Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:11 am 

Hi all, well as everyone now should know I am a MUTT to Hoser. But before I stop posting here... 3WW, and a couple other places as I leave for my new job back in ozzy land I must say something.

First off, thanks! I want to thank people like NukeEm, SpeedChaser, Sunblock, TurboTexas, DunePilot, Hoser, and Mudbogger. Without you guys, I would have probably of ripped my hair out and gone insane with issues. Thanks to all members here that show kindness and cooperation with even some of the stupidest questions, lol. I have been a member here for a while, back when I had a FL250 and knew jack ****, back when I had a FL350, and back when I had a Pilot, 250r, 350x, and other toys. I have had ups and downs but everyone here was nice enough to help and support me and man others along the way. So again a BIG thanks!

But now im going to defend why I didnt pay Hoser for my Engine "rebuild", first and foremost Hoser, I asked you atleast 3 seperate times what YOU charge for an Engine rebuild and the only responses I ever received were; "Its something I do for the members of this site", now even with that I thought it would be okay to pay 100-200... but then AFTER you did the work, AFTER you sent it back, you say you wanted 300 for the rebuild, well maybe Hoser, just maybe you should of said that before I sent the Engine, maybe even when I asked how much it would be? Hell I thought you werte like me and just liked helping people with the knowledge that you have, apparently not. Now I would be inclined to pay what i said I would if the damn thing actually ran more than up and down the street twice then died on me and needed to be towed back. No Hoser, it wasn't the reeds, no it wasn't a loose spark plug. It was just like before when I was at the dunes, it was dead, and I towed it back. I followed (or tried to the best I could), to follow your break in instructions, and no its not the mixture that did my old pilot in, it was a seal, the left one, i looked over the Engine and that was the only thing that was dirty when I got back, a ugly ooze of bluish black came out of it and sure enough i could see an exploded piston in the exhaust port. I couldnt afford another 1000+ repair bill, so it sat until it sold with the rest of my toys.

Everyone here will probably ask why I didnt come here and say what happened... well what would be the point? I know how Hoser was on Andy's site... Hoser CAN DO NO WRONG, its always someone elses fault and never his own. Well Hoser, heres my info to you; My Pilot lasted a total of 2hrs running after install. It revved faster and faster as i rode around at 1/4 to 1/2 throttle so I hit the kill switch and that was the end, never to start in my possession again.

Hoser, if you can PROVE to me, that you told me BEFORE i sent the Engine that you were gonna charge me, then i'll send this check that has been sitting here since December. I figure im already 6k into the pilot, and it sold for a whopping 1800 on ebay, so im the hole no matter what, but after selling all my stuff and my NSR250R this week. I can pay you if you have proof that you told me the repair would cost money.

But understand this Hoser, you call other people a Mutt. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL if someone here had something you really wanted and said this:

"I'll send it your way", you ask them; "How much for it?", they say "Your the owner, ill send it your way"...then 3 months later you get emails and pm's demanding payment for it even though you asked what it costed and heard nothing in response .

Does that make sense to you? That even if you asked what it costed, and received no answer on price, that 3 months later after it was all said and done they ask you for money for it?

Oh wait, I know the answer: "Wheres my 300 bux?"

that's all you have used, that and calling me a liar and a cheat, which is fine. People can have their opinions, and can think what they want. I have paid upfront anyone here that has asked me to, and I have given stuff away to people here, and the 3WW site. Your the only one I have ever had a problem with, in all my years online. Which is sad.

Thanks for the info you all have given me and thanks for the years of support.

Sincerely; The "MUTT" Twilight

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:22 am 

First I would like to say that you have been waiting for me to say what your about to read to use it for a excuse to NOT pay me for my services, pay me for spending a WHOLE DAY OF MY LIFE rebuilding your Engine anybody that has read your excuses has agreed you never had any intentions of paying in the first place, in your own words you were pimping up your Pilot to sell before you flee to another country you never had any intentions of paying this is now clear to everybody!

You really think anybody is going to buy your sincerity you come here to thank people for everything you got for free and for what you stole from this community, you stole my money, you stole my time, you stole EVERYBODY'S trust, you have MANY second guessing their trust in members of this site!

Your a LIAR and a THIEF you never intended to PAY ME now your trying to make excuses and SPIN.

Your a LIAR because you have told me TWICE you have sent the check and you didnt.

Your a THIEF because you knowingly took something without paying then came here and on the threewheelr board to BRAG about STEALING fro me!

