Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hoodlem/Rooky
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:53 pm 

Its been made obvious to me that Hoodlem/Rooky is going to follow me around on the internet taking shots at me every chance he gets, I will no longer let this slide and go on without explanation, its easier for me to generate this post and link to it than to type out the info each time.

Rooky and or Hoodlem and I do have a history, he goes by at least 2 different names.

The short story is Rooky and or Hoodlem is a vendor shill for a vendor that like Rooky and or Hoodlem is no longer allowed to post on this site freely.

Rooky and or Hoodlem has no regard for personal safety so is no longer allowed to post freely on this site, we take personal safety seriously here at PilotOdyssey.com

Rooky and or Hoodlem is a shill for a vendor that has sold unsafe "safety" products to members of this site, after the vendor was made aware of the problems and safety issues chose to just ignore the problems.

Bumpers and nerfs he sold http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeIE6KpHsC0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9epoTz5pfm0

He sold a set of nerfs to Kiowa, Kiowa installed them then tried to use them soon as he rubbed a tree with the nerf they bent, one of the mounting arms then bent, spun on the tube, grabbed the THROTTLE CABLE and made the Engine run WIDE OPEN, luckily Kiowa was able to maintain control of his Pilot and turn off the Engine before he was shot over a cliff.

The vendor also sells a front suspension long travel kit that at least TWO owners have had the steering lock up on them, one owner wrecked his 350 doing both bodily injury and damage to his 350, the other locked up and almost went off a 30' drop, the vendor still has not recalled or fixed the safety problem with his product.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GMV8it ... o_response

Hoodlem/Rooky its not our fault you picked the wrong team to join quit blaming us because you chose the wrong team and have no regard for personal safety!

So their you have it the short story why you see Hoodlem/Rooky replying to my post making off the wall comments.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: rooky
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:53 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:05 pm 

Will someone please turn the light on in here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:19 pm 

What can you expect when someone chooses profit margin over people?

I would love to be able to say that this kind of thing isn't my battle, but it's the collective apathy of many that allow people like you to continue as you do, Rooky/Hoodlum or whoever you are. Who you are doesn't matter, it is the abstract principle of you, your mannerisms, and lack of intellectual tact. It's not just how you effect ones safety, or checkbook. It is how you effect their trust an opinion in their fellow man. The effect you have on them manifests these opinions and may cause them to cyclicly produce the same behavior that you did on to them. You are part of a cycle. You are the problem with all of humanities macrocultural flaw. I would say, a perfect example.

Quote:
Actually you followed me there.They already had you figured out before I said anything......
By the way what the heck is a "shill"?

Hoodlum
(With a u not an e.)

I notice that you ignored Hoser's post other than the mispelling of your alias. This makes sense because you seem to only worry about yourself or your image than the safety of others. If you actually had a real argument against Hoser or Turbo or anyone else, you would not be simply picking out the flaws in their typing or redundant indiscrepancies. This is called "Red Herring", an argumentattive fallacy. The use of such fallacies are signs of low intelligence, or possibly just the complete disregard for intellectual interaction. Politicians use this to deflect questions that threaten their "loose ends". Look it up if you like, but first make sure to check my spelling for any exploitable flaws.

Your lack of concern for both individuals and intellectual principle is fairly evident. I will give you an ultimatum or principle. What is your actual rebuttal to the accusations above. . (That is if you care to even argue, if your distrust in people is strong enough maybe you feel no conscious responsibility for people you haven't met?) I don't want to hear your adolescent deflections. I want to hear your actual argument.

Here are your choices. (Circle one if you want to print this out and show your family via refrigerator)
A. Deflect (arrogance and cowardice)
B. Ignore (cowardice alone)
C. Argue with lies (arrogance and disrespect for morality)
D. Admit Wrongs (wisdom)
E. Argue with facts (wise but unlikely a winning argument)

Whichever path you choose is most likely a signature of your character. You have a choice. Not just to people of the Pilot Odyssey community, but to yourself and everyone you effect on a daily basis. Oddly enough this is the reality that you must take to your grave. This is who you are. You use our anger towards you to allow yourself the luxury of feeling like a victim. This way you can justify your shitty business practices. sad.

It's always a rough life when everyone else can see through your shit and you cannot see through your own. I predict regret in your future. I predict a severe midlife crisis where you can't seem to find external meaning.

