Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:29 pm 

So shoubadaba got a odyssey for $130.. My dad had the blind guy at our house and they are talking out front and he noticed the odyssey and said "i got 1 on those" and my dad told him well lets make a deal or something and he s aid "you want it..?" and my dad said yea and he replied "ok let me take it off my trailer and I'll drop it off this coming week".

My dad came in and told me. I thought he was joking with me. My jaw dropped and I said WHAT! and he said yea the guy had no idea what size motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) and knew nothing about the odyssey... So now I am counting down my days tell he brings it over.. Just thought I might share since shoubadaba did!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:30 pm 

Is it a 250 like yours? that's cool that you get one for free.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:48 pm 

i have no idea.. My dad was kinda asking him but he knew nothing so my dad said well lets see maybe he will surprise us and its a 350 lol.. He is kinda a big guy so maybe he would buy something big enough for his self.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:17 pm 

It's a red Yerf Dog.........

6.5hp Tecumseh, YEAH BABY!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:10 am 

Pics?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:05 pm 

Ody_Stable wrote:
It's a red Yerf Dog.........

6.5hp Tecumseh, YEAH BABY!!!!

dude that would be awesome i would have to put a 250r in it!

no pix yet... it should be here this weekend..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:26 am 

So did the guy come through with the oddy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:48 am 

Yeah, you got pics?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:58 pm 

Memories... my first suspended go-kart was a Yerf Dog, yea it was a dog allright, front suspension worked ok for a "go cart" but had problems with the driven sprocket coming loose from the axle and throwing the chain, finally spot welded it to the axle. I had two of these Dogs,a two seater for me and my son and a single seater for the wife, man we put them carts through hell, surprising they help up quite well for a lawnmower with a rollcage!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:03 pm 

hey guys sorry I haven't replied I have been very busy with my sister case. She was killed by a drunk drive back on 11/29/2007 and we are still going threw the court stuff. I have been the 1 not home every time he wants to come by.

I so hope it isn't a yerf dog! haha!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:21 pm 

OMG I'm so sorry. I can relate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:29 pm 

MassOdy wrote:
OMG I'm so sorry. I can relate.

Yea it is terrible! She was only 19. 2nd. year at UC Riverside her major was Chemical Engineering. My fathers only girl.

As soon as I get it weather it be a yerf dog or a odyssey i will let you guys know hahaha...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:15 am 

stix9567 wrote:
Memories... my first suspended go-kart was a Yerf Dog, yea it was a dog allright, front suspension worked ok for a "go cart" but had problems with the driven sprocket coming loose from the axle and throwing the chain, finally spot welded it to the axle. I had two of these Dogs,a two seater for me and my son and a single seater for the wife, man we put them carts through hell, surprising they help up quite well for a lawnmower with a rollcage!!

You did better than me Stix, I think it was around 1972 bought a Tri-cat with a 5HP Briggs motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) had alot of fun on that thing. Then I went out and bought a TriSport in 75 had a 340c.c. twin cyl CCW motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) on it totaly worthless as a atv. but that thing was a rocket ship but that's the only thing it did well except for trying to self destruct when you were riding it. It had a bad habit of the universal joints slipping off the axle shafts then snapping off the shock and bending the trailing arm lots of fun especially at night.

MARK

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:43 am 

alright guys I spoke to the guy today and either Wed. or Thurs. im going to his house to pick it up. I will take pictures and try to post them ASAP when i get home!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:52 pm 

Cool. Glad he still is giving it to ya.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:42 pm 

so i got the odyssey home. Its a 84 or so 250. Looks like it has been sitting in the sun. Seat is all messed up plastics are pink not red and front fenders both have cracks. it has been raining so i haven't had the chance to air it out and try to start it. going to drain the gas add some new gas and maybe take the carb apart and clean it out, change the plugs and give it a pull.

ill take some pictures when it stops raining.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:47 pm 

Yeah the rain is suckish when your trying to get stuff done. I got my frame all done modified and ready for paint but its too cold to spray.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:53 pm 

yea i know! i was down there by were u are earlier and damn was it coming down good!