I also think your a proven 9 time LIAR and so does everybody else because you didnt take the pictures I requested of the seal leaking, you didnt take the pictures because your a LIAR!

I told you the cost BEFORE your Engine got here WHO in their right mind would send their Engine to be rebuilt and not know how much, you into writing blank checks? Again just a LIE nobody is buying !

I charged you the same as I charge EVERYBODY I end working for about 8-10 bux an hr rebuilding engines its a labor of LOVE I spent a few hours fabricating a special TOOL to install crankshaft seals so they are installed perfectly SQUARE and to the proper depth so seals wont be an issue http://pilotodyssey.com/PO/viewtopic.php?t=1396

Every Engine I rebuild is pressure tested before it leaves me shop!

I think everybody has your number by now your just a punk ass liar and a thief willing to give away your integrity for a measly 300 bux.

I get the feeling you have pulled this type of crap before so it don't happen to others in the future I will supply info about you below I have found by searching the web for 2 of the emails I know you use, so anytime someone might be doing some sort of transaction with someone from the state of Washington you might want to see if its this mutt.

Here are the three emails
twilightofheaven@gmail.com
anthony809@juno.com
CreativeHerps@gmail.com

A search of twilightofheaven@gmail.com I learned he also uses the name Creativeness http://club.ign.com/b/about?username=Creativeness

In case that page disappears or the info gets changed here is what I cut and paste off that page on this day, I also made a PDF copy of that page and if anybody wants to see it I will send them a copy..

First Name: Anthony
Last Name: Maldonado
Tony Maldonado
City, State: Seattle, WA
Postal Code: 98126
Email: twilightofheavengmail.com
AIM/AOL ID: twilightofheaven
MSN ID: twilightofheaven@gmail.com

He uses this alias on the Mini Buggy site http://www.minibuggy.net/forum/motor-en ... -lite.html
About Creativeness
Location Seattle, WA
Interests Photography, ORV, Animals
Occupation Inventory Manager
He uses both emails on the Mini Buggy site
http://www.minibuggy.net/forum/pilot-od ... ons-3.html

He post his phone number on this site
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread ... lder-hurts
206-883-6550

He is a member of this site http://creativeherps.deviantart.com/

His profile on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A1GGLPXDWDVHN4

His profile on Moped Army http://www.mopedarmy.com/resources/mod/creativeness/

Email: anthony809@juno.com
IM: AOL: twilightofheaven
Mopeds:
1986 Honda Gyro
Last Login: May 17, 2009
City: Seattle
State: Washington

http://amethysteaura.xanga.com/
http://amethysteaura.xanga.com/profile/

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:26 am 

Here is a picture of the punk he post on another site.

Here is the thread on the 3 wheeler site
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread ... ild!/page2

Attachments:
twilite.jpg [31.77 KiB]
Downloaded 1208 times
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:51 am 

Here is the IP addresses he has used

IP address for this post
98.232.62.3 [ 49 Posts ]

Users posting from this IP address
Twilight [ 49 Posts ]

Other IP addresses this user has posted from
71.231.204.235 [ 278 Posts ]
98.247.101.125 [ 236 Posts ]
67.183.87.190 [ 48 Posts ]
24.17.22.197 [ 10 Posts ]
98.232.60.36 [ 4 Posts ]
24.17.26.29 [ 3 Posts ]
166.205.135.136 [ 2 Posts ]
166.205.133.124 [ 1 Post ]
76.22.80.203 [ 1 Post ]
63.227.185.40 [ 1 Post ]
71.231.205.218 [ 1 Post ]

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:22 pm 

From the PM's

His reply when I asked about being paid.

Back in September

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:23 pm 

October and NO CHECK but he replies
Quote:
Ack totally forgot to send the funds last week! Sorry Sorry!! Can I get your paypal to make sure, or do you want it some other way?

How do you forget to send someone payment for rebuilding your Engine you just received installed, no mention of any problems with the Engine.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:23 pm 

19th of October

Quote:
Yeah the money went out in the form of a money order on Saturday, sorry on being so late, too much BS, boss told me I might lose my week in january to come ride for the trip too :/

Still telling his LIES about his THIEFT.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:24 pm 

I ask again, following the dates? his reply is
Quote:
Get the money order? No? Yeah that's cause it came back yesterday.

Address was right, postage was right, but apparently the letter got wet somewhere and was returned. Will go out again tomorrow.

Ahh... pouring rain on my day off and sunnyt rest of of the week... figures.

