Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The dark side of POOA II
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:56 pm 

"Lude,
Since Hosehead's now coming here, we need to either delete or move the post
in the admin shared section. - unless PH is the only one that can see it besides us.
We don't need to to give hosehead any ammo."

That was by moskito if you missed it before you can read the saved post here
http://pilotodyssey.com/00lude/moskito.php.htm

That says a lot, first it acknowledges "hosehead" has the access level to the files
you guys are now reading and about to read, they, he knew full well I had the access,
"ammo" whats that mean "ammo" for what, what are they up to what do they
have to hide?

After reading this next one here is my take on things, moskito befriended
the good people at ATV Racing by going into the back and pumping
the employees for proprietary information
on products that ATV Racing
modifies, fabricates then sells, then gives the information to another
vendor, retailer, business that is a direct competitor of ATV Racing so he can
profit from the information moskito got from the ATV Racing employee,
how big of him! http://www.pilotodyssey.com/00lude/moskito2.php.htm

How about this comment by Pilotsniper
"Finally!!! I figured it out!!!
If you connect all of the dots, it says...
"Hoser got butt-fu cked at the Neverland Ranch by Michael Jackson", right?"

Look at the date of the post,, two full days before I went to ludes board, what a
miserable life he must live that he cant get "hoser" out of his mind, he trolls my
message board many times a day, I guess he is a internet stalker or just cant
get enough of "hoser"

As you read on you see the bore again Christian Ludedude chime in giving his blessing
to both moskito for stealing proprietary information from ATV Racing and for the
"Hoser got butt-fucked " comment, no need to waste your time replying to me about this
Lude I don't want to hear it, however you might want to prepare something for GOD.

See how he brought Pilothawk into the deal, it sadden me to read that part I always looked
up to him thought he had a higher moral standard than that and would never stoop so low,
I know he is kind of a follow along type guy at this point I have to assume he is just
following along I know he looks up to moskito.

Guess they are going to cut ATV Racing and others out of the CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) business.

See who you guys are dealing with, when I started this message board it was setup
for a family environment many kids come here, that is the way kiowa wanted it too ask
him, are these the adults and members you want setting an example for other users
and kids, I been trying to warn people about the dark side for years, this is part of the
group that took over my message board and why a bunch of us left, this is not the
only low, underhanded, dishonest thing the dark side has done, your looking at the tip
of the ice berg, don't think it is some sort of isolated incident, go into denial if you want
this is the facts.

I could care less how much profit anybody makes or how much they lose my issue is
and has always been RIGHT and WRONG GOOD and BAD weeding out the evildoers
exposing the dishonest deeds to the public so they don't have to learn the hard way
I setup this message board - web page including my current one to HELP people that
has been my mission statement from DAY ONE (ask Kiowa and other founding POOA
members) fighting the band of mutts has been a up hill battle the whole way but I always
fight the good fight because I know that GOOD in the end triumphs over EVIL.

If you want to buy stuff from these type people go for it, if you want to be friends with
them go for it, now at least you have a glimpse of what they are capable of doing
and what they have been doing heck moskito has been friends with ATV
Racing for what 9 years? With friends like this who needs enemies...

"Funny" but all true!
http://pilotodyssey.com/00lude/Testtest.php.htm

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Classy people!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:11 pm 

OK, I've kept a pretty laid back attitude towards this whole rift for quite a while, but HOLY $HIT!

That's some good reading there!

You forward this to ATVR or the company that pilotsnapper is about to screw yet?

I can understand making something to make a profit, I'm all for that, but stealing it or another's ideas, knowing you're stealing it and trying to cover it up!

What a bunch of POS's!

Post subject: Hoser...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:41 pm 

After reading this next one here is my take on things, moskito befriended
the good people at ATV Racing by going into the back and pumping
the employees for proprietary information on products that ATV Racing
modifies, fabricates then sells, then gives the information to another
vendor, retailer, business that is a direct competitor of ATV Racing so he can
profit from the information moskito got from the ATV Racing employee,
how big of him!

How about this comment by Pilotsniper
"Finally!!! I figured it out!!!
If you connect all of the dots, it says...
"Hoser got butt-fucked at the Neverland Ranch by Michael Jackson", right?"

Look at the date of the post,, two full days before I went to ludes board, what a
miserable life he must live that he cant get "hoser" out of his mind, he trolls my
message board many times a day, I guess he is a internet stalker or just cant
get enough of "hoser"

As you read on you see the bore again Christian Ludedude chime in giving his blessing
to both moskito for stealing proprietary information from ATV Racing and for the
"Hoser got butt-fucked " comment, no need to waste your time replying to me about this
Lude I don't want to hear it, however you might want to prepare something for GOD.

