Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:36 am 

hello, in need of some parts 4 this fl 350 i purchased ! 1. air box or air box lid 2. stock front rims . that is what i know of 4 now but i am sure i will need some other things soon. thanks if you have this stuff please send p.m. and prices thank you porkchop

Post subject: air box lid.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:02 pm 

no longer need air box lid got it on evil bay / $5.50 O YEAH !

Post subject: Re: air box lid.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:38 am 

PORKCHOP wrote:
no longer need air box lid got it on evil bay / $5.50 O YEAH !

Good score on the lid, to bad the guy that you got it from won't sell you the bolts , He was nice enough to let you know that you can bid on them when he puts them on EBAY :shock: BS , and he gave you the link to AFTERSHIT so you can get an air filter, WAy to help somebody that needs parts.

I saw your post on MINNIE BUGGY.

http://www.minibuggy.net/forum/pilot-od ... -rims.html

Bob

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: B.S.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:23 am 

YEAH MAN .i didnt get that ship? i purchased the lid from him on ebay and asked him if he had the bolts before i won the auction ? if i win the auction would he sell them to me. i figured he could just ship all of it at 1 time so i like could put the ship on...! no answer so i win and asked again . and got the same ship..... from him. i give up.. ! now i don't know if i even want to buy any of his ship...! I don't get it ! ::-: LIFE GOES ON...! SOME TIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO SAY W.T.F.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:27 am 

Sledpartsguy on ebay can help you with a brand new Uni filter for around $30 or less.

Post subject: uni filter
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:07 am 

mozzy wrote:
Sledpartsguy on ebay can help you with a brand new Uni filter for around $30 or less.
thank s mozzy i got 1 on the way!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:31 pm 

he's a POS in my opinion? Keep copies of transactions and emails between him! He has screwed others like that before!
Just search his username on here...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:34 pm 

Turbotexas wrote:
he's a POS in my opinion? Keep copies of transactions and emails between him! He has screwed others like that before!
Just search his username on here...

http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/view ... ght=atvnut

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:42 pm 

lutrev wrote:
Porkchop, just go to a nut and bolt store, and see if they can hook you up, if they have them it would only be a couple bucks.

The rubber sealing portion is what will be hard to find, but I am sure something can be made to work!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: B.S.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:44 pm 

PORKCHOP wrote:
YEAH MAN .i didnt get that ship? i purchased the lid from him on ebay and asked him if he had the bolts before i won the auction ? if i win the auction would he sell them to me. i figured he could just ship all of it at 1 time so i like could put the ship on...! no answer so i win and asked again . and got the same ship..... from him. i give up.. ! now i don't know if i even want to buy any of his ship...! I don't get it ! ::-: LIFE GOES ON...! SOME TIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO SAY W.T.F.

I see you met the darkside welcoming comity, their is many reasons why I don't participate on that site you have a glimpse as to why.

Keep looking around you will find a set at a reasonable price.

Have you tried Randy B to see if he has any?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: B.S.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:47 pm 

Porkchop got off CHEAP!!! only 5 dollars!!!

hoser wrote:
PORKCHOP wrote:

I see you met the darkside welcoming comity, their is many reasons why I don't participate on that site you have a glimpse as to why.

Keep looking around you will find a set at a reasonable price.

Have you tried Randy at http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16721 to see if he has any?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:53 pm 

lutrev wrote:
Ya, 5 bucks for lid, then trying to bend him over for 36 bucks for the bolts.

OMG real class act ain't he!!!

I would give Randy a shout at odysseysalvage.com Hell I would give Randy 36.00 for the bolts before I would that Chicken Shit!!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: bolts
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:16 am 

yeah ,i figured i could get some studs use lock tite on them in the bottom box half. let them stick up threw the lid and put nylock nuts on top. i won auction 5.50 +10.00 shipping total 15.50 still a good price on the lid! but the whole bolt deal was just unbelievable ? i was going to buy some front rims from him also ,but then the bolt thing started ! so i no buy no more stuff from him . hast left me a tracking # yet.i purchased a uni filter right after i won the auction from e bay the same night at like 1 am and i got the air filter today !!! we will see he has 100 % feedback but i don't know how? im not going to leave bad feed back over the bolt thing but i better get my lid. and it better be as described (perfect no cracks or holes just needs cleaned) i always seam to find them some times e bay just sucks...! (the idea is good just the B.S.) i try to treat people the way i would want to be treated , i guess im just old school....!i think next time some one is broke down on the side of the road i will pull up ask if they need some help . if they say yes. i will tell them i will go try to find them some.....!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:20 am 

very typical for that crew, they rip people off anyway they can, then come on the internet to blast them for being stupid, shame they relate trust respect and kindness as stupidity

I can't believe that the old guys like moskito, pilothawk and so on would choose to associate with THESE MUTTS even go as far as to sell products for them. The true shame is you can't trust any of their opinions because of it.

and it should be MeanieBuggy.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:10 pm 

Hare wrote:
very typical for that crew, they rip people off anyway they can, then come on the internet to blast them for being stupid, shame they relate trust respect and kindness as stupidity

I can't believe that the old guys like moskito, pilothawk and so on would choose to associate with THESE MUTTS even go as far as to sell products for them. The true shame is you can't trust any of their opinions because of it.

and it should be MeanieBuggy.com

I don't know I am sure they have some great people on that site, I havent been their in a long time, I just don't go their mostly because their is nothing their I need, every time I tried to research something on the technical side of things all I found was opinions nothing backed up by anything solid or at least traced back to something proven to work..

FIY ATVnut was renamed ATVmutt many years ago by a brightside member, this member never had any bad dealings with him it was just a observational thing, how the guy presented himself and was always working a scam of some sort, just like livewire being changed to LIEwire :-) That was a innocent (at the time) bystander that made that call.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:14 pm 

ATVmutt was also rollin friction and my kindness was taken advantage of by him

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:23 pm 

Hare wrote:
ATVmutt was also rollin friction and my kindness was taken advantage of by him

He is also known as Zicky on this site and a few other aliases he is her daily snooping around.

He also used his condition to appeal to Mudbogger's kindness and took advantage of him also, in the old days or the early years when I camped with him you could tell by listening to him talk he was very well schooled at taking advantage of others.

Like I said keep looking some of the wing nuts will turn up sooner or later at the right price.

Has anybody tried to order them they are still listed on the service honda site

12320-ZA0-000
WASHER, HEAD COVER $2.33 each
90108-VM0-000 BOLT $4.40 each

Give a Honda shop a call try to order, their has been plenty of Honda parts that were "discontinued" then later were available again.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: bolts
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:14 pm 

Thanks guy`s i didnt think i was the one being unreasonable ! i will go to the local honda shop and see what they tell me if i don't get the answer im looking for i will try service honda. like you have recommended ! or odyssey salvage !

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:46 pm 

I ordered them from local honda shop for $26.56 be in on friday...!