Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: vectorboy_99
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:26 pm 

I have been on here and have gotten a lot of helpl. I was hoping to meet some of upi on silver lake this year, but unfortunately my wife and I were broadsided while riding a motorcycle, by a truck, and will not be able to make it this year. thanks for all the tech support. escpecially Hoser.

Jim

Post subject: Re: vectorboy_99
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:47 pm 

vectorboy_99 wrote:
I have been on here and have gotten a lot of helpl. I was hoping to meet some of upi on silver lake this year, but unfortunately my wife and I were broadsided while riding a motorcycle, by a truck, and will not be able to make it this year. thanks for all the tech support. escpecially Hoser.

Jim

WOW

Sorry to hear about your accident, I wish you and the wife a speedy recovery keep us posted on your condition.

Just because your not able to ride don't mean you cant participate here while your recovering, don't be a stranger... :-)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:59 pm 

Oddly enough the hospital has high speed dsl so It's actuallybetter. Well so to speak

Jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:39 pm 

All the best to you and your wife,quick recovery, from Downunder...Baz

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:56 am 

well I am finally back on here. I am still not walking. Well that's not quite true, I am walking with crutches. I wound up with a total hip replacement. So I am unable to put weight on the left leg for five more weeks. The left foot no longer works, so now I have to get a heel\toe shifter on any bikes I hope to ride in the future. I am now 31 with a titanium hip, crutches and my own walker. Just what I always wanted. I was unable to get on here the last few months, because I was staying with my folks and could not get to a computer. This has been the worst summer ever. I know I am rambling but i have to complain somewhere. Well I have much more that went on, I can say this, to those of you who don't believe in guardian angels, I can tell you my wife would not be here with out hers. She is only alive today because someone misdialed a call, and saved her life. That's someone looking out for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:01 pm 

vectorboy_99 wrote:
well I am finally back on here. I am still not walking. Well that's not quite true, I am walking with crutches. I wound up with a total hip replacement. So I am unable to put weight on the left leg for five more weeks. The left foot no longer works, so now I have to get a heel\toe shifter on any bikes I hope to ride in the future. I am now 31 with a titanium hip, crutches and my own walker. Just what I always wanted. I was unable to get on here the last few months, because I was staying with my folks and could not get to a computer. This has been the worst summer ever. I know I am rambling but i have to complain somewhere. Well I have much more that went on, I can say this, to those of you who don't believe in guardian angels, I can tell you my wife would not be here with out hers. She is only alive today because someone misdialed a call, and saved her life. That's someone looking out for you.

Sorry to see your still laid up but I am happy to hear your back home and are getting around.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:06 pm 

Keep your chin up!!! The guy upstairs seems to have taken a likng to ya'll!!! I hope you have a speedy recovery!!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:29 am 

Well I may be going to Indiana this weekend to pick up a Fl350. It's for the wife, we have gotten closer over the last few months, so I told her I would buy this one for her to ride with me. I figure if I get her in on my hobbies she won't be bothered by them. It's a system that works for a friend of mine, so I will give it a try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:41 am 

well if this year didn't suck enough, two days ago my better half was burning some boxes and caught the leaves of fire burning down my 12x16 shed, with a bunch of fl250 parts, spare tires and two new front tires for her fl350. Along with the snowblower and lawnmowers. My grandmothers antique organ was in there and all my Grandfathers deer antlers. What a mess. Well it does free up some space in the yard. Well I hope you guys are well.

Jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:53 pm 

Well I got the motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) for the fl250 back together. Hoping to get it back in this week. I now have all the parts to rebuild the master cylinder on the fl350. Any advice on that?

Jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:58 am 

vectorboy_99 wrote:
Well I got the motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) for the fl250 back together. Hoping to get it back in this week. I now have all the parts to rebuild the master cylinder on the fl350. Any advice on that?

Jim

Post this in the Tech section too, you might get more responses ::-: :-)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:05 pm 

vectorboy_99 wrote:

Jim

Glad to hear that you were ok, sounds like it could have been alot worse. I rebuilt my 350s master cylinder and did not even use fresh seals or anything. Only thing I didnt have that I needed was a snap ring tool. It was full of dirt and the pistons were stuck. I just cleaned mine out really well and it seems to be working just fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:45 pm 

I tried that, it didn't work. So now I am rebuilding it completely.

Post subject: Did it AGAIN
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:27 am 

Well, I returned to work on Monday, after being off for almost two years. So on Wednesday, my good buddy decided he wanted to take his new to him four wheeler for a ride. So he calls me up and comes over for a trail ride behind the homestead. Went for a long ride, still have some deep snow in the woods behind my place, long story short, my four wheeler went sideways and flipped. BREAKING MY DAMN LEG AGAIN! So now I am off work after only three days. I am so depressed I could kill someone. (not myself though, I love me!) Oh well, hopefully this will only be a few weeks. Just wanted to share my venting with everyone.

Jim

Post subject: Re: Did it AGAIN
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:35 am 

vectorboy_99 wrote:
Well, I returned to work on Monday, after being off for almost two years. So on Wednesday, my good buddy decided he wanted to take his new to him four wheeler for a ride. So he calls me up and comes over for a trail ride behind the homestead. Went for a long ride, still have some deep snow in the woods behind my place, long story short, my four wheeler went sideways and flipped. BREAKING MY DAMN LEG AGAIN! So now I am off work after only three days. I am so depressed I could kill someone. (not myself though, I love me!) Oh well, hopefully this will only be a few weeks. Just wanted to share my venting with everyone.

Jim

Exactly why I like my roll cage!!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:09 pm 

Oh that just sucks. Speedy recovery to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:25 am 

that's funny turbo, MY wife's exact words were, "don't you have a dune buggy with a roll cage out there?" Your post made my day, i don't know why I thought it was so funny but I did. Maybe it's the drugs?

Jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:04 pm 

vectorboy_99 wrote:
that's funny turbo, MY wife's exact words were, "don't you have a dune buggy with a roll cage out there?" Your post made my day, i don't know why I thought it was so funny but I did. Maybe it's the drugs?

Jim

Hopefully the laugh will speed your recovery...

I am self employed and I fell off my son's dirt bike and sprained my left ankle... Which I need to depress the clutch on my Big Truck so I had to spend 3-4 weeks on the couch feeling pretty foolish...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:34 am 

Ouch!!! Self employed also means no money coming in. I feel for you. I am lucky enough that the auto insurance decided, thank to my Doctor, that the original accident contributed to this break, so I am still getting paid. I have a feeling corporate lawyers will get involved and there will be a fight.

Jim