Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:23 am 

Bought a pair of Parts Unlimited pistons off this seller "KandKATV" the morning of 12/30. Paid instantly. Got a Stamps.com message the parts were shipping to arrive 1/4. USPS tracking showed only an electronic notification, and parts never actually processed nor shipped. Emailed them 1/4, 1/5, 1/6, and 1/7 with no response at all. Had to start an evilBay resolution case. But seller has 7-days to respond. So damn stupid.

Calling them today since I found their number on their real website.

I'M SO EFFING TIRED OF EBAY DEADBEATS AND SLOW-ASS EBAY RESOLUTION PROCESSES!!!! I should've just ordered the parts from the same catalog but through the local Honda shop. Not like these morons on eBay are the only Parts Unlimited dealers!

FURTHER PROVES the total uselessness of the ebay feedback score since these people had a score over 4500. AND FURTHER PROVES eBay is filling up with morons.

-Dan

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:55 am 

That is very unfortunate to hear... Being from MA I have my whole atv outfitted from their store...
Things change and service changes too.. I hope this is a simple fix and that they had some glitches of some sort... As I said they WERE always good to work with....
Regards

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:31 am 

Looks like they have some "misses" here and there judging from their feedback (again, which is only worth its weight in manure). Sending people wrong colored shirts, wrong sizes, and selling stuff they don't have in stock, but also plenty of happy customers. Maybe they're big skiers or snowmobile'ers and kind of slack off over the winter months (?).

Its my first time ever buying from them, although I've seen their name many times on evilBay. So my judgement is based solely on this one crap experience. I need something quick, they're selling it, but can't follow through or respond...so I take off my "nice-guy" hat and shrug on my "Captain D!ckhead" helmet. lol

I just want my parts! Can't put anything back together without the pistons. =(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:43 am 

Ah, finally got ahold of someone there. :-)

Talked to "Steve". Nice guy. He said they got a ton of email over the weekend and still trying to work through it all. He looked up my order and had no explanation why it was held up from Jan-2 thru Jan-7, but it was shipped out of their facility on Jan-2. And looks like it was accepted or dropped off ay USPS yesterday evening (finally 'something' popped up on the tracking).

SO...I'm not sure if USPS or K&K were the hold up, so I'll let K&K off the hook this time. I guess I'm fortunate that this eBay seller also has a website and a real office with real people answering the phone.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:17 am 

Being a powerseller on ebay and shipping out many items everyday, that the post office has been screwed up since Jan1. I dropped off a package here at my local post office. Following day, it shows acceptance in TX, 2500 miles away. I had about 6 things this week that were out of the norm. You can never make everyone happy, things happen, mistakes occur. If the guy has 4500 positive feedback, he is trying to be the good guy. IMO if you need something asap, you don't buy it off ebay, spend the money with your local guy and pay a little more. They need time to box it, ship it and then someone else has to deal with it - post office or ups.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:07 pm 

King you hear anything on your box i sent?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:49 pm 

Nothing at all, called the place you dropped it off at, they said it is not there. Normal UPS time would put delivery to me on Monday. We will see if it arrives.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:44 pm 

King Kx wrote:
IMO if you need something asap, you don't buy it off ebay, spend the money with your local guy and pay a little more. They need time to box it, ship it and then someone else has to deal with it - post office or ups.

Yep, I have learned that lesson, indeed! And I agree!!

Profile E-mail