Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: (rangeroverwood)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:05 pm 

rangeroverwood .don't buy anything from this guy.dishonest ebayer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:24 pm 

Please give a link and explain why you feel that way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:37 pm 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... MEWNX%3AIT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:39 pm 

payed good money for a melted/burnt cover.

Attachments:
DSC00832.JPG
DSC00832.JPG [ 2.15 MiB | Viewed 621 times ]
DSC00834.JPG
DSC00834.JPG [ 2.31 MiB | Viewed 621 times ]
DSC00838.JPG
DSC00838.JPG [ 1.87 MiB | Viewed 621 times ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:40 pm 

slightly modified :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:09 pm 

Have you told him you're not happy with it and want a refund?

You haven't given him any feedback so you still have a chance to get him to take it back, unless he's unwilling.

Damaged is NOT slightly modified, if he refuses to refund if you return it, you still have the option of getting a refund through Paypal (assuming you used Paypal).

Give him the chance first, but don't threaten to do anything, he can use that against you later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:26 pm 

emailed twice asking for either a better discription or better pics no response.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:28 pm 

OK, but what about after you received it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:47 pm 

ended up talking to this guy on the phone.bottom line in my eyes is he knew what this part was and what its worth and did the best he could with the one pic he provided to hide it.slightly modified and melted/burnt in my eyes are to totallly different things and any morone would see that.just want everyone in the community to know

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:49 am 

he could have provided a better pic. When I email a seller for more pics or more information and they don't respond, you can bet that is the kind of communication you will get after the sale, not to mention there is probably something the seller is hiding when they don't respond to questions before the auction ends. Too bad you spent 130 clams to find it was more than just modified...:(

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:40 am 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... K:MEWAX:IT buyer beware.still tryin to hide sh :shock: t.no pics of the front sides of the back rims.says minor bends hmmm slightly modified :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:45 am 

I sent this..

Attachments:
ebay.jpg
ebay.jpg [ 316.54 KiB | Viewed 622 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:32 pm 

good for you turbo.this guy just pisses me off.served my country for 15yrs and have to deal with azzholes like this just rippen people off.

Post subject: I AM RANGEROVERWOOD
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:17 pm 

Are you serious. I E-mailed you the three pictures before you bid. I kept the E-mail so anyone who would like to see if I'll forward it to you. When you E-mailed me saying there as a problem and you had never seen the pictures didn't I call you within an hour of the E-mail???? You say I knew the damage but I DID NOT. Didn't I offer you a FULL refund plus shipping both ways. You said NO you wanted it but you wanted it for nothing. I said I would just relist it with better pictures and you could bid and if it sold cheaper fine. I was screwed with an FL 350 with a bad frame and I just pulled it down and Ebayed everything. It was listed here first but all I got was maybe I'll try to see it in the next few months. I don't care what you call me but don't you dare call me a LIAR. If I am a dishonest Ebayer why do I have so many positive feedbacks including yours. If you were so uphappy why didn't you just send it back and take the FULL REFUND I offered. And for the rest of you, are your lives really that empty that you just jump on any band wagon you can find. One person E-mailed me and they know the truth know. If anyone else had bothered to ask they would have known this guy is the one that's full of shit, not me. As for the wheels and a few other FL 350 parts. If you want pictures ask me. I listed them as pick up only so if anyone didn't like them, leave them here. What are stock wheels with dry rotted tires worth, Anything? Anyway really at least try to find the truth before you start bashing people you don't even know. What's sad is there was one person in this list that I do know and I even fixed your FL on a trail at the last event I went to a few years back. Anyway I think I maybe done with the site as I see what you people really are know. Thanks to all the good people left here and sorry you have to deal with so many people like this guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:25 pm 

deleted

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:40 pm 

shit just got real :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:45 pm 

I just Edited my previous post as I wrote that right after I read this guys posts and was well quite steamed. I don't hope you choke on it, I wish you the best with it. Please do not bid on any of my items if that's how you feel but if you have a problem be a man and say it to me don't post things about me on forums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:58 pm 

Dude...you and I already went through this on the phone. Don't BS people here in the community, telling them that I offered you nothing for the airbox lid. I offered you $75 plus your shipping rate for your "SLIGHTLY MODIFIED" airbox lid, which I thought was a VERY FAIR PRICE for a BURNT airbox lid which you refused. Yes, you did offer me a full refund, but as I told you on the phone, I'm anal and kept the product anyway. Do you think that because you offered me a refund, that makes you a good & honest EBAYER? In my eyes.....NO. And yes I did give you good feedback Honest Abe, but when you get a chance, read my comments. As far as me bashing you here on this site, I am just letting my fellow odyssey owners know how honest you are.
Yours Truly,
"That Guy"
Jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:10 am 