See how he brought Pilothawk into the deal, it sadden me to read that part I always looked
up to him thought he had a higher moral standard than that and would never stoop so low,
I know he is kind of a follow along type guy at this point I have to assume he is just
following along I know he looks up to moskito.

Guess they are going to cut ATV Racing and others out of the CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) business.

============================================================

I have kept my mouth shut this whole time,

Hoser, just to clarify. I knew a while back how to do the CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) mod. Jay showed me while out in Pheonix. It never was a super secret. Bill in Florida figure it out or did he open an ATVR/Duncan/PCP/CW Racing unit? Posting the info on how to do it publicly would result in several grand failures by inexperienced mechanics, in my opinion only.

No one bitched when people started making extended A-arms for their Pilots, that's an ATVR original, right?

I have been "here" since the beginning(Kiowas, Mikes(THE ORIGINAL-often duplicated) Vinces, Hoser temp board, heck even pre- PatChicas days at Off-road.com(money grubbing bastards) so I feel I am an old timer in this group and have the right to express my opinion.

Mom always told me "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"

((Bad Word)) it, my Mom ain't here....

As far as the rest of the "Ruckus" going on, Hoser, as my friend of many years, you have lost your ((Bad Word)) mind in the past 2 years.

Look back at your actions on Kiowas board, Mikes, Ludes, and now yours. You may honestly be trying to help and you have many times over the years but you come off as a dickhead to anyone who does not know your personality. You have turned into a bitter old man with no real friends anymore. People who once liked and respected you now email me and ask what has happened to you. I usually tell them I don't know. You have acted like a child more than the man you once were.

2 things have stood out over the saga. 1: When you had a falling out with Kiowa or WHATEVER the reason for leaving was, you went right out and registered Pilotodyssey.com, a obvios copy of Kiowas original name for his website. Very childish and unoriginal. Then you pay to promote your site(often duplicated? WTF? You are ther newest board around??!?!?) on ebay to attract new members. I don't understand that logic, sorry. 2: This was the incident that made me wonder about you a long time ago; you used to depend heavily on Don Vanhoozer(sp?) for tech advice, he was the yoda to ask all things technical. The last mention of him I ever heard from you was badmouthing "the outdated old coot". He has been around these machines longer than you or I combined and has probably forgotton more than either of us will ever know. You spoke as if he was an idiot and your newest flavor of the week(Sainty, if I remember correctly)was now GOD. This pissed me off to hear you change you tune so drastically. Just how I saw it.

You seem to have a personal issue with Steve Bis hop/Live wire/After shock(wow, you actually went to the trouble of censoring his name, etc. That really shows some hatred). I know the guy well. I know he has his quirks and goofy ideas. Hell, I have seen him do some outright stupid things! BUT, at least he has the balls to try to make products for obsolete machines with a limited following. Lay off him. You make yourself look foolish on Mikes board every week attacking him every chance you get. You have lost all credibility with folks at that board(mostly newbies)

You want to race now? You always had an excuse to not race; my neck hurts, too little ride time, not a true test of machine, etc. Ok, so riding at our pace through the rough trails at LS doesn't hurt your neck? Too little ride time? plan a race so you can stop by a riding area, duh. Not long enough race to fully prove machine or whatever? Ask the promotor for a long race, I think they do it at SV. I always wanted to do a 1 hour race at a track, I will sign up anytime.

As far as what people ar saying/typing about you in Private forumns, ((Bad Word)) em! How many times have you completely slammed someone in private emails/chat/in person. They were talking behind your back just as you do to them. You just happened to read what they said.

You always brag about how well built your rides are, right? How many times have you had failures and had to be towed in or pack it up early? Hmmmm? My stuff breaks too, everyones' does but you seem to be on a losing streak...wonder why that is?

I have had to be towed home once in my Pilot(not counting the 24 hour race) and once in my old race 350 at the LA dunes. Not too bad.

I have more to say but will hold my tounge. I hope you will take this as advice, not an attack. I have no problems being your friend, or anyones here, and riding till we all run out of gas.

Slam me, flame me, whatever, I won't repond to any of it, I just wanted to voice my opinions and the info I have in my empty little head. If you want to talk about it, you have my #.

I will continue to enjoy this hobby, read at least 4 boards about it, post when I can help out or have good pics, race when I can(Someday I will start beating Radical, till then, everyone else can eat my dust muhahahahahaha!), ride as much as I can, wrench on my ugly machine, and wake up every day smiling. It would be nice if you could say the same.