Where do you fit in withing the greater schema of the world. What is your function here? I could make many predictions about your nature. I assume you believe in a cultural god only to please the ones around you socially, but you do not feel a connection with god or a higher power. I assume deep down inside you don't dig to deep into your bigger questions about life and existence. I will also assume that if you somehow did, you curb your reasoning to suit yourself. I bet you construct the image of god and what god implies for morality to suit yourself. Selfishness is much more than not wanting to share a toy. It can be a measure of intention. It can be glimpse of simple will.

I again ask you to face my ultimatum from above. NO politician answers. This wont be a game where we try to manipulate tpreed into losing his focus. I will not be swayed with garbage reasoning.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:30 pm 

my head hurts now :shock:

Attachments:
100_4008.jpg
100_4008.jpg [ 43.88 KiB | Viewed 1739 times ]

Post subject: Re: rooky
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:08 pm 

rooky wrote:
Actually you followed me there.They already had you figured out before I said anything......

Hoodlum
(With a u not an e.)

I didnt follow you anyplace, I did a search for Polaris RZR on yahoo and found the site then you started posting your meaningless banter replies to my threads, no doubt your still hanging around here waiting for me to hoserize my RZR so you can apply the mods to yours since you have no ideas of your own to apply.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:36 pm 

Hoodloons RZR

Attachments:
bozo bus.jpg
bozo bus.jpg [ 82.06 KiB | Viewed 1594 times ]
bozo bus.jpg
bozo bus.jpg [ 57.89 KiB | Viewed 1155 times ]

Post subject: response
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:47 pm 

[quote="Tpreed"]What can you expect

Post subject: Re: response
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:51 am 

rooky wrote:
Tpreed wrote:
What can you expect when someone chooses profit margin over people?

I would love to be able to say that this kind of thing isn't my battle, but it's the collective apathy of many that allow people like you to continue as you do, Rooky/Hoodlum or whoever you are. Who you are doesn't matter, it is the abstract principle of you, your mannerisms, and lack of intellectual tact. It's not just how you effect ones safety, or checkbook. It is how you effect their trust an opinion in their fellow man. The effect you have on them manifests these opinions and may cause them to cyclicly produce the same behavior that you did on to them. You are part of a cycle. You are the problem with all of humanities macrocultural flaw. I would say, a perfect example.

Quote:

Hoodlum
(With a u not an e.)

I notice that you ignored Hoser's post other than the mispelling of your alias. This makes sense because you seem to only worry about yourself or your image than the safety of others. If you actually had a real argument against Hoser or Turbo or anyone else, you would not be simply picking out the flaws in their typing or redundant indiscrepancies. This is called "Red Herring", an argumentattive fallacy. The use of such fallacies are signs of low intelligence, or possibly just the complete disregard for intellectual interaction. Politicians use this to deflect questions that threaten their "loose ends". Look it up if you like, but first make sure to check my spelling for any exploitable flaws.

Your lack of concern for both individuals and intellectual principle is fairly evident. I will give you an ultimatum or principle. What is your actual rebuttal to the accusations above. . (That is if you care to even argue, if your distrust in people is strong enough maybe you feel no conscious responsibility for people you haven't met?) I don't want to hear your adolescent deflections. I want to hear your actual argument.

Here are your choices. (Circle one if you want to print this out and show your family via refrigerator)
A. Deflect (arrogance and cowardice)
B. Ignore (cowardice alone)
C. Argue with lies (arrogance and disrespect for morality)
D. Admit Wrongs (wisdom)
E. Argue with facts (wise but unlikely a winning argument)

Whichever path you choose is most likely a signature of your character. You have a choice. Not just to people of the Pilot Odyssey community, but to yourself and everyone you effect on a daily basis. Oddly enough this is the reality that you must take to your grave. This is who you are. You use our anger towards you to allow yourself the luxury of feeling like a victim. This way you can justify your shitty business practices. sad.

It's always a rough life when everyone else can see through your shit and you cannot see through your own. I predict regret in your future. I predict a severe midlife crisis where you can't seem to find external meaning.