You would not send me pictures of the damage and just said it's burnt send me money which you said you want $100 back. I'm not a math quiz but that comes to $30 plus shipping in my book. I said I didn't see any damage mail it back and I'll send you a refund. I love how you say I'm not honest and nobody should buy from me but leave out the fact that I said I didn't see any damage and also forgot to say that I offered a FULL REFUND. I guess I'm a bad seller for not just sending you money because you say you have damage without even sending me pictures to prove it. Hopefully the other buyer will see this and chime in. The was a group that bought a ton of parts, maybe they will see this and tell everyone how nice the parts were and how nice it was to deal with me. At least now anyone who sees this will know the real story not just your BS. Have a nice night.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:43 am 

dude your incredible.you never contacted me until the auction was over and i contacted you pissed off with my phone number if you remember right there honest abe.you keep talking about your ebay status as being outstanding with your customers which is BS. YOU don't HAVE 100% status on ebay so not all your customers are happy which i can totally understand.you can bash me all you want there honest abe but my feelings towards you have not and will not change.your a scum bag in my eyes.you're running a business on ebay and should conduct yourself as such and you don't.if you cant tell the difference between slightly modified and burnt you shouldn't be selling the product.its your job to describe the product as accuratley as possible when selling items on ebay WHICH YOU don't DO.that's why i posted you on this site so none of my fellow riders have to deal with your BS.yours truly (slightly modified) jim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:29 pm 

I sent you three pictures of it before the end of the auction. Remember I forwarded the E-mail to you while we were on the phone. If you can't figure out how to set up your E-mail or read E-mails than that is your problem not mine. If you aren't happy send it back the offer of a full refund is still there. What you are doing is crying like a child because you don't think you got a good deal. Please grow up. If you have a problem contact me, don't post comments about people on a web site like a 14yo girl. If anyone would like to see the E-mail that was sent to him about 3 days before the end of the auction contact me and I'll forward it to you. I have two negative feedbacks and over 800 positives. The one negative was from a seller who never sent me the item and left negative after I left hime one. The other was a problem on my end from an item that was lost in shipping. He never contacted me but that was made right. If you had given me a chance I would have made this right but you never gave me a chance. You refused a full refund, refused to send me pictures of the damage, refused to work with me at all. You said send me money, and sorry I won't do that without proof. So please stay angry and feel however you want about me but don't try to tell others I'm a bad seller when I have never screwed anyone ever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:49 pm 

jim327 wrote:
dude your incredible.you never contacted me until the auction was over and i contacted you pissed off with my phone number if you remember right there honest abe.you keep talking about your ebay status as being outstanding with your customers which is BS. YOU don't HAVE 100% status on ebay so not all your customers are happy which i can totally understand.you can bash me all you want there honest abe but my feelings towards you have not and will not change.your a scum bag in my eyes.you're running a business on ebay and should conduct yourself as such and you don't.if you cant tell the difference between slightly modified and burnt you shouldn't be selling the product.its your job to describe the product as accuratley as possible when selling items on ebay WHICH YOU don't DO.that's why i posted you on this site so none of my fellow riders have to deal with your BS.yours truly (slightly modified) jim

I am not taking sides and you can tell me to shut up if you like but I suggest you take advantage of his offer of a refund overwhelmed seems to be a stand up guy honestly trying to make good on the sale, I am sure you two can work out some sort of a solution that makes both of you feel better about this sale.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: message 1
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:43 pm 

Dear rangeroverwood,

could you please take a couple more pics of the air box cover.is there any cracks in the air box top.is the screen still there.are all the holes in good shape thanks jim

- turtledovetears

1985 Honda FL 350 Odyssey air box cleaner Air intake
Item Id: 300378836818
End time: Dec-27-09 18:32:27 PST
Buyer:
turtledovetears (53)
100.0% Positive Feedback
Member since Jun-12-06 in United States

Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.

Post subject: message 2
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:44 pm 

Dear rangeroverwood,

hi can you please describe the condition of the air box cover or post more pics.im bidding on it and want to make sure its in good shape.thanks jim

- turtledovetears

Buyer:
turtledovetears (54)
100.0% Positive Feedback

Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.

Post subject: message 3 after auction
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:46 pm 

Dear rangeroverwood,

you said product was modified.its melted and burnt.i tryed to contact you twice you never replied.i think you new this was a very rare part and tried to hide the damage by the angle of your pic.i paid good money for a really damaged part.if you don't want bad feed back i sugest that you contact. jim

- turtledovetears

Buyer:
turtledovetears (55)
100.0% Positive Feedback

Buyer email address:
Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was closed.