No mention of problems with his Engine... Still supposedly wants to PAY ME now we know he was stringing me along knowing he was going to sell the Pilot and move out of the country what a POS I hope the guys down under give this mutt a warm welcome!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:25 pm 

Any need to continue?

The only time he mention their was any problem was after he was called out in public on the 3 wheeler board once a BUNCH of members their started commenting in his buyer feed back thread and they started trashing (he earned it) him for NOT PAYING HIS BILL did he FABRICATE all his lies trying to make me look like the bad guy!

The guy is NOT a MAN of his word he is NOT trustworthy he is NOT honest!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:19 pm 

From a email on 12/26/2009 2:52 PM

Quote:
Im sending 280, which I don't think I should. But I was told by a member here in the area that I should to be right. I had to pay over 40.00 for new seals and bearings, plus another gasket kit and that I have to tear into it so soon. BUT since your so stubborn, theres no point to anything I say.

Take the 280, and leave it be. I have NEVER had any problems with any transactions online except for yours. You may believe you told me how much it would be beforehand, or that you sent the parts invoice right after one of my last PM's in July, and that i never responded to you. But I have the PM's from your site, to prove all those things in my defense.

Im sorry it had to go this way, and if you want the 250r gears for free, then let me know, I never have gone back on my word and never will, or if you still have Mudbogger's Engine I will send a set there for free. If your wondering about why I never posted about the issue on your site, its simple. When people (and I do mean ANYONE) question the work that you do, You get very defensive and say how they are in the wrong, and how its in no way your fault. Ive been around longer than 3 years in the P-O world Kelly, i know you well enough.

Have a happy holiday. Mail should be picked up around 6 today, hopefully you will get the money on Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. here is a picture of the check:

Note... Their was no picture !!! LIAR again.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:22 pm 

Now a email from 12/30/2009 7:57 PM

Quote:
Hoser is that your address? I pulled it off the cooler. Let me know so I can send this

Still lying why is he asking 5 days later my address remember he was sending it "tomorrow"

STALLING ME!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:24 pm 

Now on he sends an email 1/4/2010 8:17 PM

Quote:
This is what I got off the cooler i ripped tape and label off, so want to make sure its right;

Below that text was my name and address that I removed.

Remember on 12/26/2009 2:52 PM he said he was sending the check..

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:28 pm 

Email he sent on 1/7/2010 9:25 PM

Quote:
Should be there tomorrow. Let me know.

That is the last email I ever got he has ignored all my other attempts to contact him.

So have you kept count of how many times he has said he sent me my money ?

Again he is a liar and a thief, its all here in his own words.

Anybody that wants to see his emails just say the word I will forward them to you for your reading pleasure, any of you internet gurus want to see the "Message Source" as seen in the bold text below just say the word I will provide it for each email he has sent.

From - Thu Jan 21 11:41:54 2010
X-Account-Key: account2
X-UIDL: 13060.HNd9ir,2Fwcy9OWv3KVbYVYODk0=
X-Mozilla-Status: 0013
X-Mozilla-Status2: 00000000
X-Mozilla-Keys:
Return-Path: anthony809@juno.com
Received: from 10.4.20.194 (LHLO dsmdc-mail-bxga2) (10.4.20.194) by
dsmdc-mail-mbs8-svc.mcomdc.com with LMTP; Thu, 7 Jan 2010 21:26:37 -0600
(CST)
Received: from outbound-mail.vgs.untd.com ([64.136.55.15])
by dsmdc-mail-bxga2 with bizsmtp
id SrT81d01N0Khw0001rT8xd; Thu, 07 Jan 2010 21:27:09 -0600
X-eXpurgate-Analysis: 150016::1262921229-00004E3F-A41F9DDA/0-0/0-0
X-Authority-Analysis: v=1.1 cv=+MCVuuqqu9fL2defgPgXNj52eUE8Cf8olOHiWjhqFaw=
c=1 sm=1 a=f6pxqhq3-tYA:10 a=oPZwEiJBHjs+dD2eI+hsiA==:17 a=NoAKp6exAAAA:8
a=6XPZx6dyds5-w2BfHIsA:9 a=o8i_kBQEAuCuRV7gBq8A:7
a=_Qwqk_GwTJzR_8_xKbIOhzUeVjEA:4 a=1RP6WAgvf8licXM9rbomXg==:117
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=juno.com; s=alpha;
t=1262921204; bh=47DEQpj8HBSa+/TImW+5JCeuQeRkm5NMpJWZG3hSuFU=; l=0;
h=X-UNTD-OriginStamp:From:Date:To:Subject:Message-Id:Content-Type;
b=f57RGTa4FODZswgB3TIdx19BmOKX48zsHrodMaOCnqQ/nzBLxv4yPcWrCYp16rjaT
ekEw/W9jK3tV/kuGR8UvUjCq7gM/8mYQNUXXYwoEWGt/DEo9eInPwls4abioW/IfVc
X4T6P8sndlsU7g6X4PDE5GyYoR6uWUVHz89exsQ0=
X-UOL-TAGLINE: true
Received: from outbound-bu1.vgs.untd.com (webmail15.vgs.untd.com [10.181.12.155])
by smtpout06.vgs.untd.com with SMTP id AABFWPKQVAK7SJ7A
for <pilot400> (sender <anthony809>);
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 19:26:11 -0800 (PST)
X-UNTD-OriginStamp: 1jkXoLPBK/M6qAIubjtvPgmT6rZQJlmJHy/u03v3aOdin6j1L/h26w==
Received: (from anthony809@juno.com)
by webmail15.vgs.untd.com (jqueuemail) id P3QNJDTK; Thu, 07 Jan 2010 19:25:55 PST
Received: from [98.232.62.3] by webmail15.vgs.untd.com with HTTP:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 03:25:47 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [98.232.62.3]
Mime-Version: 1.0
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 03:25:47 GMT
To: pilot400@mchsi.com
Subject: Re: Pay your bill
X-Mailer: Webmail Version 6.1_P2
Message-Id: <20100107>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
X-UNTD-BodySize: 40
X-ContentStamp: 1:1:87218396
X-UNTD-Peer-Info: 10.181.12.155|webmail15.vgs.untd.com|ou ... 9@juno.com

