Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:22 pm 

hoser wrote:
Mudbogger wrote:
Ody_Stable wrote:
Mudd,

You can get 10 packs of 7x9 blister packs at wallymart for around 3 bux and will easily be able to ship a dozen or more for under a buck coast to coast.

Exactly what I needed-as usual thanks very much-I was thinking along those lines to go to like a COSTCC,WALMART-and buy the envelopes myself-I can process the shipping through my UPS account here and save the masses alot of $$ in shipping fees-
Thanks again OdyStabile!

USPS is probably the cheapest way to send them I would not send using UPS lol they will fold the package in two then drag it behind the truck for 100 miles whilst charging you 5x more.

I agree, UPS is also the most expensive shipper out there at the moment as well.

I ship 95% of all of my stuff through the post office's self service doo-hickey and the large or heavy stuff through Fedex and only stuff that weighs 100lbs or more through UPS.... unless it'll fit in one of those 'flat rate' USPS boxes.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:34 pm 

The Post Office has free cardboard 11" X 14" envelopes. And I agree wit those who said Post Office First Class will be the less expensive method of shipping.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:44 pm 

I will finalize shipping and cost per decal in the next day or 2-I am working round the clock next 2 days so it is going to be put on the backburner.I have sent out some some decals for admins and moderators of this site for thier inspection and opinions-
I am thinking of package deals -instead of just individual- decal sales-individual will also of coarse be an option as well for you guys.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:12 pm 

I got home today and the UPS guy walking back down my driveway.

Low and behold I got a set of decals.

These are nice quality decals. Thanks Mud!

MassOdy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:57 pm 

Mudd PM me or call I'd buy some, thanks

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:45 am 

MassOdy wrote:
I got home today and the UPS guy walking back down my driveway.

Low and behold I got a set of decals.

These are nice quality decals. Thanks Mud!

MassOdy

WELCOME, any thoughts on size-favorites?
NJ RIDER-i'LL CALL YOU TOMORROW, ANY LUCK ON THAT ATC WE SPOKE ABOUT?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:26 pm 

prices are as follows-
2 decals for $5.00
3 for $7.00
plus shipping which is near nothing-may not even charge for it to be honest.
decals are the 4x4 POOA flag with the Pilotodyssey.com underneath in blue(pic is in the thread)
Paypal accepted as well as Money orders from USPS
please PM me with order amounts.Addresses will be needed as well, I'll pm you where to send payment too.

As mentioned proceeds of sales go to the maintenance and upgrades for the site-thanks in advance for the orders.
If this goes well, I have contracted my guy to make Pilot decals as well-have to just make sure that's legal--

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:55 am 

Mudbogger wrote:
prices are as follows-
2 decals for $5.00
3 for $7.00
plus shipping which is near nothing-may not even charge for it to be honest.
decals are the 4x4 POOA flag with the Pilotodyssey.com underneath in blue(pic is in the thread)
Paypal accepted as well as Money orders from USPS
please PM me with order amounts.Addresses will be needed as well, I'll pm you where to send payment too.

As mentioned proceeds of sales go to the maintenance and upgrades for the site-thanks in advance for the orders.
If this goes well, I have contracted my guy to make Pilot decals as well-have to just make sure that's legal--

Got mine they look great, I now need to find a place to stick them and take some pics... All my plastic is not really worthy of putting something so nice on them but they are cheap enough I guess I can buy more if I change plastics..

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:20 pm 

To all who have purchased-I have been swamped with duties here-work excluded so my shipping has been alittle behind I am sorry for the delays and will try to get these decals out to those who have paid by Monday -Tuesday latest.I am sorry for the delays and hope you all understand it is not my intention to delay shipping.Regards and thanks.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:12 pm 

Mudbogger wrote:
To all who have purchased-I have been swamped with duties here-work excluded so my shipping has been alittle behind I am sorry for the delays and will try to get these decals out to those who have paid by Monday -Tuesday latest.I am sorry for the delays and hope you all understand it is not my intention to delay shipping.Regards and thanks.

Decals went out today to those who have paid-sorry for the wait.There are many left for sale-shipping will be far faster as I have worked the details out-all paid customers shipments went out regular mail today-thanks for the purchases!!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:23 pm 

Mudbogger wrote:
Mudbogger wrote:

Guys get your decals?If so whats your opinion on them please?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:38 pm 

I got'em today. Sticked'em on the trailer and they look grrrreat :-)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:57 pm 

stix9567 wrote:
I got'em today. There perfect. The decals have a wild texture that sparkles in the sun.

ahh good-thats a new protective coating that helps to preserve them from the damaging sun-all the decals sent out had them.Let us know where you are going to place them, mabye post some pics as well!!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:59 pm 

Ha I just installed them and realized the sparkles were the cover. Oooops... Ill get a pic or two in a few mins

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:37 pm 

Some pics

Attachments:
P1000329.JPG
P1000329.JPG [ 1.29 MiB | Viewed 5331 times ]
P1000330.JPG
P1000330.JPG [ 1.32 MiB | Viewed 5332 times ]
P1000331.JPG
P1000331.JPG [ 1.24 MiB | Viewed 5331 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:45 pm 

Looks good Stix...wondering, do you ever get flak from the cops for having tags like that on your trailer? When I went to register mine here in OK they said I could not because it is not an RV and not comemrcial...no title, no plates, nothing. All I have is an old Alabama title.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:48 pm 

Thanks for the pictures-I figured you would figure out the coating sooner or later-LOL :-)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:32 pm 

tedpilot wrote:
Looks good Stix...wondering, do you ever get flak from the cops for having tags like that on your trailer? When I went to register mine here in OK they said I could not because it is not an RV and not comemrcial...no title, no plates, nothing. All I have is an old Alabama title.

The trailer came from Texas and had TX plate. Since we have no need for a trailer tag in Oklahoma I wanted to put something in the tag frame just to fill the blank space. So far no trouble from the law although I don't pull it much, just to LS and back. If I do get pulled over Ill just tell him "ya know I have been meaning to get that tag renewed for quite some time I just keep forgetting :shock: "... In an envelope I have about 15 decals for most of the aftermarket parts that are installed on my Fl350. I was going to plaster them all over the trailer but I think the ones on there now are enough? Also I didnt want to advertise too much what was inside although the Honda Racing doesnt leave too much to the imagination. I suppose no one will know if its a car (little car, maybe civic he he) or cycle and surely wont suspect it contains two Odysseys. To the unsuspecting thief, he probably woundt even know what the heck an Odyssey is! Oh well I'M INSURERD!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:45 am 

Got mine on Saturday and they look great. Now I just have to get another Pilot. It's coming soon, I think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:35 pm 

bubba66 wrote:
Got mine on Saturday and they look great. Now I just have to get another Pilot. It's coming soon, I think.

glad to hear it-enjoy them.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:29 pm 

decals still available fellas-good CHRISTMAS present

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:15 pm 

Mudd i'll take some PM me with the info to contact and order some from you, Thanks.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:10 pm 

Mud I'm Running low
Let me know what you have left

Thanks SpeedChaser

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:01 pm 

I would take 3 or 4 as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:16 pm 

I want some! count me in on some !