Where do you fit in withing the greater schema of the world. What is your function here? I could make many predictions about your nature. I assume you believe in a cultural god only to please the ones around you socially, but you do not feel a connection with god or a higher power. I assume deep down inside you don't dig to deep into your bigger questions about life and existence. I will also assume that if you somehow did, you curb your reasoning to suit yourself. I bet you construct the image of god and what god implies for morality to suit yourself. Selfishness is much more than not wanting to share a toy. It can be a measure of intention. It can be glimpse of simple will.

I again ask you to face my ultimatum from above. NO politician answers. This wont be a game where we try to manipulate tpreed into losing his focus. I will not be swayed with garbage reasoning.

You know Tpreed,I have been accused so many times of being a spy and a thief,etc.,that I have totally given up on any idea of being sociably intellectual with Hoser...As for others,I am nothing more than respectful unless they desire to be less than that with me..It is an absurd idea that I in any way work for Steve as I have been accused so many times of doing...The only connection I have with him is the front kit,and a few sets of works shocks,and and a front bumper,I don't have any complaint at all with them...He may have at one time made some defective products,but I haven't been victim to any of them,so I can't say anything negative about my dealings with him...It seems that it is being held against me because I don't slam on him like most here do...The shocks I purchased from him work very well,as does the front kit,and I can say nothing less than that...I have seen the videos many times,but that's it...Videos...I have had no ill dealings with him at all...The only person I had bad experiences with was Randy at http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16721 at oddy salvage,but chose not to push the issue...Even many have heard of the situation that I choose not to get into,they refused to give him the same publicity as someone that they have had bad dealings with,and I don't see that changeing...
As for my opinion of fellow man,I give respect where it is due...I am not the one that is already,after a short time, being threatened with being banned from such rzr board,and the reason that threat has been made to Hoser was exactly for that reason...A total lack of respect for people,and being somewhat rude in his presentation...I picked out the typo errors out of humor,because I find this "darkside" thief thing just that...Humorous,and something as immature as that deserves a post with the same amount of immaturity...
I have a very high respect and concern for individuals and principles...I also have a concern for safety and the worthiness of money spent on a product...I took the time to try and help Turbo,and would help anyone that needed it...I know that my kit works very well,and have shot requested video to support my claims about it...With that being the case,it tells me that the others are doing something different than myself,and therefore their issues can be resolved,but when I would try,it would always turn into a pissing match with name calling,so I stopped...
For your analagy....I have never deflected any issue directed at me,nor any question asked me....
It is hard for me to argue with lies,when the claimed lies haven't been lies at all to me...I have never argued the fact that those nerfs and bumpers were crap,because I never had them,but I do know the kit,shocks,and bumper I have (had) for the bumper,were not crap,and would be lieing if I said they were,just to make others happy...
As for admitting wrongs,admitting wrongs that I don't see as wrongs is actually fitting in that coward catagory...It's called giving in to please the masses,which is about as cowardly as you can get...
As for argueing with facts,what facts would that be?I never argued with anything factual...I didn't argue with the fact that Turbo's steering locked up...I believe it did...The only arguement I have is that it is a result of a faulty design...If it were the design,mine would be locking up as well...The fact is,it is adjustment issues,and Hoser continuously argued that fact to the point I stopped trying to help...
As for believing in God,I do,very strongly,and try to ask myself many times how he would handle certain situations...I believe that he has a sense of humor,(just look around)just like most of us,and I believe that when stupid things have gone way overboard,with little hope of recovery,he would be the first to have a sarcastic nature towards them...I believe he has a plan for us that we are expected to follow,and I believe that we have to follow it,not change it to match our needs,as you imply that I do...I also believe,no I know,that he is a forgiving God...If that wasn't the case,we would all be screwed...I don't believe that he expects to prove ourselves before he gives us that forgiveness...I don't believe he holds grudges for years..I actually don't think he holds any grudges period...I also think if he did,it wouldn't be expressed by name calling and childish agendas......With this being said,I think there should be some Godly comparisons here instead of just towards me...The grudges held here,if not related to steve,are related to the old p/o board,which has broken friendships that were strong for a long time...This is an absolute shame and totally immature...
I am not prejudice,and I am not arrogant by far...I am a very humbled person as a matter of fact...I am very grateful with what has been allowed to me,and I refuse to brag or take credit for any of it...I just try to enjoy it,since it may all be gone tomorrow...Who knows...I even made a suggestion to help Hoser with the air intake on his rzr,but that wasn't good enough...He already had all the answers as usual...He didn't bother to post that thread...I was completely cordial to him,only to be blown off like I didn't know what I was talking about....So be it...
I never come here to cause trouble,but in return,I don't expect to be treated like an idiot either...I am not an enemy,and invite anyone to come ride with me and drive my pilot for yourself...That isn't possible for some because they will be subject to the scrutiny of dealing with the darksiders,and afraid of the same criticism and negative vibes that we get...That keeps us apart,which is totally the agenda that Hoser desires...None of them here,and none of you guys there....That is absolutely childish and criticiseable behavior...Therefore I treat it as such...
I hope this has answered your questions..
Hoodlum