Should be there tomorrow. Let me know.

Jz0VKWW6gCreutVFk5KFl2d6AAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADdgAA=
AAA=3D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:13 pm 

why the long hiatus from the board? Why not offer us dibs on what he had? some neet stuff I might add...
And then the pm I sent him on mb with just a link to the thread in Jan...

Attachments:
twilight.pdf [139.95 KiB]
Downloaded 164 times
twilight.JPG
twilight.JPG [ 159.14 KiB | Viewed 7079 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:39 pm 

Turbotexas wrote:
why the long hiatus from the board? Why not offer us dibs on what he had? some neet stuff I might add...
And then the pm I sent him on mb with just a link to the thread in Jan...

This guy lies like a rug on the floor :shock:

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:58 pm 

I see far to many contradictions in behaviors from you in regards to this incident.

Discrepancy 1: Why didn't you contact Hoser immediately when you had motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) trouble?(if indeed you did?) I'm sure he would have taken care of you right away if there was a flaw in his work. What would cause you to disappear? I do remember you lost your job. Add that in with the fact that motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) rebuilds cost money and you have the perfect reason to vanish.

Discrepancy 2: You seem to avoid posting the proof? You evade posting your pictures with passive aggressive remarks. "I have pics of the crank seal, why post them when you will just deny it?"

First of all that is a shit reason to not post them. If you really have pics of the crank seal (which anyone with a brain would take them after a motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) failure) you would use that as your first defense. Why have you with held this key piece of defensive evidence. It doesn't make sense. You are either lying about the crank seal and have no pics, or you do have proof and are just baiting Hoser into a deep hole.

Discrepancy 3: How on earth did you hole your piston at 1/4th to 1/2 throttle. To hole a piston I would think WOT (Wide Open Throttle) is necessary.

Discrepancy 4 - The Big Daddy: If you were so wronged by mechanical malfunction you wouldn't have pretended to make payment for your blown motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )). You maybe attempted to make payment for you perfectly fine working motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )), but changed your mind when opportunity struck. No one in their right mind would even attempt to pay labor for a blown motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )). The idea that you are not completely adamant shows not even you completely believe your own lie. These payment attempts were simply to make face.

You are an intelligent kid Twilight, but you need to focus on your honesty. Just like a naive civilian in a traffic stops you have one fatal flaw, you say to much. That civilian gives up their rights by simply talking to the officer, giving him all the information and character evidence he needs. I have analyzed everything you have said and you story doesn't follow a time line. Your behavior doesn't match up with what you claim. Would you vote for a politician that changes the way he votes on key issues throughout the years?

Your above posts reminds me of Soviet Russia. In USSR, they didn't have as many missiles, tanks, and aircraft as the US. They did though, have the art of deception on their side. They had fake missiles, tanks, and aircraft designed to fool our satellites. You story is nothing but the manifestation of your confidence in your own lie. You have finally pieced together a fairly good scenario. What is the best defense? Offense. In order to defend yourself better you have decided to take your show on the road and go on the offense. Offense shows confidence? If you can convey this confidence maybe people will think you have something to be confident about?

