Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...


PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png PilotOdyssey.com V2.0   
It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:52 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:58 pm
Posts: 12
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161303954876?ss ... 1555.l2648

Thanks


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:40 pm
Posts: 22131
Location: Chicago
socleanFL400 wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161303954876?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648

Thanks



Is that yours?

Why are you posting pictures of that box, that box has nothing to do with that carb.

How about some clear pictures of the slide so we can see if its damaged I see what looks like water droplets on the slide it looks like you slapped a little lip stick on the pig, sprayed the carb down really quick to get the first layer of shit off the water droplets are the condensation formed by the carb cleaner or brake cleaner drying and the evaporation causes a slight cooling effect and attracts moisture, had this happen to me 100 times.

Your not showing the condition of the 4 screws that hold the float bowl on I bet they are all chewed up from using the wrong sized screw driver on them like the air screw is .

You notice they took a grinder and ground the top of the carb off to remove the cable I don't see you reporting this damage to your 250.00 carb any place in your description.

that's not even a 50.00 carb from what I can see in the pictures hard telling where the price will go once we see the inside.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:58 pm
Posts: 12
hoser wrote:
socleanFL400 wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161303954876?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648

Thanks



Is that yours?

Why are you posting pictures of that box, that box has nothing to do with that carb.

How about some clear pictures of the slide so we can see if its damaged I see what looks like water droplets on the slide it looks like you slapped a little lip stick on the pig, sprayed the carb down really quick to get the first layer of shit off the water droplets are the condensation formed by the carb cleaner or brake cleaner drying and the evaporation causes a slight cooling effect and attracts moisture, had this happen to me 100 times.

Your not showing the condition of the 4 screws that hold the float bowl on I bet they are all chewed up from using the wrong sized screw driver on them like the air screw is .

You notice they took a grinder and ground the top of the carb off to remove the cable I don't see you reporting this damage to your 250.00 carb any place in your description.

that's not even a 50.00 carb from what I can see in the pictures hard telling where the price will go once we see the inside.


I am not trying to hide damage or put lipstick on a pig, just trying to clean out the garage. Thanks for being an asshole like always Hoser.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:20 pm
Posts: 700
Location: Joliet, Illinois
So is it damaged or what? How about posting some pics of the float bowl screws?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:40 pm
Posts: 22131
Location: Chicago
socleanFL400 wrote:
hoser wrote:
socleanFL400 wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161303954876?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648

Thanks



Is that yours?

Why are you posting pictures of that box, that box has nothing to do with that carb.

How about some clear pictures of the slide so we can see if its damaged I see what looks like water droplets on the slide it looks like you slapped a little lip stick on the pig, sprayed the carb down really quick to get the first layer of shit off the water droplets are the condensation formed by the carb cleaner or brake cleaner drying and the evaporation causes a slight cooling effect and attracts moisture, had this happen to me 100 times.

Your not showing the condition of the 4 screws that hold the float bowl on I bet they are all chewed up from using the wrong sized screw driver on them like the air screw is .

You notice they took a grinder and ground the top of the carb off to remove the cable I don't see you reporting this damage to your 250.00 carb any place in your description.

that's not even a 50.00 carb from what I can see in the pictures hard telling where the price will go once we see the inside.


I am not trying to hide damage or put lipstick on a pig, just trying to clean out the garage. Thanks for being an asshole like always Hoser.



Let me point out I am being a HONEST asshole !

How would you like to buy something with hidden issues like a carb and not knowing them inside and out buy this one then open up the box and find out everything I have pointed out?

Then you would be the ASSHOLE with the 90% rating on evilbay you can ask 10 gillion dollars for your carb I could care less people come here for the straight dope, they come here for honest opinions since your using my website as a spring board to line your pockets you will get my opinion, someone else post a link to whats selling elsewhere I/we will give our opinions on them too that's what this site is all about.

Thanks for showing us the real you!

Buyers beware of this guy and seller wardamn1856 on evilbay email he was using here was sascfl@gmail.com

So prove me wrong prove to us your not just another evilbay scamming prick post up the pictures show and tell us about the damage to the top of the carb where the cap was destroyed so they could remove the throttle cable to use with the 39mm PWK that came in the box you so deceptively posted pictures of on evilbay trying to IMPLY something they are never going to get.