My questions are answered. Very respectable reply. I'm glad to see you had it in you.

I have a confession to make. I only used your possible construction/idea of god as a provocation technique. In order to get a baseline of who you are as a person I would need to manipulate(sorry) that specific response. What would be a better way to do that than to make generic assumption about your beliefs. Yes, this probably all seems very manipulative and sociopathic, but I am a fan of chess. Maybe I watch too much House M.D.

"A wise man told me there's something you should know
The way you judge a man is to look into his soul
And you'll soon see everything." - If you know where this is from than I see you have been reading.

I just needed to get a glimpse into your soul. So thank you for providing me with the information I needed for my next step. (sorry if this all seems condescending, there is no other method for my madness, especially when determining the nature of a man over the internet)

One small contradiction in all of this. What role did you have in the past with any type of unfair product, information, or bias? Hoser wouldn't start in on you unless you did something to truly deserve it. I suspect he doesnt hold a grudge because of a one or two time ordeal. I suspect he holds a grudge that is ongoing, nagging, persistant. A grudge that would only be fresh from day to day if It were something that could make that past flaw present. I suspect it is some degree of dishonesty that he is bothered by. There is no way all of the people hoser helps on here are simply to save face. Think very hard. What was it that you did that (no matter how big or small) ignited the wrath of hoser? I cannot imagine hoser as a bully. I imagine hoser as the kid that beats up the bullies every day for the rest of their lives, as an example to future bullies. Where does your guilt lay? What is your initial "PilotOdyssey" sin? So far I can only assume that Hosers actions speak louder than your words. If what you say is the true story I would have a difficult time believing all the good things he does on here are just to "save face".

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:37 pm 

Mabye your just lucky and didn't buy a "BLEM" kit as my brother in law did.OH that's RIGHT-the guy who sold it too him let him know AFTER it was purchased!!!!!!.You may have had great dealings with Mr Bishop, but I haven't and will profess his inabilities to provide customer support for his products till I leave the POOA-WHICH AINT IN THE NEAR FUTURE.that's bullshit,telling a guy via a forum he has purchased a kit that is a inferior in design, plain and simple, it is a ruse to deflect a products poor performance/lack of testing/poor design.When I order from Marv he calls me-he asks, he tells you product development-the processes, etc.Steve doesn't,never will.
I just purchased a LT front end kit from Kawonda-HE CALLED ME, HE EXPLAINED FOR A HR the kit, the design, the whole thing-and there was no BLEM as your buddy sells-he is a profiter, and has no regards for the product, just to make a buck off the group.He should take a meeting from others like SPEEDCHASER,KAWONDA,MARV,RANDY,the list goes on.I would entertain him with a meeting, but I have a to watch the grass grow.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: response
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:37 am 

[quote="Tpreed"][quote="

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:08 pm 

http://www.p-o-ps.com/pops1/viewtopic.php?t=2194

http://www.p-o-ps.com/pops1/viewtopic.php?t=2301

read some of this and when I am done today I will comment!

p.s. ozpilot's hoser envy remarks have been editted or deleted???

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:19 pm 

Turbotexas wrote:
http://www.p-o-ps.com/pops1/viewtopic.php?t=2194

http://www.p-o-ps.com/pops1/viewtopic.php?t=2301

read some of this and when I am done today I will comment!

p.s. ozpilot's hoser envy remarks have been editted or deleted???

no just wrong thread!

Ozpilot
Tech Advisor - Guru

I'm about to say a few things I probably shouldn't.

