Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Turbo adds some bling
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:44 pm 

Here is what I have laid out to do over the weekend, though I have a bad head cold might not get it all accomplished!

I have my kreem kit for my tank. It will be the last thing I do. I have a new exhaust from atvr to install (Look at the Bling) After I get the exhaust installed then I will rejet, and then install a set of digitron cables and sensors....
While I have the seat off I am replacing my belt, not that it needs it, but while I am there... Plus it will be good practice for next time. If I am lucky I will even have a chance to replace the front brakes and ride some too...
David

Attachments:
File comment: belt and brakes
DSCF0652.JPG
DSCF0652.JPG [ 44.21 KiB | Viewed 2649 times ]
File comment: bling bling
DSCF0651.JPG
DSCF0651.JPG [ 40.9 KiB | Viewed 2649 times ]
File comment: the kreem and digitron stuff...
DSCF0650.JPG
DSCF0650.JPG [ 44.91 KiB | Viewed 2649 times ]
File comment: everything lined out, My house and little shed in the background...
DSCF0649.JPG
DSCF0649.JPG [ 51.11 KiB | Viewed 2649 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:54 pm 

Nice!

Is the silencer like this one? viewtopic.php?f=109&t=13671
http://pilotodyssey.com/newpipe4.htm

If the end cap is like the one in the pic below then remove the 4 screws and put some silicone on the threads so they cant vibrate out...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:35 pm 

I didn't get as much accomplished as I had planned. The Starter went out in my big truck...AWGH I had just cleaned up and was going to the football game and watch my kid play... Dang the luck
I did get the exhaust installed, real quite and much nicer looking than the DG pipe and silencer... I am glad I got this, as the DG was obnoxiously load!!!

I found some issues with the driven clutch, hope ya'll can advise me on what needs to be done to correct... (See photo's) The new belt went right on and I was happy with the way my clutch faces looked... (Of course I don't know what I am looking for)

I got the sensor installed and plugged in and at idle I averaged about 400 deg. I haven't rejeted yet, might not need to with the dial a jet, will have to swap out tires in AM so I can run around the front yard and heat her up an see what needs to be done. In the morning I am going to run it for awhile just for the fun of it and then take the exhaust back off add the silicon to the joints and let it set up over night. Then I will take the fuel tank off and drain and clean with the kreem...

Attachments:
File comment: A good look at the driven
DSCF0654.JPG
DSCF0654.JPG [ 33.32 KiB | Viewed 2630 times ]
File comment: A slipper is missing???
DSCF0656.JPG
DSCF0656.JPG [ 33.05 KiB | Viewed 2630 times ]
File comment: Here is the slipper...
DSCF0657.JPG
DSCF0657.JPG [ 34.34 KiB | Viewed 2630 times ]
File comment: a look at the faces
DSCF0655.JPG
DSCF0655.JPG [ 25.85 KiB | Viewed 2630 times ]
File comment: shot of the exhaust...
DSCF0659.JPG
DSCF0659.JPG [ 47.13 KiB | Viewed 2630 times ]
File comment: I like the way it fits out the frame, not to get the gunk of the frame from the DG
DSCF0658.JPG
DSCF0658.JPG [ 41.77 KiB | Viewed 2630 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:40 pm 

Any more updates David?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:10 pm 

Nuke Em wrote:
Any more updates David?

Whoops missed this one???
I got everything put on, the silencer sounds so much better, might repack soon though, as I can see the fibers coming out on occasion. The digitron will sometimes shut off by itself, I then have to stop and restart, only cause my hand won't reach with safety strap. I haven't fooled with the clutches as of yet, motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) needs to be rebuilt, and then I want some works shocks...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:17 pm 

Turbotexas wrote:
Nuke Em wrote:
Any more updates David?

Whoops missed this one???
I got everything put on, the silencer sounds so much better, might repack soon though, as I can see the fibers coming out on occasion. The digitron will sometimes shut off by itself, I then have to stop and restart, only cause my hand won't reach with safety strap. I haven't fooled with the clutches as of yet, motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) needs to be rebuilt, and then I want some works shocks...

You have the tach feature hooked up? I think if it does not sence its being used the auto turn off feature kicks in and turns it off after 10-15 min to save the battery, that is how mine works, if you forget to turn it off after turning off the Engine it will auto shut off.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:34 am 

I bthought I did but this one is oldeer, and I guess I don't have it hooked up right...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:48 am 

Turbotexas wrote:
I bthought I did but this one is oldeer, and I guess I don't have it hooked up right...

You have a manual for your setup if not sent them a email see if they have one you can download it should say in the features or instructions.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:22 am 

I will call them after I get it up and running... Might have to buy a whole new unit... The pickup is off the coil. I had to make a splice??? I thought it was working at first, but must not have run it long enough...

Profile E-mail