Show us the condition of the screws that hold the float bowl on, remove the float bowl show us the condition of the inside, remove the slide show us the condition of the slide.

Yeah I am the asshole haha


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:39 am
Posts: 3175
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Why don't you take Hosers advice and post pics of the slider. If you want to HELP the Pilot/Odyssey community, posting the pics would be one way to do that. And the same with your clutch on Ebay, show pics of both faces where the belt rides. You might get less of this "Worst ebay experience yet, forever to ship was missing parts, weeks to close" and more of this "Item was exactly as described, great E-Bayer!!!" .


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:40 pm
Posts: 22131
Location: Chicago
stix wrote:
Why don't you take Hosers advice and post pics of the slider. If you want to HELP the Pilot/Odyssey community, posting the pics would be one way to do that. And the same with your clutch on Ebay, show pics of the faces where the belt rides. You might get less of this "Worst ebay experience yet, forever to ship was missing parts, weeks to close" and more of this "Item was exactly as described, great E-Bayer!!!" .



Go look at auction pics again this guy is a pro, take pictures showing just enough of the damage he can claim to the new owner the damage is shown in the pictures in the auction if you have a keen eye and know about stock FL400 Pilot carbs you can spot the damage like the damaged top, the scuffing on the slide, you can even see the heads of the screws are buggered up and the metal is raised where the screw driver tried to strip out the metal.

His resistance to legitimate questions is only the answer I needed.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:39 am
Posts: 3175
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
socleanFL400 wrote:
hoser wrote:
socleanFL400 wrote:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/161303954876?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2648

Thanks



Is that yours?

Why are you posting pictures of that box, that box has nothing to do with that carb.

How about some clear pictures of the slide so we can see if its damaged I see what looks like water droplets on the slide it looks like you slapped a little lip stick on the pig, sprayed the carb down really quick to get the first layer of shit off the water droplets are the condensation formed by the carb cleaner or brake cleaner drying and the evaporation causes a slight cooling effect and attracts moisture, had this happen to me 100 times.

Your not showing the condition of the 4 screws that hold the float bowl on I bet they are all chewed up from using the wrong sized screw driver on them like the air screw is .

You notice they took a grinder and ground the top of the carb off to remove the cable I don't see you reporting this damage to your 250.00 carb any place in your description.

that's not even a 50.00 carb from what I can see in the pictures hard telling where the price will go once we see the inside.


I am not trying to hide damage or put lipstick on a pig, just trying to clean out the garage. Thanks for being an asshole like always Hoser.


Why is Hoser the Asshole? 1 out of 10 of your buyers get hosed when dealing with you. Hes looking out for the members here.
Look at this feedback,1 "Dishonest seller. Never send correct part, will not do a complete refund", 2 Received wrong part, seller relisted same part after I purchased it and sold it, 3 "Item not as pictured,missing parts(buyer beware!!!)" , 4 "Buyer Beware! Item was missing crucial pieces which it was suppose to have!", 5 "Never receieved item, had to go through resolution center for refundand", 6 "Worst ebay experience yet . forever to ship was missing parts . weeks to closethe"..... 90% feedback, that means 1 out of every 10 that deals with this seller will get hosed! It not all the sellers fault though,Buyers look at the feedback BEFORE you purchase! Been dealing on Ebay since 1998. Got no tolerance for shady Ebay sellers.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:42 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:40 am
Posts: 1
stix wrote:
Why don't you take Hosers advice and post pics of the slider. If you want to HELP the Pilot/Odyssey community, posting the pics would be one way to do that. And the same with your clutch on Ebay mutuelles Entreprise, show pics of both faces where the belt rides. You might get less of this "Worst ebay experience yet, forever to ship was missing parts, weeks to close" and more of this "Item was exactly as described, great E-Bayer!!!" .

I think this is a good idea provided you master the technique and the sending process.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Registered users: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], bullnerd, canadian oddy, dipnadactyl, dnpittma, El conejo, Google [Bot], jknarfal, methodical, MPDano, Q, Randman, rarerat, rmesser, toby, ValleyFR


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group