Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:38 pm 

Hi, nothing basicly needs attention per say-everything is OEM from the factory so there is fading on the frame paint, plastics are alittle dull, that sort of thing, there is no powdercoated items, etc on it, it has all the factory 85 hardware on it, so cosmeticly it isnt a showrrom ride-nothing is cracked, rusted, etc just it shows it age-thats about as best I can describe it-pics to follow tomorrow for you so you can judge-did you access the link for Hosers rebuild on the motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? ))?

I can call my shipper for rates-I can also perhaps meet you at a drop off location off the NY THRUWAY or something-I am open to shipping options for sure.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:08 pm 

I did access the link thanks. It seems to stop suddenly so i assume the motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) was sent back to you complete. My job kinda keeps me in my area Monday through Saturday night so i don't think i could make it to the NY Thruway. I have family in Conn. for a drop off location and i could grab it from them when i get some time if that's any closer then the two previously mentioned houses. Looking forward to the pictures.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:25 am 

Jakkle5 wrote:
I did access the link thanks. It seems to stop suddenly so i assume the motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) was sent back to you complete. My job kinda keeps me in my area Monday through Saturday night so i don't think i could make it to the NY Thruway. I have family in Conn. for a drop off location and i could grab it from them when i get some time if that's any closer then the two previously mentioned houses. Looking forward to the pictures.

yes the motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) came back to me complete-as the thread indicates Hoser kept it to install the Boyseen reeds and the new intake for me to insure no air leaks -it was bolt in when it arrived here-I can arrange a meeting place that's will work for both of us I am sure-mabye I'll stop at MassOdy's house for a brief visit in fact-----I owe him a big HI--

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:57 pm 

sounds good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:22 pm 

did you get a chance to get pictures today?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:46 pm 

Jakkle5 wrote:

No,sorry- I ran late at work and had a fmily commitment tonight-I promise I'll get them for you tomorrow-!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:47 pm 

Mudbogger wrote:
Jakkle5 wrote:

No,sorry- I ran late at work and had a fmily commitment tonight-I promise I'll get them for you tomorrow-!!

got them,I enclosed some pictures of the front and rear suspension, as well as the new RJS safety harnesses for you, I took the seat out for a good view of the motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) and the cage so you can get an idea of the overall paint on it-as stated in our conversation earlier in this thread-

Attachments:
File comment: overall look left side
Spare ody pictures 001.jpg
Spare ody pictures 001.jpg [ 152.83 KiB | Viewed 10587 times ]
File comment: Fresh rebuilt motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) from Hoser
Spare ody pictures 002.jpg
Spare ody pictures 002.jpg [ 144.14 KiB | Viewed 10585 times ]
File comment: Steering wheel, everything operational
Spare ody pictures 003.jpg
Spare ody pictures 003.jpg [ 153.72 KiB | Viewed 10586 times ]
File comment: New 94c clutch and belt-belt isnt on currently but will be
Spare ody pictures 004.jpg
Spare ody pictures 004.jpg [ 146.86 KiB | Viewed 10586 times ]
File comment: Rear view
Spare ody pictures 005.jpg
Spare ody pictures 005.jpg [ 143.99 KiB | Viewed 10587 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:51 pm 

More pictures:

Attachments:
File comment: motor (( Internal Combustion Engine ? )) with stock pipe and silencer
Spare ody pictures 008.jpg
Spare ody pictures 008.jpg [ 154.41 KiB | Viewed 10587 times ]
File comment: Frame paint on worn alittle this is the worse of it for the entire ride
Spare ody pictures 010.jpg
Spare ody pictures 010.jpg [ 150.02 KiB | Viewed 10585 times ]
File comment: suspension
Spare ody pictures 012.jpg
Spare ody pictures 012.jpg [ 144.84 KiB | Viewed 10586 times ]
File comment: suspension
Spare ody pictures 013.jpg
Spare ody pictures 013.jpg [ 139.85 KiB | Viewed 10585 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:17 am 

wow that paint has seen its day :shock: Could you figure out a price to have it shipped to Boston, MA? I cant really make an offer without knowing how much it would cost to get here if that makes any sense. Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:38 pm 

Jakkle5 wrote:
wow that paint has seen its day :shock: Could you figure out a price to have it shipped to Boston, MA? I cant really make an offer without knowing how much it would cost to get here if that makes any sense. Thanks

Hello-shipping would have to be arranged by you in regards to companies-the paint and finishes on the ody are as stated original OEM and there are some bad areas as pictured, but as I stated earlier the ody is mecanically 100% which in these days IMO is very hard to find with a fully documented Engine rebuild as well.Hoser has some shipping companies on his home page you can call in regards to shipping this ody-BOSTON would be too far for me to travel to deliver currently.It has been my experince with shipping ody's/pilots it could be in the area of about 300 bucks to ship with my company that I have use (INTERCITY TRANSPORT out of MI)-hope that helps you.