The reason Hoser is hated is because he has always been in the middle of rubbish like this. I haven't shared any cyberspace with him for years and I like it like that. I have been around the pilot boards since 1998 and have travelled across the world for the one and only purpose of meeting up with people I met through the pilot boards. I know the history. My personal view is his hypocracy and negative attitudes have done massive damage to the community and I doubt he could ever make up for it. New people will come and go and they're welcome to adopt him and he is welcome to attract them. That's got nothing to do with me and that's fine. I have never been impressed by any of his OWN knowledge or skills and I don't like him as a person - so I just stay away and stay happy.

What's the constructive side of this? I have learnt in over 30 years of various motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) sport competition and rec riding/driving that you should either do your own testing and have confidence in your learning and results or you should turn to others for advice and listen to one person only. If you get ideas from all over the place nothing will ever come together - especially on stuff like suspension. Make a choice and listen to one person. I often listen to one person till things are close then do my own testing from there on if I feel I have understood precisely why things are working or progressing. If there is something I don't understand FULLY I listen to one other person and I try what I am told to try. I always pick somebody that has a history of success with the gear I want to use. This process has rewarded me over the years.

From what I've seen Hoodlum had success from day one with his suspension. It seems from what is written in this thread that nobody from Hoser's side of things can get this type of front end to work. [Possibly intentionally - but lets not go there]. I would either listen to somebody that has a history of getting gear identical to mine working or I would scrap that gear and buy something else that the people I like to listen to have (if their's works well and they have acheived results I want with that specific gear). I see it as a simple choice.

Hoodlum - I wouldn't waste my time. But, you know me (a bit), I can't be bothered with people that ask me a question, don't listen, ask somebody else then tell me I'm an idiot. I guess I'm just a cranky old bugger.

And Hoodlum or any other moderator - if you don't want this post here just delete it - I'd have no problem with that.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:23 pm 

Mudbogger,I understand the frustration,but fortunately, that wasn't the case for me...Randy at http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16721 Bridgewater,a very respected vendor for this group still sells the kit on his site...Maybe you guys should inquire with him on the issues...Apparently he sees it worth the while of selling and supporting...Again,mine works perfectly...That's all I have to go by...
Hoodlum

Randy is a vendor, Mr Bishop makes the item.I will inquire with the maker, not the seller of the item. Again,Randy stands behind what he designs-aka the heat sheilds for the Beard seats.Mr Bishop doesn't.Randy will email or call like he did with my last order, Steve doesn't or doesn't care to help the little people aka CUSTOMERS!

OH BTW got my Kawonda kit today-if looks are any indication he makes mR Bishop look like a 4th grader.Has great detailed instruction with pictures that are enlarged and very easily read, which Mr Bishop still to this day doesn't do.I to understand your point of view-you have dealings with him and so far, everything has been on the up and up.But, seeing the others rant about Mr Bishop and his shortcomings, can you really stand by his products?I will give you credit-you have stood by him from the initail purchase you made from him,and that's being a stand up guy.You really arent the issue, it is Mr Bishop and his very well documented lack of customer support and willingness to stand by the product he distributes to vendors like Randy that is IMO.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:31 pm 

I PURCHASED my kit from Randy at www.odysseysalvage.com BUT the kit was shipped directly from chucklenuts at aftershot motorspurts facilities in Michigan!!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:15 pm 

OK Here we go... Yes Hoodlum did call me and offer to help me when I was in Oregon! Basically he told me that I had a nut in the wrong place and that was why the chucklenuts at aftershot motorspurts shit didn't work! Well the nut was placed where it was because I had a picture and ONLY a picture to use for assembly instructions!! Hell I hadn't even got to drive it yet at the time so basically he was just pointing something out that I saw in a picture! So I can give him props for that!!!
BUT His chucklenuts at aftershot motorspurts kit is on a pilot, not a FL350R! If you watch his video he has a lot better piece welded to the pilot sub frame than chucklenuts at aftershot motorspurts had tack welded to the sub frame part of his kit! So he can brag all he wants about how his works and mine don't and call me stupid like all the rest of the idiots that used to comprise of PILOT DASH ODYSSEY but What could he have done to help me when chucklenuts at aftershot motorspurts sent me the wrong damn pieces, or the simple changing of parts with out clear instructions! Or my favorite, the MISSING pieces!!! Maybe the fact that I hung out here on hosers board warranted chucklenuts at aftershot motorspurts sending me a faulty product FROM THE BEGINNING! OH but wait, MY PACKAGE WAS ADDRESSED TO DAVID MILLS, NOT TURBOTEXAS so what would be his excuse then??? Could it be he was trying to Damage Randy's standing in the pilot odyssey community? After all Hoodlum is the ONLY person I have ever read that had a problem with Randy! Well except for those who complain that Randy is hard to get a hold of! Besides his health problems there is the simple fact that he is busy working at the job he does so well!!! He doesn't have time to troll all the well the 2-3 pilot or odyssey forums for newbie to!!! I thought it was quite funny when Loser pointed out on 2-3 different boards that chucklenuts at aftershot motorspurts had time to banter on with "potential customers" but couldn't find the time to answer my $2700.00 Question"??? Sad thing was chucklenuts at aftershot motorspurts finally came out of his hole and ADMITTED he ignored my request for help, then called me stupid... It's a crying shame the old board you know the one with the dash is after your cash board is gone!!! I could provide you links to all the childish behavior from GROWN MEN!!! I have seen MX boards with 90% teenagers act better than these men did!!!
Now Hoodlum I would really like to see you and your chucklenuts at aftershot motorspurts pilot come out and ride where I ride at!!! I have seen the few video's of your "riding style" and it's quite laughable!!! Almost as funny as the Michigan crews racing video's on the beautifully groomed flat tracks! I still haven't seen why they even need a long travel kit on these tracks??? I am sorry but your 2 trips a year to places like Durham town plantation or that place in MO that has the Chinese Buggy Bash just don't cut it! But I guess riding a pilot with a bunch of Chines Pieces of Ship makes a mediocre pilot owner like you really stand out!!!
Now did anyone notice I simply asked for some pictures or video of hoodlums pilot in the above links? Anyone who is willing to help out someone would have gladly went to his trailer (this is where trailer queen comes from) and snapped some pictures! But instead it turned into a name calling thread, and HOSER even was dragged into it for some childish reason by ozpilot???
Then as I read some more on that site I noticed hoodlum seemed to be the YODA Suspension GURU over there! There were some post about how yoda replied to an email from him about the shock travel and he stated he wouldn't buy anything from a guy who didn't know his travel numbers!?!? Well within a few posts I was able to find a almost exact duplicate ADVERTISEMENT from chucklenuts at aftershot motorspurts on E-BAY
They were talking about shock travel not wheel travel which any one would have known it was a typo... or maybe just a simple re-word of an alleged email from Yoda??? Who knows? Only thing I want to say is that I am quite sorry I caused, or was blamed for “breaking up the pilot DASH odyssey board... Hell I was banned but others like bugcrap and the rest of the mutts were allowed to talk trash about me! I am really upset about the demise of that board because now I can't just simply provide links to all the drama caused by chucklenuts at aftershot motorspurts! Maybe that's why Kiowa closed the site??? Because he was getting too much pressure from chucklenuts at aftershot motorspurts to erase all evidence of his shady mis-dealings! Grown Men acting like this LOL

Attachments:
File comment: So chucklenuts at aftershot motorspurts knows who is leading the dance!
bulldog canyon 010.jpg
bulldog canyon 010.jpg [ 48.53 KiB | Viewed 1551 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject: rooky
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:49 am 

[quote="Turbotexas"]I

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:09 am 

rooky wrote:
Turbotexas wrote:
I PURCHASED my kit from Randy at http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16721 at http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16721 at www.odysseysalvage.com BUT the kit was shipped directly from chucklenuts at aftershot motorspurts facilities in Michigan!!!

If he advertises and sells it,he endorses it...Doesn't matter where it's made....As for the other post that followed this one,I have heard it a thousand times already....Not responding.....This topic is not about you or the problems you had/have...DEAD HORSE....
I invite you as well to come ride where I do and try to keep up....If it's that tame and smooth,you shouldn't have a problem...I will say this,I haven't had a rzr pass me yet......Can you say the same?
Hoodlum

Hoodlum, I do not know you very well as a person. I don't think I could gather enough second hand E-Information to ever really justify disliking your or even drawing a conclusion apon you.

