:16 pm 

BTT Price reduced to $ 1,300.00.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:51 am 

nice buy for someone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:30 am 

Where's PORKCHOP on this one? Closest one to him and the price is right.... Guy should have wrote it in all CAPS :) He'd of noticed it ;)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:15 pm 

All caps
nice point he would have noticed for certain! PORKCHOP!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:01 pm 

PORKCHOP, RUN TO THIS ONE,

DID YOU READ
STARTER WORKS

FENDERS INTACK

BAT NEW

AND IT RUNS

DID HE MENTION IT RUNS????

THIS WONT LAST LONG.

Some one will walk away with a good ody.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:14 pm 

I want this one

Attachments:
Resize of nice 350.jpg
Resize of nice 350.jpg [ 167.85 KiB | Viewed 632 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:22 pm 

Here's one for ya Adnoh!

http://corvallis.craigslist.org/rvs/1611869805.html

Rand

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:06 pm 

He said trade for rino. time to go shoping. A rhino got to cheaper then outright purchase. Nice find.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:10 am 

I talked to him on the phone a week ago!!! told him i would buy it and i had cash . he was going to bring it down to nashville .with him on the 6th, he told me he would call me back , i aint heard from him since, and no caps HA HA HA!

Post subject: its mine
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:29 am 

i closed the door tonight ! and its in the garage...! i got it tonight ! o yeah.....! ::-:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:30 am 

Congratulations Porkchop! You finally got one. Now open up your wallet and start fixing! LOL :-)

Rand

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:40 am 

randallman10 wrote:
Congratulations Porkchop! You finally got one. Now open up your wallet and start fixing! LOL :-)

Tand

NO ONE TOLD HIM ABOUT THAT PART... OPEN THE WALLET!!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: yep opend it
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:55 pm 

i already have just got off the phone with works i ordered some rear shocks with rez. dual rate springs should have them in couple weeks and they treated me right . i figured i would get the big ticket items first and i havent even road it yet. its in the garage on jack stands in pieces. got to check it all over and change fluids . you know . any help on what to look 4 or what to check will be greatly appreciated ...! this is my first 1 and i don't know ship about them...! my wife came in the garage and said .. YOU BOUGHT THAT P.O.S. I told her it was not a P.O.S. it was a 25 year old atv that just needed some loving...! i said well i could always go down town and buy a 13000. RZR. She soon changed her ATTITUDE ( that's right she got a attitude adjustment!!! ) SOME TIMES YOU HAVE TO DO THAT ::-:

Post subject: Re: yep opend it
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:06 pm 

PORKCHOP wrote:
i already have just got off the phone with works i ordered some rear shocks with rez. dual rate springs should have them in couple weeks and they treated me right . i figured i would get the big ticket items first and i havent even road it yet. its in the garage on jack stands in pieces. got to check it all over and change fluids . you know . any help on what to look 4 or what to check will be greatly appreciated ...! this is my first 1 and i don't know ship about them...! my wife came in the garage and said .. YOU BOUGHT THAT P.O.S. I told her it was not a P.O.S. it was a 25 year old atv that just needed some loving...! i said well i could always go down town and buy a 13000. RZR. She soon changed her ATTITUDE ( that's right she got a attitude adjustment!!! ) SOME TIMES YOU HAVE TO DO THAT ::-:

IMO installing WORKS rear shocks are the best mod you can make to a 350!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: yep opend it
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:19 pm 

hoser wrote:
PORKCHOP wrote:

IMO installing WORKS rear shocks are the best mod you can make to a 350!

Amen brother, best money I've spent yet.

Hey Porkchop, have you ridden it at all? If you haven't, ride it and get a feel for how stiff the suspension is before you change over to the Works shocks. It will make you love your investment in shocks even more!

Rand

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: works
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:40 am 

no have not rode it yet, it`s still on jack stands. i`m trying to get the master cylinder to work. not getting any cooperation.going to have to rebuild it and rear caliper. i didn`t know i was going to have to do all that but it will be working soon,hopefully...! then new tires . old tires are off the rims so i have to get some new ones, its coming along. Baby steps.....! ::-: