Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Went riding in bryan tx
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:38 pm 

Me & my daughter went riding at Soggy Bottom atv ranch.Everything was still running at end of day but we only rode for a couple hrs.Still got some fine tuning to do on the 200x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZM2JUMwBZw

Attachments:
sbj.JPG
sbj.JPG [ 42.41 KiB | Viewed 189 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:05 pm 

Nice video....seemed like you were getting a little air in the oddy......The 200x seems to be running good too.....those things are a blast to ride...I have an 86 myself, I like riding it more than my 400ex....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:34 am 

I forgot about them big ol balloon tire you had on that thing.... Watch your air pressure on them, ythat might be why you're not so happy with the shocks...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:30 pm 

Turbotexas wrote:
I forgot about them big ol balloon tire you had on that thing.... Watch your air pressure on them, ythat might be why you're not so happy with the shocks...

Looks like yall had a great time. You may want to drop down to a 22x11x10 for the rear tires, also may want to use a little higher engagement on the clutch spring in order to get the FL350 in the sweet spot. :-)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:55 pm 

1frc wrote:
Turbotexas wrote:

Looks like yall had a great time. You may want to drop down to a 22x11x10 for the rear tires, also may want to use a little higher engagement on the clutch spring in order to get the FL350 in the sweet spot. :-)

I know they should be smaller but I cant justify buying new tires when those look brand new.I have no idea what springs on that clutch and I wont find out till clutch quits working and it has to come off.Ive tried getting it off with 3 different impact guns.It will have to be brought to a mechanic or tire shop that has a stronger impact or aircompressor :-)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:25 pm 

I have some 22's I will give you!!! Good tires bear claws I think...
There are other tricks to getting the clutch off.. what is it a 102 comet???

redskinman wrote:
1frc wrote:
Turbotexas wrote:

I know they should be smaller but I cant justify buying new tires when those look brand new.I have no idea what springs on that clutch and I wont find out till clutch quits working and it has to come off.Ive tried getting it off with 3 different impact guns.It will have to be brought to a mechanic or tire shop that has a stronger impact or aircompressor :-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:19 am 

Turbotexas wrote:

redskinman wrote:
1frc wrote:
Turbotexas wrote:

well if u wanna give me tires im not opposed to taking them,lol,trade ya those airfilters for em.Im not sure what your talking about on the 102 comet? I didnt mention that,r u saying i should get one?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:52 am 

Fair trade! I wasn't sure what clutch you had?
redskinman wrote:
Turbotexas wrote:

redskinman wrote:
1frc wrote:
Turbotexas wrote:

well if u wanna give me tires im not opposed to taking them,lol,trade ya those airfilters for em.Im not sure what your talking about on the 102 comet? I didnt mention that,r u saying i should get one?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:53 am 

I have the 94c clutch