I do however question your extreme level of masochism. If PilotOdyssey and Hoser are so bad, then why do you keep coming back? You seem to me to be similar to a "battered woman". (Please ignore the gender connotation, only a psychological analogy) You seek either approval deep down inside and that is why you endure the battering. Maybe you hope it will change? Or maybe the fact that you keep coming back shows how willing you are to beat the same "Dead Horse" you claim Hoser to dwell on. The will is quite different as to why you both continue to beat this horse. Hoser beats this horse to protect an abstact principle of economic and materialistic morality. You continue to beat your dead horse in a masochistic way out of either deflected regret, evil contempt, or appreciation for the wealth of information on Hoser's forums.

To me, you seem to be a man maybe of good intention, but too much personal pride to do whats right. Do you feel you may be on the wrong side of things? Is this why you keep coming back? Do you let your personal dislike of Hoser get in the way?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:27 am 

You arte starting to sound like bugpac there rooky all blow and no go! When you ride as often and as long as I do you bet your ash I am going to get passed and I'll do some passing too! ! On the other hand when you have a trailer queen it is next to impossible to get passed by anything except the school bus that drives by your house everyday!! When you get anywhere near the seat time I have in the last 3 1/2 years your opinions might mean something! Until then you are just another internet troll who has nothing better to do than stalk hoser on a rzr forum ! Like I said sounds like bugcrap!
Grow up dude!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:35 am 

[quote="Tpreed"][quote="rooky"][quote="

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:00 am 

rooky wrote:
Tpreed wrote:
rooky wrote:
Turbotexas wrote:

If he advertises and sells it,he endorses it...Doesn't matter where it's made....As for the other post that followed this one,I have heard it a thousand times already....Not responding.....This topic is not about you or the problems you had/have...DEAD HORSE....
I invite you as well to come ride where I do and try to keep up....If it's that tame and smooth,you shouldn't have a problem...I will say this,I haven't had a rzr pass me yet......Can you say the same?
Hoodlum

Hoodlum, I do not know you very well as a person. I don't think I could gather enough second hand E-Information to ever really justify disliking your or even drawing a conclusion apon you.

I do however question your extreme level of masochism. If PilotOdyssey and Hoser are so bad, then why do you keep coming back? You seem to me to be similar to a "battered woman". (Please ignore the gender connotation, only a psychological analogy) You seek either approval deep down inside and that is why you endure the battering. Maybe you hope it will change? Or maybe the fact that you keep coming back shows how willing you are to beat the same "Dead Horse" you claim Hoser to dwell on. The will is quite different as to why you both continue to beat this horse. Hoser beats this horse to protect an abstact principle of economic and materialistic morality. You continue to beat your dead horse in a masochistic way out of either deflected regret, evil contempt, or appreciation for the wealth of information on Hoser's forums.

To me, you seem to be a man maybe of good intention, but too much personal pride to do whats right. Do you feel you may be on the wrong side of things? Is this why you keep coming back? Do you let your personal dislike of Hoser get in the way?

I've always been here,and would still have been silent,but when I am pointed out directly as a shill and other untrue claims,I feel only obligated to defend myself...
Hoodlum

This thread was started so I can point to it on the other sites when you start running your mouth their and taking shots at me as you have and keep doing, this way they know why your taking shots at me, it also shows your creditability, your honesty, your integrity, your ability to play with others..

I have made no untrue claims you have been a shill for Aftermuttmotorsports for years how many witnesses needs to come forward to confirm this, do I need to find all the post from my old site and post them?

You have no regard to safety or you would have warned others about the kits built in safety issues you always defend the kit and like LIEwire blame the installed or user, WAKE UP you dumb ass the kit has a design flaw it was designed so someone could adjust it wrong, show me ONE other anything that has steering on it where you can adjust it and the steering will lock up, THEIR IS NONE by design you cant, by design they have built in stops that prevent this, LIEwires kit lacks this and has other problems "lawyer links" but your too STUPID to realize the design is flawed and dangerous, to make it real simple if it was properly designed their would be no way for the end user to adjust it wrong and make the steering lock up, their would be no way for the user to install it wrong.

Now you can use your creative writing skills and try to make this all go away like LIEwire has and always does but you can NEVER REMOVE THE FACT the kit has built in design flaws, whats "funny" is you keep pointing out the flaws but try to SPIN it into the owner or user as being the problem because they adjusted it wrong.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:36 am 

hoser wrote:
rooky wrote:
Tpreed wrote:
rooky wrote:
Turbotexas wrote:

Hoodlum

I've always been here,and would still have been silent,but when I am pointed out directly as a shill and other untrue claims,I feel only obligated to defend myself...
Hoodlum

This thread was started so I can point to it on the other sites when you start running your mouth their and taking shots at me as you have and keep doing, this way they know why your taking shots at me, it also shows your creditability, your honesty, your integrity, your ability to play with others..

