Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Pink Pilot Project
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:05 am 

Did you mean caution wildcat ahead upside down.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:29 pm 

adnoh wrote:
Did you mean caution wildcat ahead upside down.

Ok, Your seat time in the cat is indefinitely suspended. :-) Close as ur gettin!

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 67.23 KiB | Viewed 1082 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:21 pm 

Oh no, I didn't mean it. Seat time please. nice looking ride. It looks pilot killer mean. I like the black,good choice.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:16 pm 

Won't miss this on the dunes!

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 67.27 KiB | Viewed 1060 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 72.22 KiB | Viewed 1060 times ]
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 33.98 KiB | Viewed 1060 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:25 pm 

O man do you realize what you have done now, when my wife sees this she will have to have the pink on her Pilot too!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:08 pm 

What kind of paint did you use?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:55 pm 

Eeewwwww.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:25 pm 

rmesser wrote:
What kind of paint did you use?

Single stage Urethane with a plastic primer and hardener.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:26 pm 

shoubadaba wrote:
Eeewwwww.

X2... lol

What about the frame, seat, harness... thought you were going all out pinky poop

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:31 pm 

shoubadaba wrote:
Eeewwwww.

Ya ya, but it's not for me, so that's what counts. Hey stix I just don't see ur Jen going for this look, but I'm pretty sure we don't wanna start a trend here :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:27 am 

If the wife is happy that's all that counts.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:03 pm 

Wife? How does the g/f like it. It is very clean and shinny that's for sure. The blue black and red kinda clash a touch with the pink. I like the black the best. I say paint the upper bars etc pink and go black on the shock covers. This way the black bar pads/bumpers/headlight covers all blend with the pink. Then look on ebay for that black pilot seat and get you a set of black harnesses and I have a set of red hand resistant's that can be died black. Just my thoughts on it. Run it by the g/f and see what she thinks and likes. Once we through some sand on it for texture I think it will look fine. Oh ya get her another glove one glove just will not look right after all that work. Hope you had a good thanksgiving.
Adnoh.

P.S. that 250r I mentioned found it's way home yesterday. Christmas came early again for me. yes it's still red.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:57 pm 

Hi Adnoh,

I agree that it just doesn't flow, but it was a work in progress. Anyway, you will rejoice to know it is gonna go back to honda red. I just like to make work for myself so now I have to figure out how to strip the pink off, that should be fun and messy.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:41 pm 

ez71pilot wrote:
Hi Adnoh,

I agree that it just doesn't flow, but it was a work in progress. Anyway, you will rejoice to know it is gonna go back to honda red. I just like to make work for myself so now I have to figure out how to strip the pink off, that should be fun and messy.

Ill trade you Jens 90 for it then you wont have to strip paint, I think my Jen would like the Pink?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:21 am 

Rip that sucker down. If you made the frame pink it would look much nicer. Looks like they did a nice job on the paint. Would be a shame to throw it away. Paint the a arms white. Maybe vinyl paint the seat black. It could turn out really nice in a non homo way. Shit with a ride like that you'll have to club the women off you at the riding park. Add the barbie sticker and it's over.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:50 am 

Fatcat wrote:
Rip that sucker down. If you made the frame pink it would look much nicer. Looks like they did a nice job on the paint. Would be a shame to throw it away. Paint the a arms white. Maybe vinyl paint the seat black. It could turn out really nice in a non homo way. Shit with a ride like that you'll have to club the women off you at the riding park. Add the barbie sticker and it's over.

LOL, Ya know I never thought about it like that, you might b onto something there Fatcat! I just might have to rethink this. "What's up girl, you like pink? Well its the color of the day, come over to my trailer and lemme show ya pink." Hows that for a cheesy pick up line?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:07 am 

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:08 am 

ez71pilot wrote:
Fatcat wrote:

LOL, Ya know I never thought about it like that, you might b onto something there Fatcat! I just might have to rethink this. "What's up girl, you like pink? Well its the color of the day, come over to my trailer and lemme show ya pink." Hows that for a cheesy pick up line?

Cheesy! But it just might work! Then they'll be showing you the pink :shock: lol

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:53 am 

I would say you can just have them repainted and we can see how they hold up. If you wait you can promote the pilot in a breast cancer awareness month and get some advertisement for the pilot /odysseys. Do it right and get a tax deduction. Heck they may even let you drive it in a parade on the street. Heck you bring it to the dunes during that month and I'll ride it around. I will need a new helmet though and a pink flag to go with it. It could also be used as a pace car in the off-road series during that month. Pitch the idea to the organizers of the events and get some seat time on the track and hang out in the pits.

Either way have fun wrenching. I would love to see that one rear fender on Stix's pilot, give him that one.We'll have a cold one and laugh our _ _ _ off at him.

Adnoh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:26 pm 

ez71pilot wrote:
I have to figure out how to strip the pink off, that should be fun and messy.

I've been trying to figure that one out too. 33 years old and still don't got it right.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:27 pm 

adnoh wrote:
I would say you can just have them repainted and we can see how they hold up. If you wait you can promote the pilot in a breast cancer awareness month and get some advertisement for the pilot /odysseys. Do it right and get a tax deduction. Heck they may even let you drive it in a parade on the street. Heck you bring it to the dunes during that month and I'll ride it around. I will need a new helmet though and a pink flag to go with it. It could also be used as a pace car in the off-road series during that month. Pitch the idea to the organizers of the events and get some seat time on the track and hang out in the pits.

Either way have fun wrenching. I would love to see that one rear fender on Stix's pilot, give him that one.We'll have a cold one and laugh our _ _ _ off at him.

Adnoh

Adnoh

You are definitely on to something, I really like that idea of getting it visible during cancer awareness month, it's already big around here. So I might just let this play out. I will just need to finish it right cause it does clash too much and it needs to flow. Either way, I just wanna see you in the seat running around the dunes with your Daisy Duke pink shorts on in this pink pilot. That would be priceless. No backing out now, this is a done deal and photograpic evidence will be posted here on the forum.

EZ

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:28 pm 

Great idea on the breast cancer thing. Your lady might not like all the attention your getting though. I can see good things happening to a guy with a pink pilot. At the end of the day no matter what color it's still a pilot. It will always be fun to ride.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:08 am 

Here's your seat if you wanted to keep the original color on your Pilot seat. It's out of a 350 but would bolt right up and they're much more common. Looks like it has some extra cushion to. More cushion for the pushin :-) Lol

http://bit.ly/VWYjzX" ."..

Profile E-mail