Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:53 am 

pukesucker wrote:
i can do that date if its cool. can i invite buddies with other (non pilot/oddy) toys? or is it just pilot/oddy/revolt type of trip?

You can definately invite buddy's. I'll have a couple there on quads.
Trip info relocated to "Attica badlands trip"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 1:33 am 

So, Is anybody going riding this weekend? I have just about completed my tear down and re assembly of the two Buggies I bought In April. I just have to finish a new floor and she's ready to get muddy. I was thinking about Rocky Glenn, but am up for anywhere.
Ken

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:45 am 

hoguer62 wrote:
So, Is anybody going riding this weekend? I have just about completed my tear down and re assembly of the two Buggies I bought In April. I just have to finish a new floor and she's ready to get muddy. I was thinking about Rocky Glenn, but am up for anywhere.
Ken

I might go to the cliffs for a day but will be sticking around the house this weekend.

Take some pics please and do a ride review?

Ever find a place in WI to ride?

Thanks

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:07 am 

mrs and i went up to ride the dead horse trail in wisconsin, a lot of riders out this weekend. we were disappointed, wi dnr has made a once fun tight trail into an atv freeway. still had a good time, but the technical trail is gone.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:06 am 

Fatcat, did you ever get any info about Apple canyon?

Randy

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:25 am 

hoguer62 wrote:
I got in touch with Atkinson Motorsports park rear Ottawa and they do allow Pilots to run wild.
The Cliffs in Marsailles are also letting Pilots run. I was surprised as they let go carts run there as well. If anyone has tried these tow locations, let me know if it's a good place to run.

I've been to Atkinson a couple of times. Its not that big but there's usually not a lot of people there. Pretty wide open. There's a road around it you can ride. I basically go there so my 7 year old can ride. Don't have to worry about trucks coming up behind him. The office is open on the weekends but if you want to ride a week day just call them and you can drop your money in the box and ride. Last time I took the quads and the kid on a monday and we were the only ones there until it was time to go. Another guy with his kids pulled up as we were loading up. There's a supercross track there might be fun on the pilots. So all in all, not a bad place to go, especially if you take your kids. If you have 4X4 quads it's pretty good too. Kinda on the small side but not real crowded.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:21 am 

It has been a while since someone posted to this thread but is there a list of people in the Chicagoland area who ride together? I am over in Hinsdale, IL, and would love to join you guys. I am also doing a Pilot rebuild and would love some personal advice.

Attica is by far the best place I have been to yet. The problem is always the drive home, those 2+ hours are killer when you exhausted and beat up.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:04 am 

Spunbearing, hello I am from s suburbs so is denuch. There is also Hoser, Fatcat, Hoguer, Tpreed also to name a few...
I have a fl350, denuch has a fl350 and a pilot.
We were at the cliffs in Marseilles last weekend, we also go to rocky glen in Rockford and the badlands 2x this year(camping for the weekend).

We MIGHT be going out the day after thanksgiving...

Randy

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:04 pm 

I have a working FL350 and am working on a FL400 project. I got a good deal on it but it need a lot of work, looks like the piston skirt broke. This is my first Pilot and it is kind of a basket case so I hoping you guys can help me ID some of the parts. I will have to open a new thread under the project section. I PMed Hoser when I saw that his location is Chicago. I was hoping to talk him into taking a peek at my Pilot in exchange for dinner ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:20 pm 

Welcome to the IL crowd spunbearing... Let us know if you need anything we will do our best to help you get going!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:26 am 

If I want to get a DNR sticker in WI for my FL350, do I register it as an ATV or side by side?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:38 pm 

Looking for a place to ride.......you can now register your Pilot in WI as an ATV and ride all of the state trails (dirt & paved) and frozen lakes in the winter. If you have any question let me know and will help you out the best I can with the registering process.

Profile E-mail