Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:39 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: TNT dealz
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:43 pm 

I am in need of a right front upper a arm. Mine is tweaked a bit but still usable. Found a good price on one from tnt dealz, $29. I had to bid early since I wasn't around a computer at the time the auction was going to end. So I get outbid, no biggy, then I see the winning bidder has 0 feedback, has 17 bids total in his life on ebay, and 88% of those bids are on TNT dealz auctions. WTF. He must of realized his inexpensive part (for a change) had some interest and he decided to up the price the only way he could once a bid is put in with less than 24hrs remaining. I'd like to give him a call and ((Bad Word)) with him a bit.

Post subject: Re: TNT dealz
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:50 pm 

King Kx wrote:
I am in need of a right front upper a arm. Mine is tweaked a bit but still usable. Found a good price on one from tnt dealz, $29. I had to bid early since I wasn't around a computer at the time the auction was going to end. So I get outbid, no biggy, then I see the winning bidder has 0 feedback, has 17 bids total in his life on ebay, and 88% of those bids are on TNT dealz auctions. WTF. He must of realized his inexpensive part (for a change) had some interest and he decided to up the price the only way he could once a bid is put in with less than 24hrs remaining. I'd like to give him a call and ((Bad Word)) with him a bit.

The guy is a known POS and has been a known POS for years now, this is just more jackassery to confirm what we already knew :shock: With your fab skills why not straighten your current arm and continue to use?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:59 pm 

I could make one, but for $29... Or I could stop being cheap and buy the long travel kit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:00 pm 

if i have a decent one its yours for $50. including shipping

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:15 pm 

King Kx wrote:
I could make one, but for $29... Or I could stop being cheap and buy the long travel kit.

Whilst you have it out to straighten lengthen them 2" :-)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:39 pm 

report him to E-bay and the police as if you can be sure that he is raising the bids himself or using a mate to do it, he is committing a criminal offence in the form of bid rigging which is a form of fraud, its been proved in courts here loads of times now, give the git the lesson he deserves i say.

Simon L

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:35 pm 

King Kx wrote:

If I have a straight one its yours for free.
Meet us at pa gncc or i can mail it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:54 pm 

have his, I wont even look for mine, stoneman is THE MAN he has helped me several times like that, thank you. I like the gncc idea for pick up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:50 pm 

TNTdealz porked me on a radiator/fan set for a pilot. He described the radiator as operational and from his worthless pics, it seemed okay. I get the radiator and there's an 3/4'' hole right through the upper left side of the radiator.. The dude is a scumbag...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:52 pm 

cruz_01 wrote:
TNTdealz porked me on a radiator/fan set for a pilot. He described the radiator as operational and from his worthless pics, it seemed okay. I get the radiator and there's an 3/4'' hole right through the upper left side of the radiator.. The dude is a scumbag...

Did he make it right?

Time to make some TNTDealz sucks! stickers and sell them on ebay?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:01 pm 

Hare wrote:
have his, I wont even look for mine, stoneman is THE MAN he has helped me several times like that, thank you. I like the gncc idea for pick up.

You guys sure you want me to drive to a gncc to pick up this part. You know it means 2nd and 3rd place finish for you guys if I show up! :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:25 pm 

hoser wrote:
cruz_01 wrote:

Did he make it right?

What do you think?

He porked me on the radiator saying it was sold in as is condition. I reported a claim on him through paypal and after eight weeks of dealing with TNTputz and paypal, he agreed to credit me half of the cost of the radiator.

It's getting harder and harder to buy descent stuff on ebay nowadays..

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:02 pm 

I reported the auction. We'll see what happens if anything to his bogus account.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:44 pm 

cruz_01 wrote:
hoser wrote:
cruz_01 wrote:

Did he make it right?

What do you think?

He porked me on the radiator saying it was sold in as is condition. I reported a claim on him through paypal and after eight weeks of dealing with TNTputz and paypal, he agreed to credit me half of the cost of the radiator.

It's getting harder and harder to buy descent stuff on ebay nowadays..

wow, dude he was going to sell me a radiator-holy christ-wonder if that was the one?he sent me pictures, I ended up getting 1 from Randy.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:32 pm 

cruz_01 wrote:

Curious, did you buy that one for 600.00. I hope not!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:23 pm 

King Kx wrote:

So Do I need to locate the arm? :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:18 pm 

stix9567 wrote:
cruz_01 wrote:

Nope, not me.I have bought items from him, little stuff,usually I'll make a offer for like 10 items he has, he will cut me a break on the pricing and shipping on them.The parts are useable, but not in great shape typically, But I rebuild them all anyway so it doesn't matter to me at all.And I usually powdercoat them as well.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:57 am 

stix9567 wrote:
cruz_01 wrote:

no.. It was $350.00.. Big waste of cash...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:00 pm 

heres my tnt story i bid on a driven clutch about 2 years ago won it for 75.00 buck paid and got an email the next day the a..hole said he dropped it packing it and refunded me. i repaid said i didnt care about the ding just send it he refunded me agin and wouldn't reply to my emails 75.00 is cheap for a driven and he didin't want to part with it that cheap.. he bought 2 sets of a arms off me for 200.00 about 3 years ago .there was a lot of little crap i needed over the years that i over paid for his junk parts i'll never deal with him agin .... randy has always treated me right i'll stick to him

Profile E-mail