Please PM me if your still interested in the ride as I do have a local sale on hold pending your decision-

Attachments:
File comment: Could look like this frame perhaps?
rad pictures 003.jpg
rad pictures 003.jpg [ 151.86 KiB | Viewed 10585 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:49 pm 

I just had a bunch of stuff shipped up from TN last week and found R+L carriers to be the cheapest, By a lot,
http://www.rlcarriers.com/kp_rate_quote.asp

I have used freight companies several times to ship buggies and ATV's vs auto transport companies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:31 pm 

King Kx wrote:
I just had a bunch of stuff shipped up from TN last week and found R+L carriers to be the cheapest, By a lot,
http://www.rlcarriers.com/kp_rate_quote.asp

I have used freight companies several times to ship buggies and ATV's vs auto transport companies.

do they make you crate it? or is it just drive on???

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:38 am 

Mudbogger wrote:

Please PM me if your still interested in the ride as I do have a local sale on hold pending your decision-

Please don't hesitate to take money that's on the table. I'll be checking around tomorrow for shipping companies and trying to get some prices but by all means don't hold this sale up for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:03 pm 

I always let members come first-I can wait for you-it isnt a problem at all, I would actuaally prefer a sale to a member then outside the POOA community anyway to be honest.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:21 pm 

Turbo-
It has to be able to be picked up witha forklift. Nail a couple pallets together, and a couple tie down straps and you are good to go. Take the tires off and mount them under the buggy to save on oaw, then strap the frame and tires down tight to the pallet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:47 am 

Jakkle5 wrote:
Mudbogger wrote:

Please don't hesitate to take money that's on the table. I'll be checking around tomorrow for shipping companies and trying to get some prices but by all means don't hold this sale up for me.

How you making out with shipping, get any prices by chance?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:55 pm 

ive been looking around but most quotes are in the range of what your asking for the machine :shock: Fed Ex was around 2400. Couple locals between 900-1500. I'm still looking though....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:26 am 

Try uship.com Been able to find some great deals. I had my 86 200x shipped for only 200.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:59 pm 

Jakkle5 wrote:
ive been looking around but most quotes are in the range of what your asking for the machine :shock: Fed Ex was around 2400. Couple locals between 900-1500. I'm still looking though....

Call Intercity Transport there in Michigan-theres no way shipping should be over 400 dollars-what companies have you contacted if you don't mind me asking-you want a motorcycle transporter-FED-EX,UPS arent what you need-try Hosers site there about 10 listed there-

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:33 pm 

Jakkle5 wrote:

You can rent a pickup from enterprise and go pick it up yourself? $50.00 a day I think in most places... How far are you away from him??? 3-400 miles???

Hell for 2400.00 I'll come up there and get it for you... LOL

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:05 pm 

Will be for sale here in coming days-for 2300 it should go quickly.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:48 am 

350 is still for sale if anybody is interested-it is not listed anywhere but here.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:04 am 

Mudbogger wrote:
350 is still for sale if anybody is interested-it is not listed anywhere but here.

Both of them or just the modded one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:13 am 

Sunblock wrote:
Mudbogger wrote:

Both of them or just the modded one?

Both of them currently are for sale Yes. :-)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:14 am 

Great CHRISTMAS present for a daughter/son-the ody is running perfectly and is turn key-I just went through a complete carb adjustment& air leak test on it.This ody is in perfect running condition and is 100% stock, has every bushing,grommet,rubber on it.It is faded on the frame color but is a perfect starter ride for your daughter-son for sure.Upgrades include RJS safety harness,94c clutch, Uni air filter,Team Tech hand restraints, all new cables, rebuilt carb,new front and rear brakes.Please PM me if interested.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next