Tom Godfrey
aka BigTom

:D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:52 pm 

Your right Big Tom we can all see once again its all my fault and I am the problem,
I was the one that corrupted the evildoers and made them do all the rotten things
they have done.

Glad to see this is all about me.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:00 pm 

reverse engineering / stealing technology is S.O.P. for the chinese.

Hmmmmm

Post subject: Low is Low
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:06 pm 

Yeah, I see reverse engineering all the time, but it's not the same as STEALING since there is soo much time and money invested in the process of reverse engineering something.

What they're doing is outright STEALING and it doesn't matter if others are or were doing it, it's still STEALING!

This thread has already been pulled off the OLD board..........

Ohhhh, nevermind. It's just been moved to "off-topic".

How is it "off-topic"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:18 pm 

I'm not sure why my name came up here, but Tom just to answer your question directed at me - I did it the hard way. I figured out the CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) mod with some help from an electronics friend and it cost me a fair bit of time and money to do so. The good thing about that is I learned some things that most of the folks looking at the pictures there don't know. There is also more than one way to do the mod it just so happens that is the easiest way..

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:31 pm 

This site has a dark side as well. I joined the irc channel, changed my nick twice, first time I made a typo, then got banned.

My riding buddy went in and ask his question, no problems at all. 0.o

:'(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:38 pm 

You got banned by me-and your mouth needs to be cleaned up as well-dont go using that type of bs on the chat .Espec a person of your computer skills I see-Sorry for the ban-

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:42 pm 

Well I apologize, the only reason I cussed when I rejoined was because I have no clue why I was banned before I said anything. oh well...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:46 pm 

Your unban now seems Mudbogger has a hair trigger hehe

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:08 pm 

Bill-I feel for you man-email me please about those parts we discussed thanks.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 5:40 pm 

crxgames wrote:
Well I apologize, the only reason I cussed when I rejoined was because I have no clue why I was banned before I said anything. oh well...
ok then no worries-I'll see you in the chat then!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 2:25 pm 

Anybody interested in a DIY kit for the CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) with instructions :-)

Attachments:
readycase.jpg
readycase.jpg [ 164.75 KiB | Viewed 1079 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:19 pm 

Bill I would be very interested in that-please email me when you get the chance.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:10 pm 

I would be interested as well. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:09 am 

I guess the dark side mutts forget me spending 30-40 hrs carefully stripping the
potting off my stock CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition), taking a small pick and carefully removing small bits
at a time so I didnt damage or scratch any of the electronics components then
taking the CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) to my shop and testing it about 50 times to ensure it was still
good and I had not hit something.

Then I sent the CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) to Bill so he and his buddy could work their magic on it
and figure out exactly how it works, he even built a ignition simulator so
he could see exactly what the CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) was doing on the scope.

I post pictures of this what 4 years ago? on my web page for everybody to
see what was inside my CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) before I shipped it to Bill for the second phase.

http://pilotodyssey.com/CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition).htm

Take your working CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) and see how long it takes you to pick all that rubber shit
down to the level you see there and when you get done the CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) still works before
you start running your mouth giving out inaccurate information.

This whole project in reverse engineering was to benifit the Pilot and Odyssey
community and it has their are plenty of satisfied customers that bought Bills
box, we (bill did 90%) did this project in reverse engineering with hard work
not stealing the idea from others like the crew of dark side mutts have.

Bill charges a reasonable price for the CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) I bet he is still working for 8-10 bux
an hour building them if you include all the reverse engineering time he spent.

This post is about the honesty and integrity of some of the people that hang around
the Pilot and Odyssey community, others have tried to do damage control by changing
the subject or spinning trying to smooth things over with excuses and flaming others
that are not dishonest, some have even post long testosterone filled ramblings that has
nothing to do with the dishonest evil ways of the dark side mutts.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:00 pm 

OK, I wrote the DIY how to instructions. Pretty much done. I need a stock CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) to modify so I can take pictures of the process as I build one up. Who is interested in getting theirs done for free ? Drop me an email, buggypilot@bellsouth.net Whoever emails me first, your CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) will be documented and immortalized into Pilot History hahaha

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:36 am 

Correct m eplease.

This is only for a Pilot. A fl350 CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) is not rev limited correct?

Great job BTW. I knwo how hard it is to mod hybrid modules without a schematic. Your a very talented person.

mass

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:15 am 

Yes, for a pilot. The FL350 does not have a forward rev limiter. Stoneman emailed me like right away, so as soon as it gets here I will be able to document the mod.

Bill..

Profile E-mail