Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 2:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Are you kidding me?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:42 pm 

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-FL ... ccessories" ."..

WOW-I have got to have at least 10 of these-44 bucks? for a standard manual choke? Have I seen these for cheaper somewhere else?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:27 pm 

That is a lot! I have bought whole carbs for that price.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:53 am 

The price that this clown (and others like Chucklenuts) are charging for these choke units is what led me to buy a 38mm Mikuni for around 70 bucks. I had broken the plastic mounting screw off in my carb and wasn't about to pay that much for a choke kit when I could upgrade for less than twice the price. Jim327 was nice enough to help me out and sent me the plastic mounting nut to repair my carb. These @ssholes who hoard parts and then pray on people by charging drastically overinflated prices really piss me off!

Rand

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:34 am 

you are absolutley right! but my cost from sudco is 34 dollars what do you want me to do? not carry it--give it away?--and im not bullshitting you--give me your email and i will scan the invoice and send it to you.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:46 am 

Hmmmm,

Explain the FL250 cam buttons you were selling for just under $14.00 EACH with the description of DISCONTINUED and RARE when at the time (I haven't checked lately) they were readily available for $3.00-$3.50 though the dealer?

Profit is one thing, but that is.......

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:58 pm 

I was buying them for $1 from where Honda was buying them. I can say they are discontinued because on my last order they told me Honda bought every last one they had and they are not going to be made in the forseable future. If Honda does still have them it won't be for long.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:06 am 

hotrodd wrote:
I was buying them for $1 from where Honda was buying them. I can say they are discontinued because on my last order they told me Honda bought every last one they had and they are not going to be made in the forseable future. If Honda does still have them it won't be for long.

These people bought Comet http://www.certifiedpartscorp.com the slippers should be available again ?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:07 am 

oddatv1 wrote:
you are absolutley right! but my cost from sudco is 34 dollars what do you want me to do? not carry it--give it away?--and im not bullshitting you--give me your email and i will scan the invoice and send it to you.

then you should of just sent him to sudco, why would you need to middle man for them anyway

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:27 am 

Hare wrote:
oddatv1 wrote:

then you should of just sent him to sudco, why would you need to middle man for them anyway

No profits in doing that he is another make a million on ebay whilst using his bosses computer at work want2b I.E. another Ludedude LIEwire etc. then try to come here and rationalize his actions to the group, plays like a broken record don't you think.

Maybe I should just open up a PilotOdyssey.com store and drop ship parts charge everybody for my time?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:30 am 

hoser wrote:
hotrodd wrote:

These people bought Comet http://www.certifiedpartscorp.com" .".. the slippers should be available again ?

Comet stopped making those slippers a long time ago and didn't plan on ever making more. Quality drive had the last remaining ones and Honda bought all they had. I doubt the new company will make more. They fit very few clutches.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:47 am 