Try not to be so egocentric in your awareness of things. People are very capable of piecing together your story/behaviors along a time-line. It makes no sense.

You can make this right. Set up a payment plan with Hoser if you cannot afford it. He works hard on these motors for minimal fee. If indeed you are the cheat everyone is saying you are I hope your dreams of karma keep you up at night.

This all reminds me of a few years back, when I had a RAGING party at my house when the parents were out of town. The yard was destroyed, the house was dirty, and there was 40 gallons of Jello in the front yard. I had a rock solid lie for all of them. I felt I had gotten away with it, but they knew.

So, about those seal photographs. I notice you are quite skilled on Deviant Art. I am very very very skilled at spotting photo shop fakes so if you make them make them good.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:15 am 

Tpreed wrote:
I see far to many contradictions in behaviors from you in regards to this incident.

Discrepancy 1: Why didn't you contact Hoser immediately when you had motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) trouble?(if indeed you did?) I'm sure he would have taken care of you right away if there was a flaw in his work. What would cause you to disappear? I do remember you lost your job. Add that in with the fact that motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) rebuilds cost money and you have the perfect reason to vanish.

Discrepancy 2: You seem to avoid posting the proof? You evade posting your pictures with passive aggressive remarks. "I have pics of the crank seal, why post them when you will just deny it?"

First of all that is a shit reason to not post them. If you really have pics of the crank seal (which anyone with a brain would take them after a motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) failure) you would use that as your first defense. Why have you with held this key piece of defensive evidence. It doesn't make sense. You are either lying about the crank seal and have no pics, or you do have proof and are just baiting Hoser into a deep hole.

Discrepancy 3: How on earth did you hole your piston at 1/4th to 1/2 throttle. To hole a piston I would think WOT (Wide Open Throttle) is necessary.

Discrepancy 4 - The Big Daddy: If you were so wronged by mechanical malfunction you wouldn't have pretended to make payment for your blown motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )). You maybe attempted to make payment for you perfectly fine working motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )), but changed your mind when opportunity struck. No one in their right mind would even attempt to pay labor for a blown motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )). The idea that you are not completely adamant shows not even you completely believe your own lie. These payment attempts were simply to make face.

You are an intelligent kid Twilight, but you need to focus on your honesty. Just like a naive civilian in a traffic stops you have one fatal flaw, you say to much. That civilian gives up their rights by simply talking to the officer, giving him all the information and character evidence he needs. I have analyzed everything you have said and you story doesn't follow a time line. Your behavior doesn't match up with what you claim. Would you vote for a politician that changes the way he votes on key issues throughout the years?

Your above posts reminds me of Soviet Russia. In USSR, they didn't have as many missiles, tanks, and aircraft as the US. They did though, have the art of deception on their side. They had fake missiles, tanks, and aircraft designed to fool our satellites. You story is nothing but the manifestation of your confidence in your own lie. You have finally pieced together a fairly good scenario. What is the best defense? Offense. In order to defend yourself better you have decided to take your show on the road and go on the offense. Offense shows confidence? If you can convey this confidence maybe people will think you have something to be confident about?

Try not to be so egocentric in your awareness of things. People are very capable of piecing together your story/behaviors along a time-line. It makes no sense.

You can make this right. Set up a payment plan with Hoser if you cannot afford it. He works hard on these motors for minimal fee. If indeed you are the cheat everyone is saying you are I hope your dreams of karma keep you up at night.

This all reminds me of a few years back, when I had a RAGING party at my house when the parents were out of town. The yard was destroyed, the house was dirty, and there was 40 gallons of Jello in the front yard. I had a rock solid lie for all of them. I felt I had gotten away with it, but they knew.

So, about those seal photographs. I notice you are quite skilled on Deviant Art. I am very very very skilled at spotting photo shop fakes so if you make them make them good.

You make a lot of good points but the bottom line is he agreed to pay for his Engine rebuild then never paid.

He said he sent the check to me for payment how many times then never did.

He is a every day run of the mill common liar and thief the world is full of them, that's ok soon as all the web search engines like Yahoo and Google index these pages when ever someone that knows him searches for his name on the web this will kick up, wont they be in for a surprise.

