Board index

My Home Page

PilotOdyssey.com By hoser...

PilotOdyssey.com Chat Room

PilotOdyssey.com Photo Album

* Login   * Register * FAQ
http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/smiley_cool.png PilotOdyssey.com Chat    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/find.png PilotOdyssey.com Google Search    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_tongue.png FL400 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_grin.png FL350 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_evilgrin.png FL250 Parts    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/adm/images/imagemenu/emoticon_unhappy.png Admin Email   
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:42 pm 

It was, I adjusted them after the picture was taken-there at 1/2 inch toed in on the front-good eye though!!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:06 pm 

lutrev wrote:
The crazy toe on LF was how you guys rode it on the weekend? And it rode great, imagine it with them set proper now.

LOL-I had to check them to see if they had bent-so I removed the left side tie rod, checked it, then just put it in and took the picture-we did adjust the toe in onsite by eye and as posted it was a totallydifferent machine-

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:08 pm 

Oh for the record, there was a posting in a thread wiith regards to the tie rods hitting the frame-I checked both sides on a straight edge and they both were straight-no issues at all.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:42 pm 

Ordered from ATVR FOR THIS PROJECT:
6 pack rack
rear skid
desert bumper with skid plate -::

Also ordered a set of rear FOX AIRS non coilover 980-99-016A from KARTEK INC 199.00 each to be installed with the new rear brackets LUTREV made for me and Turbo-
will take pictures when the stuff arrives-I am hopeful to have all of these installed for the next ride coming up on the 19th or 20th. :-)

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:01 pm 

Got the ATVR Rear skid plate-ATVR 6 pack rack and ATVR desert bumper today.I also got the FOX 2.0 air shocks in for the rear suspension but it appears I may have ordered the wrong size-I installed the rear skid, and 6 pack rack tonight-I will take some pictures tomorrow.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:19 pm 

Mudbogger wrote:
Got the ATVR Rear skid plate-ATVR 6 pack rack and ATVR desert bumper today.I also got the FOX 2.0 air shocks in for the rear suspension but it appears I may have ordered the wrong size-I installed the rear skid, and 6 pack rack tonight-I will take some pictures tomorrow.

to long to short???

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:11 pm 

Turbotexas wrote:
Mudbogger wrote:

to long to short???

to long-

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:51 pm 

old shocks I just shipped back to OFFROAD.COM arrived today-so I am hopeful I can receive the correct shocks shortly.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:17 pm 

Mudbogger wrote:
old shocks I just shipped back to OFFROAD.COM arrived today-so I am hopeful I can receive the correct shocks shortly.

I got mine back yesterday and am digging them...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:02 pm 

Turbotexas wrote:
Mudbogger wrote:

what are they set at Turbo?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:50 pm 

Mudbogger wrote:
Turbotexas wrote:
Mudbogger wrote:

what are they set at Turbo?

He wouldn't tell me... Just told me to refer ya'll to him, and mention what they went on and my name!!! Or that guy from Texas LOL

I sent him an email thanking him and that was his reply! Makes sence to me! All I know is what was on the tag and it just had 150 psi...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:53 pm 

Shocks are here!!
Installation coming-perhaps this weekend of I can find the time-I can't wait!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:45 pm 

Installed shocks and brackets today in the Pilot.As usual I forgot my camera, but I may try my Blackberry for a picture or 2 here.I had 1 issue with the supplied rubber stops on the bottom mounts, after I heated them alittle they fit fine, but the cold was a killer on them.The rear mounts and shocks make the ground clearance incredible,it is leaps and bounds from the stock shocks.I'll try to take some pictures with the Blackberry AND POST THEM.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:45 am 

lutrev wrote:
Ride that mother Mud, then post pics :-) . happy to here they finally sent the shocks you ordered in the first place.

I will for sure.I must say it nice to not worry about scratching the paint,using a old bolt again-etc.
I bought this to ride and I plan on many runs with the boys in PA this year.This Pilot was bought to ride and it will be ridin till it blows, then rebuilt and ridin again!!!
I'll be in the garage hopefully tomorrow for some pictures, I hate it but I forget the dam camera every time I do something-drives me nuts.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:36 pm 

God, I wish ! It has been so dam cold here and work has been preventing me from taking it for a ride. I got my registration for PA so now I can ride legally too!!!

Profile E-mail  

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:13 pm 

Installation pictures for the rear shocks and Lutrev mounts. The kit inproved my clearance by 6 inches from the stock shocks.The rear mounts were very simple to install, and I added a inner sleeve in the stock brackets which wasn't included in the kit-thought it would make the kit even better.I used old RANCHO shock sleeves for a ford pickup they fit perfectly and help brace the upper mpiunts to the stock mounts IMO.

Attachments:
CO PILOT rear shock left side.jpg
CO PILOT rear shock left side.jpg [ 684.02 KiB | Viewed 6510 times ]
CO Pilot right side.jpg
CO Pilot right side.jpg [ 592.96 KiB | Viewed 6510 times ]
CO PILOT REAR shock install.jpg
CO PILOT REAR shock install.jpg [ 525.84 KiB | Viewed 6510 times ]
File comment: the rear sits 6 inches higher then with the stock shocks
co pilot rear view FOX AIRS.jpg
co pilot rear view FOX AIRS.jpg [ 732.95 KiB | Viewed 6510 times ]
File comment: atvr 6-pack rack, copied this from Mike-will be used for 2 .75 gallon gas cans(thanks Mike for the idea!)
IMG00021-20100116-1646.jpg
IMG00021-20100116-1646.jpg [ 864.2 KiB | Viewed 6510 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6