I have made no untrue claims you have been a shill for Aftermuttmotorsports for years how many witnesses needs to come forward to confirm this, do I need to find all the post from my old site and post them?

You have no regard to safety or you would have warned others about the kits built in safety issues you always defend the kit and like LIEwire blame the installed or user, WAKE UP you dumb ass the kit has a design flaw it was designed so someone could adjust it wrong, show me ONE other anything that has steering on it where you can adjust it and the steering will lock up, THEIR IS NONE by design you cant, by design they have built in stops that prevent this, LIEwires kit lacks this and has other problems "lawyer links" but your too STUPID to realize the design is flawed and dangerous, to make it real simple if it was properly designed their would be no way for the end user to adjust it wrong and make the steering lock up, their would be no way for the user to install it wrong.

Now you can use your creative writing skills and try to make this all go away like LIEwire has and always does but you can NEVER REMOVE THE FACT the kit has built in design flaws, whats "funny" is you keep pointing out the flaws but try to SPIN it into the owner or user as being the problem because they adjusted it wrong.

If being properly designed means the item can't be destroyed/damaged by the end-users improper adjustment, use,or manipulation,there aren't many things in this world that would qualify....I just wish I could get in enough ride time to wear something out enough to have to adjust it!!!!! LOL....Good to be working though....I guess......
Redman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:14 am 

redman wrote:
hoser wrote:
rooky wrote:
Tpreed wrote:
rooky wrote:
Turbotexas wrote:

Hoodlum

Hoodlum

If being properly designed means the item can't be destroyed/damaged by the end-users improper adjustment, use,or manipulation,there aren't many things in this world that would qualify....I just wish I could get in enough ride time to wear something out enough to have to adjust it!!!!! LOL....Good to be working though....I guess......
Redman

The adjustments I refer to are inital adjustments not wear.

For example the FL250 has welded on factory steering stops that are not adjustable, the first thing I did when ever I bought a FL250 was grind the steering stops down so it would turn tighter in the woods, once I ground off too much from the stops then the steering would turn past the point of no return and lock up, I then welded the stops and built them back up so it could not go past the point of no return.

The FL400 has welded steering stops they are not adjustable

The FL350 has welded steering stops that are not adjustable?

The 83 ATC250R has welded steering stops that are welded and not adjustable, I have bent mine but their is no steering linkage to lock up.

The 99 400EX has welded steering stops that are not adjustable

The 86 TRX250R has welded steering stops that are not adjustable.

I have yet to run across a steering stop on anything that wore down to the point it created a problem

I have yet to run across a steering stop on anything that was damaged or bent to the point it created a problem, that's because they were engineered in a way they cant wear down and or be damaged to the point of locking up!

Its all in the design

LIEwire is a design flaw! Most of the products he has sold to my friends have huge design and engineering problems!
Bumpers and nerfs he sold http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeIE6KpHsC0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9epoTz5pfm0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6GMV8it ... o_response

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:24 pm 

I have a sneaky suspision that redman is another alias that hoodlum/rooky is using! Only time will tell,
Putting it out there so I can say "I told ya so"!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:41 pm 

Turbotexas wrote:
I have a sneaky suspision that redman is another alias that hoodlum/rooky is using! Only time will tell,
Putting it out there so I can say "I told ya so"!

You are correct, that makes 3 different user names that I know of he uses on the web, hard telling how many others he has, what does he have to hide? Sure makes him look creditable!

IP address for the post redman made 98.66.35.196 Users posting from this IP address
rooky [ 3 Posts ]
redman [ 1 Post ]

Last post that rooky made IP address for this post 98.66.35.196 [ 3 Posts ]
Users posting from this IP address
rooky [ 3 Posts ]
redman [ 1 Post ]

LIEwire is also known to use more than one and has been caught using one to brag up his products (shill) one of many of the LIES he was caught in and why Ludedude renamed him from livewire to LIEwire

Darkside in motion...

Profile E-mail