Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 8:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:08 pm 

Water4fire, I copied you pic of the Engine for a discussion in the tech section. If it is ok with you. If not just say so and I will not use. Thanks Adnoh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:20 pm 

adnoh wrote:
Water4fire, I copied you pic of the Engine for a discussion in the tech section. If it is ok with you. If not just say so and I will not use. Thanks Adnoh.

Sure just send me the post, so I may learn how I can improve it if I keep it. I believe I will have to keep it as I am not in need of money to get bent!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:44 pm 

Thank you. Good luck on your house. I'm building one in my back yard as well right in the middle of my test track.

Post subject: yep just keep it
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:14 pm 

Water4fire wrote:
adnoh wrote:

Sure just send me the post, so I may learn how I can improve it if I keep it. I believe I will have to keep it as I am not in need of money to get bent!

now you are talking ! just keep it . you don't know how fun it is to ride yet ! take him up on his offer to go ride on his property ! then you can decide if you want to sell it or not (not) i would first change the air cleaner set up and at least pull head and cyl , put a new piston and ring in. the comp. you have is weak, so before i rode it i would at least do that. but i don't think you will want to sell after a good stress free ride ! and some one to ride with. it has good stuff on it also, and we cant just point out the bad , but now you know how to make it a good 1 to have and it was all free info. just spend a little and have a great machine. if you where closer or shipping would have ben cheaper i would have owned it Happy trails man! p. s. look at how much you have learned already ! go ride it ! really ride it ! and come tell us about . if you then decide to sell it p.m. me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:33 am 

Ok, guys starting on the house. This thing needs to go.

PM me or call me. (210) 325-6546. I need to sell it.

$2250 Cash is the price today.

Austin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:51 pm 

At least you didn't claim it is "museum quality' like the other 350 IN THIS SECTION did!!!

I agree with the others, as much as your mods and aftermarket items have associated costs with them, the fact is as AFSASTCAR stated there are issues with it that should be looked into, IMO you may open yourself to a new classification of purchasers by possible re-doing some of the items listed, good luck with the sale.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:22 pm 

SOLD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:07 pm 

It's on my trailer on my way home.

Thanks Austin!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:54 pm 

rkinman wrote:

Thanks Austin!

you should have stopped by we could have put a few laps around the pasture on it!
Congrat's on the purchase!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:08 pm 

Turbotexas wrote:
rkinman wrote:

Thanks Austin!

you should have stopped by we could have put a few laps around the pasture on it!

thanks.

i figured i better not push my luck with the boss. We will make Mudbuddy's with all the toys!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:12 pm 

rkinman wrote:
Turbotexas wrote:
rkinman wrote:

Thanks Austin!

thanks.

i figured i better not push my luck with the boss. We will make Mudbuddy's with all the toys!

OK I understand! but she could have driven the pilot!!! And petted the horses, took pictures of the flowers etc!

I was just wanting to secretly scan the competion!!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:00 pm 

I rode it around here a little tonight. Everything looks good. It has a temp guage, and does not seem to run very hot at all. I got on the street a little and it moves out pretty well.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:22 am 

Yep, It is gone. Thank you very much! It will be in better hands with you as I just could not get any use from it with my time sch. or have the place for it.

The temp gauge in the head will show hotter in the summer. Just wait. When the weather warms up. You will be glade you have that head and raditator.

Again thanks a bunch and glade you took it off my hands. It really helps.

Austin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:27 pm 

Congrats on the sale !!

best of luck with it to the new owner as well. :-)

Profile E-mail