Keep in mind he post all his personal info all over the web.. all one has to do is search the web for the email addresses he provided to the general public and you find it.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:13 am 

I thought his neighbor was chomping at the bit to buy the pilot for 7000.00 and he talked about buying the 6000.00 pilot in lompoc with the LT stuff on it??? certianlly his neighbor saw this thing running long enough to get a 7k woody over it???

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:47 am 

Turbotexas wrote:
I thought his neighbor was chomping at the bit to buy the pilot for 7000.00 and he talked about buying the 6000.00 pilot in lompoc with the LT stuff on it??? certianlly his neighbor saw this thing running long enough to get a 7k woody over it???

You got me all I know is this yahoo has told at least 9 lies I can and have documented, lets face how hard is it to take a picture of a leaking seal, if he did sell it as he claims he would be able to easily show the ebay auction, the guy obviously has many issues, endless lies and stealing from honest hard working people hard telling what else he is into the way he rambles on it sounds like he is on crack at this point I am just glad he is gone from this site we don't need mutts like him.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:00 pm 

Checked my mail no check yet thought you said you mailed it lmao

He is still VERY active on the 3 wheeler board SPENDING MONEY on his toys..

Last Post: 4 Days Ago 02:17
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread ... post842430
Last Post: 4 Days Ago 12:07
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread ... post842426
Last Post: 2 Days Ago 02:57
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread ... post842293
Last Post: 5 Days Ago 02:41
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread ... post842220
If your loggeed in you can go into his profile and view all his latest post this link might work to take you their
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/search.php?searchid=699529

Attachments:
Anthony Maldonado.jpg
Anthony Maldonado.jpg [ 61.01 KiB | Viewed 7346 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:33 am 

Checked my mail no check yet.

Checked my mail no check yet thought you said you mailed it lmao

He is still VERY active on the 3 wheeler board SPENDING MONEY on his toys..

Last Post: 4 Days Ago 02:17
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread ... post842430
Last Post: 4 Days Ago 12:07
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread ... post842426
Last Post: 2 Days Ago 02:57
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread ... post842293
Last Post: 5 Days Ago 02:41
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread ... post842220
If your loggeed in you can go into his profile and view all his latest post this link might work to take you their
http://www.3wheelerworld.com/search.php?searchid=699529

Still posting

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread ... post851786

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread ... post851785

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthread ... post851779

Ever been lied to?
Ever had someone steal from you?
Express your likes and dislikes for this guy by emailing him at these three emails.
anthony809@juno.com
CreativeHerps@gmail.com

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:31 am 

his profile list the PILOT as sold, see that?

The names and references of himself would lead one to think he is a very religious man.Guess he is a sinner in reality.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:57 am 

Mudbogger wrote:
his profile list the PILOT as sold, see that?

The names and references of himself would lead one to think he is a very religious man.Guess he is a sinner in reality.

You cant believe a thing the guys says he has been telling lie after lie since day one.

"religious man" no I would say that's just a illusion (lie) he is trying to create the guy is just a every day run of the mill liar, thief, dirt bad he keeps showing up to the scene of the crime to relive the experience.

Its cool with me some day family, friends, future employer, will search for his name on the internet and find out what and who he really is, sorta like you searching your community for sex offenders on the web, surprise surprise, their are many things employers search for other than checking your credit report before they hire you....

Express your likes and dislikes for this guy by emailing him at these three emails.
anthony809@juno.com
CreativeHerps@gmail.com

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:49 am 

Ya know, when I look at that pic. The first thing that pops into my head is, Forest Gump, when he said "there is alot of love in that house" refering to the father kissing (and somthing else) with the daugter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:36 am 

justsayno wrote:
Ya know, when I look at that pic. The first thing that pops into my head is, Forest Gump, when he said "there is alot of love in that house" refering to the father kissing (and somthing else) with the daugter.

Remember this from his first post in this thread, ever wonder why we have not see this auction?

Quote:
Hoser, if you can PROVE to me, that you told me BEFORE i sent the Engine that you were gonna charge me, then i'll send this check that has been sitting here since December. I figure im already 6k into the pilot, and it sold for a whopping 1800 on ebay, so im the hole no matter what, but after selling all my stuff and my NSR250R this week. I can pay you if you have proof that you told me the repair would cost money.

Were still waiting to see proof that his Pilot sold on ebay as he claims, he has never responded to my request for this roof maybe others will have better luck getting the proof give it a try here 3 of the emails I have for the guy
anthony809@juno.com
CreativeHerps@gmail.com

He has not backed up one thing he has said since day one, see the trend, the hole he is in is the hole he dug.

Profile E-mail