Hey Joe- if you think I am hiding behind closed doors your right and wrong -in essence we all do with our ebay user names right?,but wrong as most know mine by this point! I am not providing my name, home address and such on a forum and never will(you have it anyway from my previous purchases)I am not in bis online like yourself so there is no reason to do (like it is a secret either)-as too banning me from your ebay auctions do you really think I have only 1 user account? I viewed your displeasure about me on the other site and though it is funny, actually made me laugh but sad in a way too. Your mad at me because you got negative postings here??? really? being a dealer in bis online do you actually think each and every purchase is going to be smooth? if so your far from a bis man indeed.I also think you need to look in past postings as I stated I have purchased in the past with no issues, but you won't.You have made your bed, now sleep in it too sir.
Your wrong in your postings on the other forum, but right in some aspects.
First ,I have bought parts from you in the past, and posted very positive feedback. In fact I bought several items from you.Probably more then anyone, but will you tell the members, let the members know that I was a pretty darn good purchaser on items from you? I do not see that in your posting, how about "thanks for the purchase of many items from my store" sir??? WHICH I had no problem doing so.That's the truth and your correct in that statement that I did buy from you and your store.
As to your assertion that I purchased items from your store and "hid" it from others, I am sorry but I do not go over each and every purchase with the group here nor will I ever. None of these fellas give a shit to be honest. So I am sorry but I do not seek approval from other before a purchase.Your wrong in that posting.
I posted in this forum a singular item from your store which I felt was way overpriced. As you see others agreed with me on that particular item.Some do, some don't-that's called bis Joe Lazzarro. Sorry if it hurts, we help others here,no pun intended.
I just recently tried to purchase an item from your store(brake cables for the PPE) THAT I felt was priced well. But you have banned me. Now is that as you state"purchasing behind closed doors"?If so, then I have just admitted to it, you feel better?
How many members over on the other site your whining about me on have purchased items from you sir? have you searched their ebay names and checked to see if any of them have bashed you, posted negative feedback???? Banning me will not stop me from a purchase on your store, I can pay through others and you'll never now it was me, so just take the posting as a helpful guide and let me purchase from you, I will anyway Joe. You use me a pawn to justify a overpriced item, plain and simple sir.
Thanks for the time and parts I have purchased in the past years! Seeing as you wish for me to pursue other suppliers of items I will do so, or will I ????

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:31 pm 

Mudbogger wrote:
Hey Joe- if you think I am hiding behind closed doors your right and wrong -in essence we all do with our ebay user names right?,but wrong as most know mine by this point! I am not providing my name, home address and such on a forum and never will(you have it anyway from my previous purchases)I am not in bis online like yourself so there is no reason to do (like it is a secret either)-as too banning me from your ebay auctions do you really think I have only 1 user account? I viewed your displeasure about me on the other site and though it is funny, actually made me laugh but sad in a way too. Your mad at me because you got negative postings here??? really? being a dealer in bis online do you actually think each and every purchase is going to be smooth? if so your far from a bis man indeed.I also think you need to look in past postings as I stated I have purchased in the past with no issues, but you won't.You have made your bed, now sleep in it too sir.
Your wrong in your postings on the other forum, but right in some aspects.
First ,I have bought parts from you in the past, and posted very positive feedback. In fact I bought several items from you.Probably more then anyone, but will you tell the members, let the members know that I was a pretty darn good purchaser on items from you? I do not see that in your posting, how about "thanks for the purchase of many items from my store" sir??? WHICH I had no problem doing so.That's the truth and your correct in that statement that I did buy from you and your store.
As to your assertion that I purchased items from your store and "hid" it from others, I am sorry but I do not go over each and every purchase with the group here nor will I ever. None of these fellas give a shit to be honest. So I am sorry but I do not seek approval from other before a purchase.Your wrong in that posting.
I posted in this forum a singular item from your store which I felt was way overpriced. As you see others agreed with me on that particular item.Some do, some don't-that's called bis Joe Lazzarro. Sorry if it hurts, we help others here,no pun intended.
I just recently tried to purchase an item from your store(brake cables for the PPE) THAT I felt was priced well. But you have banned me. Now is that as you state"purchasing behind closed doors"?If so, then I have just admitted to it, you feel better?
How many members over on the other site your whining about me on have purchased items from you sir? have you searched their ebay names and checked to see if any of them have bashed you, posted negative feedback???? Banning me will not stop me from a purchase on your store, I can pay through others and you'll never now it was me, so just take the posting as a helpful guide and let me purchase from you, I will anyway Joe. You use me a pawn to justify a overpriced item, plain and simple sir.
Thanks for the time and parts I have purchased in the past years! Seeing as you wish for me to pursue other suppliers of items I will do so, or will I ????

What am I missing here Mudbogger? This is a 2 yr old thread your revisiting and I don't see anybody calling you out? I'm confused?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:56 pm 

Just veiwed a thread from another site sir. Just wanted to set the record straight.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:15 pm 

Mudbogger wrote:
Just veiwed a thread from another site sir. Just wanted to set the record straight.

Lol ok
Makes sense now :)